• 2 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By LiftingLevi
  • 2 Post By KINGKONG
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Small pain/lump behind nipple

LiftingLevi is offline Junior Member

Small pain/lump behind nipple

I’ve done 2 cycles so far, both were simple Test C 500mg/week 12 weeks total cycles. I PCT on both after and used HCG during as well. I did run arimidex for both cycles. Think this is simply a small side effect of Gyno?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Nolva 10mg ED or run masteron with test on cycle most likely estrogen sensitive.

Dont take higher dosages of aromatzing compounds without correcting.

500 mg is a small cycle to get a gyno knot.
    Most likely anything heavier without correction will cause you a serious problem.
    Dgs59 and Cylon357 like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    You should pro also detail your cycles and pct to get more detailed responses.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Both cycles were
    Week 1-12: 500 mg test c/week
    Week 1-12 HcG 500 iu/week
    Arimadex .5 mg/every 3 days
    Pct was
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 75/50/50/50

I did bridge them with a small TrT dose of 200 mg test c/week with no AI then did PcT after the second
    Obs likes this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agree with OB the short fix is get some nolva in you and get the sensitivity down..then maybe look into bloods see what’s going on and how to correct it..you basically did 24+ week cycle(didn’t mention how long you bridged)it’s gonna take a sec to get back to normal..best of luck man
    Dgs59 and Obs like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I'm guessing this is what you did . after the last pin of your last cycle you stopped taking the Adex and did nothing for a couple weeks and then started your PCT. you then estrogen rebounded because your androgen levels were dropping off, ie., no more exogenous test coming in and you were shut down , and couldn't off set the estrogen and thus you had a high estrogen to androgen ratio for quite some time. plus estrogen rebound is common side from Adex use and stoppage as well.

so in this estrogen dominant condition the lump likely began to form.

IF your going to run Arimidex in your cycles then I recommend running Adex post cycle as well for about 3 weeks going into PCT. or using Aromasin which does not e rebound near as hard .

stronger advice from me would be stay away from estrogenic cycles all together though and not need to mess with AI use at all . Run things like Masteron as well and even possibly low dose Nolva the duration of the cycle if need be.

note: IF your androgen levels are still tanked (meaning you don't have exogenous androgens being injected and your natty production is crap), that lump may not likely subside even with the use of Nolva. you may end up needing to add Masteron or low dose Halo to jack up androgen levels while taking the Nolva .. thats a bit of a drastic move because its basically just like getting on cycle again and it will suppress you again .
    but depends on how bad the lump is
    Dgs59 likes this.

Thank you all. Take the nolva until it subsided? The next cycle I was planning to run does in fact include masteron , so I do have 4 vials of mast e currently with me and plenty of nolva as well.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftingLevi View Post
    Thank you all. Take the nolva until it subsided? The next cycle I was planning to run does in fact include masteron, so I do have 4 vials of mast e currently with me and plenty of nolva as well.
    I've seen guys get gyno on TRT amounts. So now you know your prone you will have to stay on top of things. I would run the NOLVA until symptoms reside. The first few weeks I would run it @ 40mg, then lower it to 20mg for a few more weeks, then to 10mg until your issues are gone.

Thread Information