Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Windex
  • 1 Post By Windex
  • 1 Post By Windex

Thread: Tren making me sick?

  1. #1
    99JT is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    297

    Tren making me sick?

    Started my cycle (test, deca , 150mg/wk tren ace) and within 24 hour I had flu like symptoms which continued on and off for 2 weeks until I dropped the tren then felt better the day after my missed injection. Not sure if I should give it another try? Maybe just a coincidence or test flu from getting hit with everything at once.

  2. #2
    HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,801
    What brand? If there's bacteria in there for whatever reason, you can get flu like symptoms. Or could just be coincidence

  3. #3
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,778
    Wouldn't be from Tren in 24 hours unless you had an allergic reaction to a unique carrier oil used.
    almostgone likes this.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  4. #4
    99JT is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    297
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    What brand? If there's bacteria in there for whatever reason, you can get flu like symptoms. Or could just be coincidence
    Ep

    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    Wouldn't be from Tren in 24 hours unless you had an allergic reaction to a unique carrier oil used.
    Was kinda thinking it was a coincidence. Probably wasn't helping with my recovery I'll just give it a few more days and try it again.

  5. #5
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,661
    Quote Originally Posted by 99JT View Post
    Ep


    Was kinda thinking it was a coincidence. Probably wasn't helping with my recovery I'll just give it a few more days and try it again.
    Unless your just an ultra sensitive user I would guess its a coincidence.

  6. #6
    99JT is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    297
    been feeling good for the past few days so i decided to pick the tren back up last night before bed (50mg) and woke up a few hours later feeling like shit again (nauseous, sweaty, chills on and off) body temp is currently 99.5. guessing its something i just cant handle.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    698
    I haven’t done tren myself, but have heard from a lot of people both online and in real life that is a Mofo of a drug. I don’t see the point in doing something that makes you feel like shit or destroys your health, as tren definitely does from all accounts.

  8. #8
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I haven’t done tren myself, but have heard from a lot of people both online and in real life that is a Mofo of a drug. I don’t see the point in doing something that makes you feel like shit or destroys your health, as tren definitely does from all accounts.
    In reality it's not the monster as it's illustrated to be. However, majority of people don't understand the compound let alone know how to use it properly.

    I just finished 1200mg of Tren with no bloodwork being outside of reference ranges. On top of that blood pressure remained at 117/79
    Last edited by Windex; 10-30-2019 at 07:38 AM.
    Paganini likes this.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  9. #9
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    847
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    In reality it's not the monster as it's illustrated to be. However, majority of people don't understand the compound let alone know how to use it properly.

    I just finished 1200mg of Tren with no bloodwork being outside of reference ranges. On top of that blood pressure remained at 117/79

    It’s certainly dependent on the individual. Off of 500 mg’s per week, my cholesterol panel looks shot and my BP is through the roof. Definitely get insomnia and heat flashes as well. However the juice is worth the squeeze, because I can lean out pretty rapidly and my strength goes through the roof...
    In my opinion it’s really hard to paint with a broad brush with Tren .

  10. #10
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,778
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    It’s certainly dependent on the individual. Off of 500 mg’s per week, my cholesterol panel looks shot and my BP is through the roof. Definitely get insomnia and heat flashes as well. However the juice is worth the squeeze, because I can lean out pretty rapidly and my strength goes through the roof...
    In my opinion it’s really hard to paint with a broad brush with Tren.
    100% going to vary by individual, absolutely correct. I do feel though that the approach people take is very cookie cutter. By that I mean people will gravitate to TUDCA/NAC/Liv/Milk Thistle for supplements. It's also rare to see people advise pinning Tren E more than twice per week and Tren Hex is almost never talked about.

    I found also cruising on a very low dose of tren on and off over the years seemed to help condition myself to the drug. No clue if there is any science to back that up but just my anecdotal experience.

    To your point, Tren seems to be one of the if not most individualized AAS compounds.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  11. #11
    Paganini is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    34
    Can u explain this tren approch of yours?
    Sounds good
    How do u keep bloodwork that noraml

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •