• 1 Post By HoldMyBeer
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Need advice on cycle

ns9797 is offline Junior Member

Need advice on cycle

Hey I want to see if I can get advise on my cycle that im currently on and have been on for a little bit. I知 currently running

600mg tren
    600mg mast prop
    450mg test prop dropped to 150mg test prop
    SR9009 20mg
    Rad140 15mg

I was on only
    300mg ace
    300mg mast prop
    300 test prop
    Gw 20mg
    S4 25mg

My goal is cutting but since raising dosages and switching sarms I have been putting on weight even with dropping calories and increasing cardio I知 at around 1200 to 1500 calories
    50/40/20
    Protein fat carbs
    I have been feeling like crap always tired and really hating cardio. My thyroid is still into low normal range. Also my waist has increased from 31 to 33/33.5. I知 pretty sure it痴 not muscle since the low calories and or cardio or water since I知 using fast acting esters but am taking rad 140 so possible water weight from that but shouldn稚 be as much weight gain as is.

So if you have any advice with switching the dosages or something I would appreciate it. Thanks
    Also am on and have been on 6iu gh for deficiency.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll leave it to other, more experience members to advise you... but 600 mg of tren is crazy. No AI? Stats?

djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    I agree 600 of tren is super high, I was even considering pushing my 400mg of tren a week down to 300mg. That's the most info I can give you, pass to the next.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    600 tren is not an issue, imo, especially when cutting. BUT 1200 cals a day is all your eating ? are you a bikini girl competitor , or a gym rat juice head
    between the tren and the super low cals its no wonder your thyroid is crashed. your body is in starvation mode .. heck I'm only a 205 pound guy and I could cut on 4000 cals when running that much tren.
    you feel like shit cause your starving yourself. your cycle is fine. your diet is the issue.

also, are you running injectible Sr9009 or oral ?

djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    600 tren is not an issue, imo, especially when cutting. BUT 1200 cals a day is all your eating ? are you a bikini girl competitor , or a gym rat juice head
    between the tren and the super low cals its no wonder your thyroid is crashed. your body is in starvation mode .. heck I'm only a 205 pound guy and I could cut on 4000 cals when running that much tren.
    you feel like shit cause your starving yourself. your cycle is fine. your diet is the issue.

also, are you running injectible Sr9009 or oral ?
    Much better response than your my "your taking too much tren" LOL. Sorry, I missed the part about the caloric intake.

for cutting and getting lean, I like high/moderate dose Tren . I think 500-600 is the sweet spot for cutting. for bulking I prefer low dose Tren 150-300 with high dose estrogenic compounds (eg., a gram of test with 50mg Dbol ).
    I don't think you need to lower your dose, just need to dial in some other factors. unless your ultra sensitive to high dose Tren

I always been an easy gainer more on the endomorph type. Diet wise I’ve slowly dropped calories week by week while slowly increasing cardio. If it’s the diet then what would you recommend I do caloric intake and macro percentage wise? Or should I just try decreasing cardio or drop it completely? I’m currently doing 50% protein, 20% carbs, fats 30%, reason for macro ratio Is I feel most Satisfied.

Or should I just continue to run with it and if My weight continues to go up just continue and see where I’m at in a couple weeks?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by ns9797 View Post
    Hey I want to see if I can get advise on my cycle that im currently on and have been on for a little bit. I知 currently running

600mg tren
    600mg mast prop
    450mg test prop dropped to 150mg test prop
    SR9009 20mg
    Rad140 15mg

I was on only
    300mg ace
    300mg mast prop
    300 test prop
    Gw 20mg
    S4 25mg

My goal is cutting but since raising dosages and switching sarms I have been putting on weight even with dropping calories and increasing cardio I知 at around 1200 to 1500 calories
    50/40/20
    Protein fat carbs
    I have been feeling like crap always tired and really hating cardio. My thyroid is still into low normal range. Also my waist has increased from 31 to 33/33.5. I知 pretty sure it痴 not muscle since the low calories and or cardio or water since I知 using fast acting esters but am taking rad 140 so possible water weight from that but shouldn稚 be as much weight gain as is.

So if you have any advice with switching the dosages or something I would appreciate it. Thanks
    Also am on and have been on 6iu gh for deficiency.
    I would drop the sarms. In a cycle like this, all they do are making the superpotent steroids less efficient.
    Difficult to believe your gaining weigth on 1200 calories, and stil follows a 4-6 days a week strength training program.
    But if so, add more cardio, cut more carbs and up protein. That always works.

Also consider Cardarine.

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post

Also consider Cardarine.
    he was running Gw at 20mg per day (Gw is cardarine), and he is currently running 20mg of Sr9009 , which essentially is Cardarine but in more potent form with better fat loss properties

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    I would drop the sarms . In a cycle like this, all they do are making the superpotent steroids less efficient.
    Difficult to believe your gaining weigth on 1200 calories, and stil follows a 4-6 days a week strength training program.
    But if so, add more cardio, cut more carbs and up protein. That always works.

Also consider Cardarine.

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    How are the Sarms making the AAS less effective?

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Here is what I would do:
    -Eat at maintenance calories for 2 weeks (called a diet break, resets metabolism). And reset your macro ratio (standard 40/40/20 or whatever you usually do). At 20% carbs with that little calories, your at about 60g carbs. That's borderline keto. You're performance in the gym is going to be shit
    -after the diet break, pull out ~75g carbs for 1 week
    -pull out another ~75g carbs for 2 weeks
    -then start carb cycling for a month
    If you're still not at your goal, change up your diet to modified keto with a high carb refeed day every 4th day. Or do another diet break and repeat
    Also, if you have been on the GH for a long time, that can cause thyroid issues, and you may need to supplement with t4. Something you should talk to your doctor about
    And everyone is right, 1200 calories is way too much of a calorie deficit. Even if you can get it to work for you and you get to your goal. It's not sustainable and you will rebound hard. Meadows also said, that when your are in such a caloric deficit for so long, your fat cells are extra sensitive, and when you inevitably go off the rails from being so depleted you can easily cause them to duplicate (something about that and insulin sensitivity, don't quite remember exactly how it works)
    And don't forget, scale weight and fat loss are two different things. Just because the scale goes up doesn't mean you're not losing fat. There are numerous reasons that can happen

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    If some of the limited amount of androgen receptors are being used by a sarm then the more potent AAS can't use it
    That's my understanding
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    I had the same question .. it doesn't make sense. personally I think stacking Sarms with AAS is beneficial .. the only thing I can think of is he thinking that the SARMs and AAS are going to compete for androgen receptors and thus one will be less effective.. but that type of thinking is from the Stone Age and completely outdated, as we know now that there are more androgen receptors in our body then we could ever take enough gear to fill up and our body is always making more and more androgen receptors (in fact the more gear you take the more androgen receptors your body will produce).

I personally think adding a SARM like 40mg of LGD to an AAS cycle makes the cycle more effective. I've got a client whose a member here who did very well running LGD with his last Tren , Mast, and HGH run.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    If some of the limited amount of androgen receptors are being used by a sarm then the more potent AAS can't use it
    That's my understanding
    see my previous post.. there are more androgen receptors in our bodies then we could ever take gear to fully accommodate. if you took 20 grams of gear per week you still probably wouldn't be able to fully saturate all your androgen receptors. Plus, when you take higher and higher doses your body super compensates and produces more and more androgen receptors . a high dose AAS user is going to have a lot more androgen receptors then someone on TRT for example.. In fact I will purposely blast for a few weeks only super high dosages in an attempt to increase my androgen receptor density (this protocol comes from a guy that was the head chemist at a big pharma company for 25 years and he spent his whole life studying AAS and the androgen receptor).
    but even so, again you still have more androgen receptors then what a little bit of AAS and Sarm's could ever compete over.

also, keep in mind that class 2 anabolics (like Winstrol and anadrol ) work their magic outside of androgen receptor binding. so if they are not dependent on AR binding, then surely the SARM is not going to compete with them

Also, steroids do not bind to androgen receptors and stay bound their indefinitely.. they bind to a receptor , transcribe information to the cell, and then move on to another receptors.. so there really can be no "competing" for receptors. the AAS and SARMS are binding and then moving on , so everyone gets their turn sort of speak . kinda like a gang bang on a hot chick.
    if a SARM binds to an AR , its not competing with the AAS cause the SARM is just going to bind for a temporary time and then move on to another receptor
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 08-08-2019 at 05:42 AM.
    HoldMyBeer and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

another method for increasing your androgen receptor density is to blast super high dosages for a short time, like 4 weeks, then come off everything completely for 4+ weeks (no trt and no pct). preferably with short esters.. when you super saturate your receptors with androgens, and then suddenly come off and levels drop to zero, your body does not know it was getting the androgens from a syringe, it thinks it has a communication problem and begins up regulating androgen receptor density in an attempt to 'communicate' with and find androgens.
    balance likes this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    another method for increasing your androgen receptor density is to blast super high dosages for a short time, like 4 weeks, then come off everything completely for 4+ weeks (no trt and no pct). preferably with short esters.. when you super saturate your receptors with androgens, and then suddenly come off and levels drop to zero, your body does not know it was getting the androgens from a syringe, it thinks it has a communication problem and begins up regulating androgen receptor density in an attempt to 'communicate' with and find androgens.
    If I didn’t feel like coming off for 4 weeks would make me feel like complete dog shit i’d be willing to give the 4 week Super blast a go

If my caloric intake has been around 1200-1500 a day how should I figure my maintenance calories be at. Should I go by online calorie calculator or add 500 calories to what I’m eating at now? And for cardio should I keep it the same or cut back? Right now I’m at about 60 to 75 min 5- 6 days a week steady state

google TDEE calculator

My TDEE is around a little more then 2,000 calories depending on what TDEE chart using some a few hundred more then others. Is it typical for a diet break to add around or more than 1,000 calories over current intake? Wouldn’t it be more optimal to add around 500 calories over intake since your metabolism adapts to your current intake over time and typically slows down? Also is best to slowly add carbs since being on a lower carb diet of 50/15/35 protein/carbs/fat? Over all tho just giving my thoughts and questions. Thanks for the reply’s

That seems like your TDEE not including your exercise at the gym. Idk how hard or how long you go there. That's something you need to tinker with. But idk what your stats are.
    I would try 2600-2700 calories on gym days, and 2100-2200 on rest days. The scale will definitely go up because you're so depleted, don't freak out. Or you could just take the average and eat that amount every day.
    Maintenance is fine to reset metabolism. I don't believe in slowly readding carbs. Just don't go crazy and start eating shit carbs
    Last edited by HoldMyBeer; 08-09-2019 at 04:35 AM.

Stats
    5ft
    150 weight
    12% BF
    Yeah I know short fucker. Since dieting I was able to get to 131-132 from 200 water/bloated look since October. It has been a bitch getting the weight off
    When I got to 131-132 I started randomly gain even dropping the calories and or adding more cardio. But I did start using a new source and upped the gear dosage around that time and it’s the same source I’m using now with my test prop/Tren a/mast p and rad 140 and SR9009. I was thinking it could be muscle but since my calories are so low logically it doesn’t sound right. So I wanted to get labs done to see what it could be. All my labs from my primary care doctor came back fine thyroid was low end normal and that’s where it’s at typically for me. I recently saw my endocrinologist this week and got my bone density scan which checks how strong your bone are and checks body fat from a dexa scan. My BF level came back at 12% which I feel it’s lower tho
    With how I feel and look and I think the results could be different by water weight vs your actual weight and if you were in a fasted or feed state, which I was fasted. Also got more blood work done by my endo which checks my testosterone , igf, thyroid, and more but still waiting on the results to come in. And yes I know the dosages are how but I’m using 2 different sources and before the increase in dosages I was at 300mg of each a week for a bit and wasn’t getting any more results. So wanted to see if increaseing dosages for a bit would help since diet and training has been on point. And even being on gh I was having trouble but for some reason my body doesn’t really respond to gh that well even being on 6 to 7 is for a period of time. But my body does respond well to test.

So as far as diet break goes I think going to 2000 to 2200 and the increase of calories will be mainly from carbs and see how it goes and up the calories if needed. And as for cardio how should I go about it during diet break? I’m have been doing 40-60 min 5-6 days a week steady state high incline or restience type cardio.

the reason you've gained some weight, even though your in such an extreme calorie deficit and doing cardio, is because your AAS cycle is all androgens. the androgen load of your cycle is like at 4000 (ie, equivalent to running 4000mg of test per week). androgens being that elevated can definitely help you burn fat , but not necessarily lose weight. the reason being is that elevated androgens will super compensate glucose metabolism and glycogen storage . for every gram of glycogen your able to store over and above your natural storage your going to store like 400 grams of water with that (water follows glucose when its stored in muscle as glycogen).. so if your going from being off cycle , to on cycle with that high of androgen load your weight will likely jump up because of all the additional glycogen and water being put into muscle cells
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

i Was running basically the same cycle of test,tren ,mast just lower dose and the only differences was I switched s4 to rad-140 and GW to SR9009. And the other difference with test,tren,mast was I switched sources. So maybe my previous source could of been under dosed or bunk but I was feel some sides with my previous source. As for the current cycle dosages and low calories is my body using and breaking down nutrient more effectively even being on low calories. Would you switch anything with the cycle and or diet? Thanks

And since tren increases igf sensitivity does running higher dosages of tren increase it more? Even though my body doesn’t really respond well to gh.

Quote Originally Posted by ns9797 View Post
    And since tren increases igf sensitivity does running higher dosages of tren increase it more? Even though my body doesn’t really respond well to gh.
    the tren itself is not increasing IGF ,, its simply acting as a progestin in the body and making your receptors more sensitive to estrogen and then its the estrogen binding in the liver thats increasing hepatic output of IGF . so increasing Tren dosage itself won't increase IGF (its already doing its thing at a low dose) , but increasing your estrogen levels very well may increase IGF even further .

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    For fucks sake people YOU DO NOT NEED 600mg! Lol the only way you need 600mg or more is if your dieting for a show like the last 2 weeks and ALL YOUR SHIT IS ON POINT!

Now you have no where to go but up, you have doubled your dose from 300 to 600 on pretty much everything.

My advice? I honestly dont know ive sit here and thought about it and all i can say is just finish the cycle out. As for sarms ? Never used one in my life couldnt help you there. DO NOT SUBSTITUTE GEAR FOR HARD WORK it just doesn’t work

Would glad to follow your progress and see what happens

Thread Information