Results 1 to 20 of 20
Like Tree18Likes
  • 4 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By balance
  • 1 Post By HoldMyBeer
  • 1 Post By RaginCajun
  • 1 Post By Windex
  • 1 Post By Windex
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 1 Post By Windex
  • 1 Post By Windex
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 2 Post By Couchlockd
  • 2 Post By redz

Thread: Recommended Cycle w/current stock

  1. #1
    IronClydes's Avatar
    IronClydes is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,095

    Recommended Cycle w/current stock

    Hey Fellas,

    My current cycle started on 4/15 and was intended to be 20 week low dose cycle; mainly to preserve muscle without performance during a long mountain bike season.

    The limiters here are as follows:

    1) I must maintain a testosterone reading consistent with HRT as Iím being monitored.

    2) I donít want to take anything that will adversely affect my athletic cardiovascular performance during the race season (until early October).

    It started on 4/15 at 120 Test Cyp, 120 Deca , and 300 EQ each week. On 5/20 I started adding 200 Test Prop weekly as well.

    Per recent advice received, today, I cut out the test prop (no good for cardio) and Deca (apparently this increases free testosterone levels and that would be bad for a test), and raised the EQ to 600 weekly with the test Cyp at 160 weekly.

    So, I am now at week 12...what would you recommend with what I have on stock? Killing the last 8 weeks of the cycle.

    This is my current inventory with exp dates. My next cycle is planned to be a highly recommended masteron /primo cycle with my HRT test dose; but first I need to plan the best use of what I have on hand. I would be interested in your thoughts and advice:

    36x 50mg Dbol 9/20
    24x .25mg Caber 7/21
    64x .5mg Caber 12/19
    85x 25mg Adex 5/18-2/21
    30x 40mg Clen 12/20
    76x 40mg Clen (exp?)
    83x 20mg Clen (exp?)

    40mlx 200mg EQ 3/23
    6mlx 300mg EQ 6/18
    24mlx 100mg Test P 4/23
    10mlx 200mg Test C 2/23
    18mlx 200mg Test C 10/21
    7mlx 300mg Deca 5/21
    10mlx 200mg Deca 2/23

    Prefer to focus on the expiring AAS first, if it works with my limiters. I just threw too much away for being too far expired...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    20,875
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClydes View Post
    Hey Fellas,

    My current cycle started on 4/15 and was intended to be 20 week low dose cycle; mainly to preserve muscle without performance during a long mountain bike season.

    The limiters here are as follows:

    1) I must maintain a testosterone reading consistent with HRT as I’m being monitored.

    2) I don’t want to take anything that will adversely affect my athletic cardiovascular performance during the race season (until early October).

    It started on 4/15 at 120 Test Cyp, 120 Deca , and 300 EQ each week. On 5/20 I started adding 200 Test Prop weekly as well.

    Per recent advice received, today, I cut out the test prop (no good for cardio) and Deca (apparently this increases free testosterone levels and that would be bad for a test), and raised the EQ to 600 weekly with the test Cyp at 160 weekly.

    So, I am now at week 12...what would you recommend with what I have on stock? Killing the last 8 weeks of the cycle.

    This is my current inventory with exp dates. My next cycle is planned to be a highly recommended masteron /primo cycle with my HRT test dose; but first I need to plan the best use of what I have on hand. I would be interested in your thoughts and advice:

    36x 50mg Dbol 9/20
    24x .25mg Caber 7/21
    64x .5mg Caber 12/19
    85x 25mg Adex 5/18-2/21
    30x 40mg Clen 12/20
    76x 40mg Clen (exp?)
    83x 20mg Clen (exp?)

    40mlx 200mg EQ 3/23
    6mlx 300mg EQ 6/18
    24mlx 100mg Test P 4/23
    10mlx 200mg Test C 2/23
    18mlx 200mg Test C 10/21
    7mlx 300mg Deca 5/21
    10mlx 200mg Deca 2/23

    Prefer to focus on the expiring AAS first, if it works with my limiters. I just threw too much away for being too far expired...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Expiration date? That's just a recommendation.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  3. #3
    IronClydes's Avatar
    IronClydes is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,095
    I was hoping for more feedback by now fellas; nothing?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    balance is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    234
    Can you elaborate how test P is not good for cardio? I have never heard this (in moderate doses as you were using). Furthermore I would say running short esters such as test P or NPP would be much more ideal in a situation where you want to be able to run labs at a fairly short notice and have numbers close to the range you want.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HoldMyBeer and Family_guy like this.

  5. #5
    IronClydes's Avatar
    IronClydes is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,095

    Recommended Cycle w/current stock

    The way it was explained to me is that any amount of testosterone , that is over HRT dose, negatively affects cardiovascular performance.

    Quote Originally Posted by balance View Post
    Can you elaborate how test P is not good for cardio? I have never heard this (in moderate doses as you were using). Furthermore I would say running short esters such as test P or NPP would be much more ideal in a situation where you want to be able to run labs at a fairly short notice and have numbers close to the range you want.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    HoldMyBeer is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,287
    Yeah, I wouldn't use deca for endurance sports. Any test is good and eq. Eq boosts RBC which allows more oxygen to be transported to the muscles. But at a certain point it will raise blood viscosity too much and be a hindrance. Hrt is usually less than 200mg/week. As balance said prop is good because you can just add a day or two between pins and let your levels fall. If your using a long ester under 200 a week and it's dosed properly just wait for a valley in your levels to get your BW done. This is assuming what you have is dosed properly
    If your on doc prescribed trt though, you cholesterol may be higher than it should be, lipid profile, and other markers other than just free and total t. He will assume it's because of what he is prescribed you and start adjusting stuff. So just know that's a possibility

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    IronClydes likes this.

  7. #7
    IronClydes's Avatar
    IronClydes is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,095
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Yeah, I wouldn't use deca for endurance sports. Any test is good and eq. Eq boosts RBC which allows more oxygen to be transported to the muscles. But at a certain point it will raise blood viscosity too much and be a hindrance. Hrt is usually less than 200mg/week. As balance said prop is good because you can just add a day or two between pins and let your levels fall. If your using a long ester under 200 a week and it's dosed properly just wait for a valley in your levels to get your BW done. This is assuming what you have is dosed properly
    If your on doc prescribed trt though, you cholesterol may be higher than it should be, lipid profile, and other markers other than just free and total t. He will assume it's because of what he is prescribed you and start adjusting stuff. So just know that's a possibility

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    Thanks HMB,

    That has been a historic occurrence; you are spot on.

    Not much I can do to work around that if I want to cycle, however...

    Planning my first masteron and primo cycle next time.... I understand this may be the best one for my circumstances? Off race season that is.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is online now Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,793
    I would drop the clen for sure. You will already be putting your heart through a lot.

    As others have stated, could possibly drop the deca .

    Definitely more experienced users here as I have been out the game for a lil while and will have to read up on some things. Like they say, if you donít use it ya lose it
    IronClydes likes this.

  9. #9
    Windex is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,262
    Quote Originally Posted by balance View Post
    Can you elaborate how test P is not good for cardio? I have never heard this (in moderate doses as you were using). Furthermore I would say running short esters such as test P or NPP would be much more ideal in a situation where you want to be able to run labs at a fairly short notice and have numbers close to the range you want.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Test doesn't do anything better than other compounds at similar ratings for the comparable dose.

    So a higher dose of EQ, or introducing Anavar , Primo, or Masteron would offer more benefit rather than just another messily 200mg of Test

    Since the goal of OP is cardio and endurance, the increase of estrogen from Test isn't really a benefit (big mass growth is not the goal).
    IronClydes likes this.
    It is not heroes that make history, but history that makes heroes.

    No source checks.

  10. #10
    Windex is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,262
    I would keep the Caber and Adex in the bottom of your gearbox, a "brake glass incase of emergency."

    Dianabol could be saved for a kickstart on a future cycle.

    Don't know if you will ever be able to take advantage of Deca will randomized bloodwork testing.
    IronClydes likes this.
    It is not heroes that make history, but history that makes heroes.

    No source checks.

  11. #11
    IronClydes's Avatar
    IronClydes is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,095
    Okay, so for the remainder of this cycle about 8 weeks), you wouldnít recommend introducing any of the other items in my stash? Just keep it at 6-800 EQ/week alongside the HRT-dosed Test Cyp?

    A lot of that caber, and some adex, is expiring soon...are those exp dates pretty strict? Or flexible like AAS?

    Not recommended to use the Clen at all in this either it sounds like?

    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    I would keep the Caber and Adex in the bottom of your gearbox, a "brake glass incase of emergency."

    Dianabol could be saved for a kickstart on a future cycle.

    Don't know if you will ever be able to take advantage of Deca will randomized bloodwork testing.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    20,875
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClydes View Post
    Okay, so for the remainder of this cycle about 8 weeks), you wouldn’t recommend introducing any of the other items in my stash? Just keep it at 6-800 EQ/week alongside the HRT-dosed Test Cyp?

    A lot of that caber, and some adex, is expiring soon...are those exp dates pretty strict? Or flexible like AAS?

    Not recommended to use the Clen at all in this either it sounds like?






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Flexible as long as stored properly.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,573
    id keep the clen in if your using it to open the lungs during race season just small doses like 20 to 40 mcg...you have experience using it for racing if I remember right?...my 2cents as a fellow mountain biker...
    IronClydes likes this.

  14. #14
    IronClydes's Avatar
    IronClydes is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,095
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    id keep the clen in if your using it to open the lungs during race season just small doses like 20 to 40 mcg...you have experience using it for racing if I remember right?...my 2cents as a fellow mountain biker...
    You recall, correctly. But 40-60 mcg about 60-90 minutes before to help my breathing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Windex is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,262
    There's half a handful of pharmaceutical drugs where the expiration date matters, the other 99% is just liability from the manufacture. You may as well just duct tape over the expiration date and forget it exists.

    Just store everything properly
    IronClydes likes this.
    It is not heroes that make history, but history that makes heroes.

    No source checks.

  16. #16
    Windex is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,262
    Ghetto is on the money for the clen recommendation.
    IronClydes likes this.
    It is not heroes that make history, but history that makes heroes.

    No source checks.

  17. #17
    IronClydes's Avatar
    IronClydes is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,095
    Thanks Windex


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. #18
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,299
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClydes View Post
    The way it was explained to me is that any amount of testosterone , that is over HRT dose, negatively affects cardiovascular performance.






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah but so do every other steroid you got stocked.

    Get gw501516.

    Run test, primo, mast and var
    IronClydes likes this.

  19. #19
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,299
    I would not worry about expiration dates as the United States military did a test on a stockpile of antibiotics and drugs they had that work 10 to 20 years past expiration dates everything except for certain liquids such as insulin kept around 95 to 99% potency 10 to 20 years after expiration date in original sealed containers such as blister packs and pharmacy bottles
    IronClydes and Family_guy like this.

  20. #20
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    13,728
    Throwing away steroids is unacceptable steroid abuse . How dare you.
    IronClydes and Family_guy like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •