Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Low test high progesterone right after cycle

Getsomehate is offline Associate Member

Low test high progesterone right after cycle

Hello Steroid fam.
    So I had a thread recently but didn’t get the answer I was expecting after posting my blood works .
    I had a long 14.5week cycle of test ( sust for 8 , prop for 6) along with 10 weeks of oxandrolone (40mg per day ) (8 weeks in , stopped for 4 weeks and bridged the last 2 weeks without injecting test ) . I mean when test was over bridged with anavar till pct for 2 weeks .
    Now I know that since I was injecting prop my test levels dropped dramatically and I was still taking only anabolics .
    I had a bloodwork right after I finished my cycle without doing pct (I am on it now ) and my prolactin and E2 was very good but my progesterone was twice the price it should and testosterone was bottom low during that time until today if I squeeze nipples I can barely see liquid coming out in a very very small dose .
    At the beginning I thought it’s prolactin and took 0.25 Dostinex along with clomid and nolva (standar protocol) but after bloods came out , I just go with nolva and clomid .
    Endocrinologist said that when testosterone goes up , progesterone will fall .
    My question is
    1.will progesterone indeed drop when test goes up ?
    2. Why I have this liquid ?
    My chest was checked by doc and said it was all normal .

Ps. Tomorrow is my 2nd week of pct (25 clomid 40 nolva ) , in the first week I was also using Proviron on 25 mg dose
    Last edited by Getsomehate; 09-08-2019 at 09:10 AM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    progesterone is produced by the testes and adrenal glands .. it actually plays a role in the production of testosterone . right now your androgen levels are crashed. once your body begins producing test again progesterone production will probably down regulate.

just give it time . I wouldn't over worry about it or begin throwing a bunch of different drugs at it right now.
    Getsomehate likes this.

Getsomehate is offline Associate Member
    Any idea what the liquid could be though , could it be cause of progesterone ? Or pregnyl I was injecting during cycle ?

And btw E2 prolactin test and progesterone bloodsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	8F58DA4C-29A0-4DB7-9655-1501514FEDC0.jpeg 
Views:	115 
Size:	215.8 KB 
ID:	177145

Thread Information