Results 1 to 20 of 20
Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By Krb367
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By djnuffsaid

Thread: New cycle start with cut mix

  1. #1
    Mythril is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    44

    New cycle start with cut mix

    New cycle start with cut mix-42e7c2da-291d-4cca-bb8b-babbed2ceba2.jpeg

    Hello this is me in a summer photo
    Last 19 months i have lost 47 kg amd i have a little belly fat that i want to lose.

    I am beginning next monday my new cycle with this ready for use Tn pharma cut mix

    Nand Phenyl Propionate 75mg/ml
    Trenbolone Acetate 75 mg/ml
    Stanozolol 75 mg/ml
    Drostanolone Propionate 150 mg/ml
    All this in 1 ml every other day!!
    3ml /week
    And together some oral pure ephedrine 30mg every day.
    Multivitamin
    Fish oil
    More clean diet

    More heavy weights
    .
    What is your opinion about this cycle??
    Last cycle ends 7 months before with test propionate only for 12 weeks
    Thank you for your time
    Last edited by Mythril; 10-09-2019 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Photo

  2. #2
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    13,789
    You need to build muscle. What is your weight?
    Obs and Dgs59 like this.

  3. #3
    Dgs59's Avatar
    Dgs59 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythril View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	42E7C2DA-291D-4CCA-BB8B-BABBED2CEBA2.jpeg 
Views:	32 
Size:	122.5 KB 
ID:	177283
    i have lost 47 kg
    and still want to cut? What are your stats? Don't put yourself underweight my man. Put some learn mass as redz said

  4. #4
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,790
    Way too many drugs, cutting makes no sense when you look anorexic.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  5. #5
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,721
    I'd trash that cut mix, then pick up some Test and maybe deca and focus on putting on some muscle . you'll be able to get leaner and more shredded later on once you have more muscle
    djnuffsaid likes this.

  6. #6
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    13,789
    I’m no doctor but I think you are suffering from the delusion of thinking you are fat. You are not fat. Furthermore the way to have a more attractive physique is to train hard and fix the diet. Food is your friend you need to eat more but the right foods.
    bethdoth and KINGKONG like this.

  7. #7
    Mythril is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    44
    Sorry my friends about not reply i was on a trip with work with no internet .
    Well i am 93 kg I believe i need to loose this
    Belly fat and then start with some extra calories.
    Dont forget when you are 140kg and your belly is 150cm perimeter and now tou see your self with belly 100cm you think is too much and i I want to get more lean.
    My chest size is 116cm belly is 100cm
    My hipps is 94cm arms is 38cm perimeter.
    Body fat is 24 as the doctor measured with tools

  8. #8
    Mythril is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I’m no doctor but I think you are suffering from the delusion of thinking you are fat. You are not fat. Furthermore the way to have a more attractive physique is to train hard and fix the diet. Food is your friend you need to eat more but the right foods.
    I am traing 4-5 days per week like hell my friend
    2-3 hour’s daily
    My diet is
    8:00Morning 1 scoop scitech nutrition whey with 40gr oats with 200ml almond milk and 150gr eggwhitesand 1 yolk.
    11:00 Snack 1 scoop whey 1 apple or 1 banana some almonds
    14:00 lanch 200 gr chicken breast in the oven with no oils nothing and 100 gr uncle bens rise barboiled
    17:00Snack 1 eggs with 150 greek yogurt 2% fats
    18:00 gym
    21:00 green salad(spinach with 200gr fish tones in water or chicken breast simple cooked and 100gr sweet potato.
    22:30 sleep
    This is a simple day of my diet
    I think you understand that some meals are changing with fish and with chicken or stake with non fats.
    In salads i add some avocando or oil olive 5-6grams

  9. #9
    Mythril is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    and still want to cut? What are your stats? Don't put yourself underweight my man. Put some learn mass as redz said
    I was 140kg 150cm belly

    Now i am 93 and chest 116cm perimeter belly 100 hipps 94 biceps 38

  10. #10
    Mythril is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I'd trash that cut mix, then pick up some Test and maybe deca and focus on putting on some muscle . you'll be able to get leaner and more shredded later on once you have more muscle
    Testosterone propionate cypionate ??

  11. #11
    djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    144
    You need to put on muscle mate - not loose more weight. Do not use that cut mix - save it for the future.

    You should try -
    Testosterone Cypionate - 250mg/twice per week
    Deca (nandrolone decanoate) 250mg/twice per week

    Maybe some D-bol for the first 4-6 weeks.

  12. #12
    Mythril is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by djnuffsaid View Post
    You need to put on muscle mate - not loose more weight. Do not use that cut mix - save it for the future.

    You should try -
    Testosterone Cypionate - 250mg/twice per week
    Deca (nandrolone decanoate) 250mg/twice per week

    Maybe some D-bol for the first 4-6 weeks.
    Ok i will try your way thank you alot

  13. #13
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,790
    You don't understand the basics and fundamentals to be using steroids . You want to drive a ferrari but still have training wheels on your bicycle.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  14. #14
    Mythril is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    You don't understand the basics and fundamentals to be using steroids. You want to drive a ferrari but still have training wheels on your bicycle.
    Explain please??

  15. #15
    Krb367's Avatar
    Krb367 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    176
    He’s implying that you shouldn’t even consider cycling.. you should be able to achieve the leaness you’re wanting without any aas.

    Have you figured out your BMR and TDEE? To make sure you’re not spinning your wheels with your current approach (pre aas).. idk kg to lb and I’m too lazy to ask Siri but is your diet putting you in a low enough deficit to lose body fat?

    You def carry the bulk of your body fat around your belly, which will be the last place for it start falling off. Look at it like a swimming pool.. in your situation your chest, arms, legs would be the shallow end, and midsection is the deep end. Doesn’t matter where you start sucking water from, the deep end is going to be the last place to empty out. That’s why everyone is telling you to focus on gaining.. you’re going to be even skinnier when the pool is finally empty. Unless you don’t give af that’s up to you bro
    Mythril likes this.

  16. #16
    Mythril is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Krb367 View Post
    He’s implying that you shouldn’t even consider cycling.. you should be able to achieve the leaness you’re wanting without any aas.

    Have you figured out your BMR and TDEE? To make sure you’re not spinning your wheels with your current approach (pre aas).. idk kg to lb and I’m too lazy to ask Siri but is your diet putting you in a low enough deficit to lose body fat?

    You def carry the bulk of your body fat around your belly, which will be the last place for it start falling off. Look at it like a swimming pool.. in your situation your chest, arms, legs would be the shallow end, and midsection is the deep end. Doesn’t matter where you start sucking water from, the deep end is going to be the last place to empty out. That’s why everyone is telling you to focus on gaining.. you’re going to be even skinnier when the pool is finally empty. Unless you don’t give af that’s up to you bro
    I think you able to feel all my answers my friend
    Thank you .
    My diet is very clean , my intake calories is 1900 now iam 183cm and 93kg my
    Maybe its all in my mind, so i am gone go with for more hard work out and take my calories to 2400 and see how is goes

  17. #17
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    13,789
    I don’t know any of my measurements, you need to stop focusing on that crap. Go in the gym and use your pain and disappointment to transform yourself. You are not taking the right approach here. I am sure you continue to lose muscle mass and need to learn how to eat and train.
    Mythril likes this.

  18. #18
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    13,789
    You will break down what little muscle you have eating only 1900 calories per day.
    Mythril likes this.

  19. #19
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,721
    putting on a lot more muscle will make you leaner

    look at this
    New cycle start with cut mix-before-after-body-building-fitness-transformation-71-591a99bea2572__700.jpg

    his before picture he is fat and barely has any muscle ,, he put on a lot more muscle (which speeds up metabolic rate) and that helped him get much more lean and achieve a much better physique over all . rather then just trying to lose weight/fat. you can't keep cutting forever. you gotta have quality muscle to get the lean look your probably after
    Mythril likes this.

  20. #20
    djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I don’t know any of my measurements, you need to stop focusing on that crap. Go in the gym and use your pain and disappointment to transform yourself. You are not taking the right approach here. I am sure you continue to lose muscle mass and need to learn how to eat and train.
    The mirror was always been my favorite indicator of progress.
    Mythril likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •