Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree136Likes

Thread: How long till you look like you take steroids?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Dallas had 55,000 ng/dL of total testosterone in his blood at the time of death. His heart was 3x the size of a normal human heart. He passed out on stage in Australia, less than a year before his death. I’m sure I could be a big dead mofo taking 10ml of oil a day too, but I got a brain. I can see all the idiots around Dallas cheering him on as he was killing himself. I don’t have pity for people like him. I have pity for people who do this sport responsibly and suffer.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Dallas had 55,000 ng/dL of total testosterone in his blood at the time of death. His heart was 3x the size of a normal human heart. He passed out on stage in Australia, less than a year before his death. I’m sure I could be a big dead mofo taking 10ml of oil a day too, but I got a brain. I can see all the idiots around Dallas cheering him on as he was killing himself. I don’t have pity for people like him. I have pity for people who do this sport responsibly and suffer.
    in reality he was doing what most guys at his level do.. he was under the guidance of a top notch coach . I doubt he was doing anything exceptionally reckless. just following the common protocols it takes to get to be 340 pounds.

its unfortunate he had an underlying genetic condition that lead to his heart attack (of course being 340 pounds didn't help either). but plenty of other guys around the world in their late 20s die of heart attacks as well and never touch AAS .. genetics can be a blessing or a curse.

even if he never got into bodybuilding. he would of eventually died of a heart attack (you can't beat your genetic destiny) but perhaps he would of made it into his 40s had he not gotten so heavy.

but its not really a surprise. pretty much all us are eventually going to die of a heart attack or heart disease (thats how most people go out), unless a stroke or cancer gets to us first (or a freak accident).
    "" breaking news , 340 pound man dies of a heart attack"" -- um yeah thats not news. thats a common every day occurrence around the world
    Obs likes this.

I should clarify.. from what I remember reading from Dallas' autopsy report the cause of death was a heart attack due to a very common condition (known over the years to the general public as the 'widow maker' condition) which was a 90% blocked artery on the left ventricle of his heart. there is no direct link between this condition and steroid use (of course there could be indirect links) .. the reason its called "the widow maker" is because this is a very common condition among men and is eventually how most men die and leave their wives as widows.. this is how most men die. yet most men don't take steroids or bodybuild . so its unlikely to assume steroid use was the cause.. its genetic and heart disease runs heavily in Dallas' family .
    like I said, he was a ticking time bomb and was going to die of a heart attack at some point even if he never got into bodybuilding
    Family_guy, Obs and JackMan017 like this.

I personally do have pity for people who have pre disposed genetic conditions that are going to lead to their early demise no matter what they do .. no different then kids that get cancer. they were dealt a bad set of genetic cards.

then you have people on the other hand who drink and smoke and eat like crap their whole life and live to 100

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    55,000ng/dL... that feels like something I need to know about. First hand. Although I wonder if Deca or something else inflated that number? But still... goals
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    55,000ng/dL... that feels like something I need to know about. First hand. Although I wonder if Deca or something else inflated that number? But still... goals
    the number is likely not accurate . the blood was drawn after he had already passed away. he could of injected 3cc of test suspension an hour before he passed. he died and a majority of that test was not yet bound and was just entering his blood stream from the injection depot .
    if your dead your body isn't going to do anything with all that test you just injected , no AR binding, its just going to be sitting there in the blood stream.. this could have skewed the test results to that extreme

edit- just to clarify the Test is still leaching into his blood after he passed but the dead body isn't doing anything with it of course.. that would be like you getting a vial of blood drawn to get tested, and then squirting some test suspension into that vial. its likely going to really skew the results
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 10-01-2019 at 05:30 PM.

just to keep driving my point home .. whats in bold has nothing to do with steroid abuse or bodybuilding. I followed Dallas' prep for that show. he had severe Bronchitis going into that show. he did not get on any antibiotics or other meds to treat it (cause they will make you hold water).
    he passed out because while exerting himself on stage he had very little oxygen coming into his lungs . anyone in his condition would of likely passed out (natty or bodybuilder or not).

again a very common thing .. you know how many people who have severe bronchitis and thus breathing difficulty can end up passing out when excerting themselves . its a common daily occurrence. if this happens to your grandma, are you going to point the finger at her steroid abuse and say thats the cause ?
    same with the heart attack . when your grandpa has a heart attack, are you going to point the finger and blame steroid abuse

just because severe bronchitis lead to passing out , and a heart attack happens (which is a common occurrence and the leading cause of death) to a bodybuilder , suddenly it becomes a steroid abuse thing !? when 99% of people that this same things happens to don't even do steroids .

when a body builder gets in a car wreck and dies . thats probably from the steroid abuse too I'd imagine.. must of been 'roid road rage' , or he was so juiced up on gear he couldn't feel his hands and wrecked his car.
    lol . anytime something happens to a bodybuilder, thats a common occurrence among the general public (like heart attacks) it suddenly gets blamed on steroid abuse
    ghettoboyd and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I should clarify.. from what I remember reading from Dallas' autopsy report the cause of death was a heart attack due to a very common condition (known over the years to the general public as the 'widow maker' condition) which was a 90% blocked artery on the left ventricle of his heart. there is no direct link between this condition and steroid use (of course there could be indirect links) .. the reason its called "the widow maker" is because this is a very common condition among men and is eventually how most men die and leave their wives as widows.. this is how most men die. yet most men don't take steroids or bodybuild . so its unlikely to assume steroid use was the cause.. its genetic and heart disease runs heavily in Dallas' family .
    like I said, he was a ticking time bomb and was going to die of a heart attack at some point even if he never got into bodybuilding
    I will venture out to say that at his age, there is nothing you can do to create a blockage like that without a serious prexisting genetic condition.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Obs
    I shot 10 ml of tren the other day.
    Yep his heart was 3x the size of a normal human and his bicep was 6x the size....

Get the correlation?

Dont get me wrong I will be a big dead mfer.

Obs
    There is a thing called desire.
    Buddhists consider it thecroot of all suffering.

Need I remind you the Buddhists were starving ass scrawny losers?

Desire will drive your life.
    What you desire will determine your plight.
    Your plight will reflect your desire.

Dallas was a man of large appetites and I concur.

He was all he could be and inspired many including myself. He was a precursor of what is to come and a pioneer. He was even humble.

I have no quarrel with a man that wants something so bad that he will give his all.

That same heartbeat that made Dallas is what I am. I may fail the same, but someone will remember me even after my family has forgotten me.

What is life without desire?

Meaningless....

Somewhere out there your ex or even your current, desires someone or some thing more than you. Such is human nature. It is a beautiful thing.
    Accept it.

You only get one shot.
    Some make it count, others just abide.
    Make it count and let your only regret be that its done. Do not let it be that you didnt try enough or risk enough.

just to keep driving my point home .. whats in bold has nothing to do with steroid abuse or bodybuilding. I followed Dallas' prep for that show. he had severe Bronchitis going into that show. he did not get on any antibiotics or other meds to treat it (cause they will make you hold water).
    he passed out because while exerting himself on stage he had very little oxygen coming into his lungs . anyone in his condition would of likely passed out (natty or bodybuilder or not).

again a very common thing .. you know how many people who have severe bronchitis and thus breathing difficulty can end up passing out when excerting themselves.
    Still getting over Bronchitis myself, and yeah... this is a real thing. I almost went down about 5 times in the last 2 weeks between work and the gym. I found my safe zone though. When the floor turns to static I stop doing shit for a couple minutes. That seems to work well.

Also figured Bronk Aid would work great for bronchitis with the whole helping to breath thing, but I think it turned on me. I got this really shitty feeling that seems a lot like how you insulin guys describe going hypo. It was like... accelerating my heart rate and blood pressure was the wrong thing to do? Oh well nothing like sudden fear of death to keep your ass moving. Like if you keep busy maybe it won’t happen. It’s always worked so far lol.
    Last edited by i_SLAM_cougars; 10-01-2019 at 08:21 PM.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Still getting over Bronchitis myself, and yeah... this is a real thing. I almost went down about 5 times in the last 2 weeks between work and the gym. I found my safe zone though. When the floor turns to static I stop doing shit for a couple minutes. That seems to work well.

Also figured Bronk Aid would work great for bronchitis with the whole helping to breath thing, but I think it turned on me. I got this really shitty feeling that seems a lot like how you insulin guys describe going hypo. It was like... accelerating my heart rate and blood pressure was the wrong thing to do? Oh well nothing like sudden fear of death to keep your ass moving. Like if you keep busy maybe it won’t happen. It’s always worked so far lol.
    Up the dosage, add redbull
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Up the dosage, add redbull
    I came across this new one called “Bang”. No sugar. 300mg of caffeine. Keeps me going on those 16 hour plus work days.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    I came across this new one called “Bang”. No sugar. 300mg of caffeine. Keeps me going on those 16 hour plus work days.
    Yeah that one took off big.
    I have tried some of them I like thw unicorn one
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    All the flavors are good. Reign is another one similar to bang, they’re all good as well.

balance is offline Associate Member
    Reign green apple good stuff

Bang = creatine
    Reign = no creatine (just consume with steak)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Family_guy likes this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by balance View Post

Bang = creatine

They say you can consume enough meat so maximize creatine levels
    If you look at studies on creatine, there are responders and non responders
    All the non responders had red meat in their diet.
    So I wonder if you don't actually need anywhere near saturated creatine levels to maximize the use of creatine in your system, and just having red meat in your diet is enough
    balance likes this.

Bang = creatine

If I recall correctly creatine starts to degrade after it’s suspended in liquid, which is why all the liquid creatines in the 90s were bunk. Wish I had the money back I spent on cell tech and shit when I was a teenager. Should have just started doing gear when I was 15 instead of reading a bunch of bullshit magazines

Yeah, I like the birthday cake flavored ones and stuff. I don’t really eat sugar much or sweets, and that shit satisfies my sweet tooth
    Obs likes this.

balance is offline Associate Member

How long till you look like you take steroids?

Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    They say you can consume enough meat so maximize creatine levels
    If you look at studies on creatine, there are responders and non responders
    All the non responders had red meat in their diet.
    So I wonder if you don't actually need anywhere near saturated creatine levels to maximize the use of creatine in your system, and just having red meat in your diet is enough
    Yes I feel that creatine is of great benefit to people who don’t consume much red meat. I eat over 2 lbs of meat everyday with a good portion of that being red meat so I’m not a fan of creatine supplementation. Fwiw every time I have used the stuff I feel as though I retain more water under the skin, outside the muscle (makes me look and feel soft if that makes sense). I know there are studies stating that’s not how it works blah blah blah but it’s genuinely what I see from it.

I’m not totally against creatine though as I have read there have also been some interesting positive effects of the stuff when used on the elderly. Either way though it is funny so many energy drinks nowadays have it in them (lots of preworkout powders too).
    Last edited by balance; 10-03-2019 at 01:51 PM.
    HoldMyBeer and GearHeaded like this.

Yes I feel that creatine is of great benefit to people who don’t consume much red meat. I eat over 2 lbs of meat everyday with a good portion of that being red meat so I’m not a fan of creatine supplementation. Fwiw every time I have used the stuff I feel as though I retain more water under the skin, outside the muscle (makes me look and feel soft if that makes sense). I know there are studies stating that’s not how it works blah blah blah but it’s genuinely what I see from it.

I’m not totally against creatine though as I have read there have also been some interesting positive effects of the stuff when used on the elderly. Either way though it is funny so many energy drinks nowadays have it in them (lots of preworkout powders too).
    I only have one Vegan client. put him on 5g of Creatine per day. his weight jumped up 6 pounds and he got substantially stronger. I think if you have a creatine deficiency to begin with, and you immediately correct that deficiency with supplementation it can have a big impact.. going from 0 creatine to 5g a day is a big jump.

but your right, if you already have plenty of Creatine in your diet from red meat, then adding in the supplement probably won't do a whole lot and can cause you to "spill over"..

creatine is something your body stores, similar to glycogen. once your filled up any extra supplementation isn't going to do a thing . its not like caffeine or a stim in a pre workout thats going to enhance your workout,, its already there filled up in muscle cells.
    but it does get used up in the production of ATP. so just like glycogen , its not a bad idea to "refuel" intra or post workout. but NOT pre workout (its like trying to put gas in your car when the tank is full, its just going to spill over ,, better off driving a 100 miles first, then add the gas)..

if you were depleted of creatine stores to begin with, you probably wouldn't get that spill over water look from it. so goes to show that for you your diet is sufficient

note - this is why in contest prep, a good 4 weeks out, I'll pull creatine out of the supplement stack. at this stage guys are eating super high protein and eating meat 6 times per day. getting plenty of dietary creatine.. don't want to risk spilling over
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 10-03-2019 at 04:29 PM.
    Family_guy likes this.

I put on more size with creatine than steroids . No lie I respond crazy well to creating. I once put on 15 lbs from just creatine. My arms and shoulders get swole. I should start taking some now but not sure if it’ll give me face bloat. The older I get the more bloated I look.

I put on more size with creatine than steroids. No lie I respond crazy well to creating. I once put on 15 lbs from just creatine. My arms and shoulders get swole. I should start taking some now but not sure if it’ll give me face bloat. The older I get the more bloated I look.
    interesting.. I know from some of your other posts that you don't think your all that great of a responder to AAS. yet you respond well to creatine..
    you may want to consider trying a cycle using Anavar and Insulin (maybe some Anadrol as well).. rather then your traditional test + deca

interesting.. I know from some of your other posts that you don't think your all that great of a responder to AAS. yet you respond well to creatine..
    you may want to consider trying a cycle using Anavar and Insulin (maybe some Anadrol as well).. rather then your traditional test + deca
    Yup, and I know most people say creatine doesn’t work, but I used to have people on steroids ask me what cycle I’m running when I was heavy in the creatine. I took it for like 6 years straight. I didn’t even know you had to cycle it. If I did take a break it was because I ran out or something. You can imagine I thought steroids would make me a monster... I want to take Anavar but I’m worried it’ll be something else like tbol or dbol or something. I rarely drink so liver toxicity shouldn’t be a problem. Insulin is next level for me. I have a tiny mini fridge the size of two tissue boxes and I once was about to inject 0.5 ml of melanotan instead of HCG . That would have made me real nauseous, but insulin, that would be the end hah.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information