• 1 Post By powerliftmike
  • 3 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By JaneDoe

Thread: Property that EQ has to lower estrogenic activity in a cycle

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Property that EQ has to lower estrogenic activity in a cycle

BOLDENONA -Property that EQ has to lower estrogenic activity in a cycle
    Well, I am not an expert on steroid cycles like many here.
    But I've been looking for knowledge on how to optimize a cycle efficiently without compromising E2 levels in the cycle!
    Which led me to study more about the effect of EQ on reducing estrogen levels during the cycle.
    I was interested in this when I saw a GearHeaded post telling other forum guys about it! ..
    Well, before we start the discussion on the topic, I would like you all to read the text below, which reports :

Text by Mike Arnold ...

Boldenone is said to aromatize at about 50% the testosterone rate, which should make it a very estrogenic drug, prone to causing estrogenic side effects such as gynecomastia and water retention, especially at higher doses. However, real-world experience has shown us that EQ is very unlikely to cause serious estrogenic side effects, even when given in high doses. For example, it is very common for a testosterone user to experience water retention and gynecomastia at a dose of 500 mg per week if left untreated ... and almost always occur when they venture in the range of 750 to 1,000 mg per week. Many users will find these side effects even when using 300 to 400 mg per week. However, when administering EQ at doses of 600-800 mg per week, these side effects rarely manifest ... and few users experience them even when using 1,000 mg per week or more! With EQ flavoring at half the testosterone rate, one would expect to see estrogenic side effects in a large percentage of users, but it does not. Why? One explanation is found in the metabolism of the drug. specifically, boldenone metabolizes to an anti-aromatase inhibitor known as 1,4 dienedone. This could certainly explain why boldenone, despite its relatively high aromatization rate, does not deliver even close to the estrogenic stroke that its aromatization rate entails. When administering EQ at doses of 600-800 mg per week, these side effects rarely manifest ... and few users experience them even when using 1,000 mg per week or more! With EQ flavoring at half the testosterone rate, one would expect to see estrogenic side effects in a large percentage of users, but it does not. Why? One explanation is found in the metabolism of the drug. Specifically, boldenone metabolizes to an anti-aromatase inhibitor known as 1,4 dienedone. This could certainly explain why boldenone, despite its relatively high aromatization rate, does not deliver even close to the estrogenic stroke that its aromatization rate entails.

Open discussion !!!
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 11-02-2019 at 11:42 AM.
    Dgs59 likes this.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    While I have only used Eq with a testosterone it seems to add to bloating for me, and I can handle high testosterone amounts (1g+) without needing any anti-estrogens or other mitigating compounds (i.e. I am not sensitive). The addition of a DHT derivative like winstrol , masteron , or proviron would be both in my experience and theoretically much more effective for what you seem to wanting to accomplish.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    While I have only used Eq with a testosterone it seems to add to bloating for me, and I can handle high testosterone amounts (1g+) without needing any anti-estrogens or other mitigating compounds (i.e. I am not sensitive). The addition of a DHT derivative like winstrol, masteron, or proviron would be both in my experience and theoretically much more effective for what you seem to wanting to accomplish.
    I agree with you, Masteron and Proviron meet those needs much more!
    This post of mine is more for me to know from the forum members about the experience with Eq.
    I wonder if many here will notice low estrogen activity during the cycle.

Blog Entries
    Hear reports that EQ reduces estrogen throughout the cycle

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I've mentioned this several times over the years because I've seen it first hand on blood work with several different guys.. Eq has anti estrogenic effects and the longer you run it the lower your E2 levels will go (because of the anti estrogen enzyme it converts to).
    even though "on paper" it technically aromatizes to a small degree, its not enough to raise E2 or counter the anti estrogen effects.

this is probably why Eq is NOT the best mass building drug, even though its testosterone derived (its the same drug structurally as Dbol ), and it has great volumizing effects, it simply keeps E levels too low to optimally grow (as a stand alone compound). whereas Dbol, again the same drug on paper, does help put on a lot more mass because it has strong estrogenic effects ( you need estrogen to grow).

but Eq does fit the bill for off cycle cruising, or during times your don't want elevated estrogen and are not really trying to mass. OR it fits the bill when properly stacked during a volumization phase (eg, Test, Eq, Deca , Adrol)

as for water retention on Eq . that can happen with any drug apart from estrogen itself. bloat does not necessarily just simply equal estrogen . heck you can retain water on Tren , even though its 'dry' as can be and super androgenic and does not aromatize (which is why I pull Tren out a week or so from a show)

so something to consider .. you can use Eq if you want that anti estrogenic effect or you can leave it out cause you actually don't want anti estrogen effects . so it can be a tool depending on your goals and situation .

I personally utilize it often . run it all the time and have it in lots of client protocols
    JaneDoe, Dgs59 and Wyatt 88 like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I've mentioned this several times over the years because I've seen it first hand on blood work with several different guys.. Eq has anti estrogenic effects and the longer you run it the lower your E2 levels will go (because of the anti estrogen enzyme it converts to).
    even though "on paper" it technically aromatizes to a small degree, its not enough to raise E2 or counter the anti estrogen effects.

this is probably why Eq is NOT the best mass building drug, even though its testosterone derived (its the same drug structurally as Dbol ), and it has great volumizing effects, it simply keeps E levels too low to optimally grow (as a stand alone compound). whereas Dbol, again the same drug on paper, does help put on a lot more mass because it has strong estrogenic effects ( you need estrogen to grow).

but Eq does fit the bill for off cycle cruising, or during times your don't want elevated estrogen and are not really trying to mass. OR it fits the bill when properly stacked during a volumization phase (eg, Test, Eq, Deca , Adrol)

as for water retention on Eq . that can happen with any drug apart from estrogen itself. bloat does not necessarily just simply equal estrogen . heck you can retain water on Tren , even though its 'dry' as can be and super androgenic and does not aromatize (which is why I pull Tren out a week or so from a show)

so something to consider .. you can use Eq if you want that anti estrogenic effect or you can leave it out cause you actually don't want anti estrogen effects . so it can be a tool depending on your goals and situation .

I personally utilize it often . run it all the time and have it in lots of client protocols

Thanks for mentioning this again, brother. Your advice is always excellent !!
    GearHeaded likes this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Awesome thread, I saw GearHaed's post on this, I am going to cruise with EQ + test and it was nice to know about anti estrogenic properties of EQ. Thanks guys, awesome info all around

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’m on EQ now because I tried to give it another chance but truly it seems to just not be for me. It makes me hungry but I don’t need that effect.

Thread Information