• 1 Post By Zikka
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere
  • 1 Post By Zikka
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Boldenona + Dianabol

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Question Boldenona + Dianabol

Well, my topic today is just to ask if the chemical structure of Boldenone is the same as Dianabol ..
    I hear that the two cannot be used together because? Is it a taboo ?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    yes same exact compound structurally on paper , other then that Boldenone is not methylated (17 alkalated). the Methylation of Dbol simply makes it available in oral form.

HOWEVER.. methylating a drug makes it get metabolized by the liver in a far different manner then the same exact drug that is not methylated and is going to have way different effects in the body.
    so much so, for example, that Dbol is very estrogenic and Boldenone is not. even though they are the same chemical structure, they act much different in the body.

yes you can most definitely run EQ and Dbol together.. both willl help with volumization. the EQ will work though mainly anabolic pathways only , whereas the Dbol will work though secondary mechanisms like estrogen, water retention, nutrient partitioning, etc.
    so they work just fine together

Blog Entries
    Got it .. I had read this statement that boldenone could not be used with Dianabol in the book Anabolic Steroids by Anthonny Roberts and Brian Clapp

Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    Got it .. I had read this statement that boldenone could not be used with Dianabol in the book Anabolic Steroids by Anthonny Roberts and Brian Clapp
    I can't think of any reason why that would be suggested. can you copy and paste their reasoning.

I use EQ all the time for cruising phases as well as Dbol all the time pre workout. never had an issue. also have had EQ in volumization phases with Dbol. found them to work quite well together (though Anardol is a bit better with it for a volumization phase)
    JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries
    .I believe your statements

IronLiver is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I use EQ all the time for cruising phases as well as Dbol all the time pre workout. never had an issue. also have had EQ in volumization phases with Dbol. found them to work quite well together (though Anardol is a bit better with it for a volumization phase)
    You don't build up a tolerance to dbol using it all the time pre workout?
    JaneDoe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by IronLiver View Post
    You don't build up a tolerance to dbol using it all the time pre workout?
    do guys on TRT have to stop taking their TRT several times a year or keep increasing their dosages for the TRT to work because they build a tolerance to it .. or do they take 200mg of test per week for years on end and it keeps working just fine. ??

the later is true. TRT always works.. "tolerances'' and "densensitization" are an exaggerated thing in AAS usage. 20mg of Dbol works great for me pre workout and has for 6+ years straight. I don't have a tolerance to it. I'm not de-sensitized to it and likely never will be.
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 11-11-2019 at 09:10 PM.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries
    And on the forum homepage the steroid profile tab claims to limit use for 6 weeks ... What do you have to say bro ..Dianabol in TRT doses are safe for liver?

Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    And on the forum homepage the steroid profile tab claims to limit use for 6 weeks ... What do you have to say bro ..Dianabol in TRT doses are safe for liver?

no they aren't safe for the liver . but neither is 80% of everything else we put into our bodies . thats why our liver has to be a regenerative organ. everything is nearly liver toxic to some degree . you just have to weigh the pros and cons for yourself.

for me personally,, low dose Dbol ran off and on fairly long term pre workout does not bother me. I'm willing to take the risk (which I don't consider high) cause I just really like Dbol . some people drink a 6 pack of beer every night. thats what they like to do. I'm sure their liver will be fine, but no doubt some stress is being put on it,, but if thats what they like to do, then good for them.

its also genetic dependent.. I've seen blood work of guys running 40mg of Dbol every day for 6 weeks and not have elevated liver enzymes at all .. whereas some guys get elevated enzymes just from eating at McDonalds
    JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries
    Got it ... And what medicines do you use for your liver health?

Injectable Glutathione?

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    no they aren't safe for the liver . but neither is 80% of everything else we put into our bodies . thats why our liver has to be a regenerative organ. everything is nearly liver toxic to some degree . you just have to weigh the pros and cons for yourself.

for me personally,, low dose Dbol ran off and on fairly long term pre workout does not bother me. I'm willing to take the risk (which I don't consider high) cause I just really like Dbol . some people drink a 6 pack of beer every night. thats what they like to do. I'm sure their liver will be fine, but no doubt some stress is being put on it,, but if thats what they like to do, then good for them.

its also genetic dependent.. I've seen blood work of guys running 40mg of Dbol every day for 6 weeks and not have elevated liver enzymes at all .. whereas some guys get elevated enzymes just from eating at McDonalds
    This individual variability is something that has always been a problem to get through peoples heads. Yes, on some basic level we are all the same, but it ends pretty damned quickly as soon as you start introducing any kind of exogenous stimulus, be it training, food, hormones, or literally any drug including caffeine.

Also, it doesn’t help that most of the liver damage stuff comes from a few cases of people back in the day who were doing stupid high doses of methylated compounds, because pills are more convenient and they didn’t know any better back then.

From what I’ve seen, the biggest real issue with prolonged oral use compared to injectables is really shitty lipids, and that’s usually only a major problem in people who have really shitty lipid profiles to begin with, due to genetic variables and/or diet choices.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    This individual variability is something that has always been a problem to get through peoples heads. Yes, on some basic level we are all the same, but it ends pretty damned quickly as soon as you start introducing any kind of exogenous stimulus, be it training, food, hormones, or literally any drug including caffeine.

Also, it doesn’t help that most of the liver damage stuff comes from a few cases of people back in the day who were doing stupid high doses of methylated compounds, because pills are more convenient and they didn’t know any better back then.

From what I’ve seen, the biggest real issue with prolonged oral use compared to injectables is really shitty lipids, and that’s usually only a major problem in people who have really shitty lipid profiles to begin with, due to genetic variables and/or diet choices.
    agree . orals crash lipid profiles fairly quickly. liver toxicity is never really that much of an issue. I think the whole liver toxicity thing is a bit over exaggerated because so many companies sale liver support sups and on cycle support sups. they want you to think you can't take AAS without their supps to "protect" you . heck your liver support supp is likely going to cost you 3x more then your bottle of Dbol .

you don't see bodybuilders dropping dead of liver failure . cardiovascular issues, thats another story.

agree . orals crash lipid profiles fairly quickly. liver toxicity is never really that much of an issue. I think the whole liver toxicity thing is a bit over exaggerated because so many companies sale liver support sups and on cycle support sups. they want you to think you can't take AAS without their supps to "protect" you . heck your liver support supp is likely going to cost you 3x more then your bottle of Dbol .

you don't see bodybuilders dropping dead of liver failure . cardiovascular issues, thats another story.
    Precisely. CV seems to be the leading problem in AAS users, followed by kidneys as a distant second, and liver being a way distant third. Considering the liver’s job in the body, it’s not surprising how incredibly resilient it is, taking years of fucked up abuse from people who drink heavily on top of taking shitloads of various pills before developing serious issues.

Anyone who believes that 25mg of Dbol on a regular basis is going to cause liver problems doesn’t understand how this shit works. You’re far more likely to give yourself a cardiac event with it than liver issues, and even that can be largely mitigated if you’re on top of your other shit and you don’t have shitty genetics in that department.

As for the liver support stuff, I throw in a bit of milk thistle (also does mild but interesting things for glucose) and NAC and call it a day. I’ve considered TUDCA for its other benefits, but until that shit becomes more reasonable in price, it’s not happening. Same reason I’ll drop a 19-nor dose to where B6 can handle it before I start paying for Caber. Damned ancils costing more than gear is stupid.

Zikka is offline New Member
    I can't think of any reason why that would be suggested. can you copy and paste their reasoning.

How long before training should you take Dbol for pre-workout? Thanks
    JaneDoe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zikka View Post
    How long before training should you take Dbol for pre-workout? Thanks
    I personally always take mine about an hour before. My general timing is food at two hours, dbol at one, 4-500mg caffeine pwo and ephedrine at 30 minutes.

There may or may not be something wrong with me.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Zikka is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    I personally always take mine about an hour before. My general timing is food at two hours, dbol at one, 4-500mg caffeine pwo and ephedrine at 30 minutes.

There may or may not be something wrong with me.
    Thank you ��
    JaneDoe likes this.

IronLiver is offline Associate Member
    do guys on TRT have to stop taking their TRT several times a year or keep increasing their dosages for the TRT to work because they build a tolerance to it .. or do they take 200mg of test per week for years on end and it keeps working just fine. ??

the later is true. TRT always works.. "tolerances'' and "densensitization" are an exaggerated thing in AAS usage. 20mg of Dbol works great for me pre workout and has for 6+ years straight. I don't have a tolerance to it. I'm not de-sensitized to it and likely never will be.
    What's your experience with using different brands of dbol ? I just started using dbol a few weeks ago and purchased 3 different brands and they each seem to have a slightly different effect. Many people that used dbol in the 80's say that it was much more potent than today and brands like ciba came in 5mg and you only needed 10mg to get huge. Would you say that the quality of todays aas has declined from the quality of the 70's and 80's?

Quote Originally Posted by IronLiver View Post
    What's your experience with using different brands of dbol? I just started using dbol a few weeks ago and purchased 3 different brands and they each seem to have a slightly different effect. Many people that used dbol in the 80's say that it was much more potent than today and brands like ciba came in 5mg and you only needed 10mg to get huge. Would you say that the quality of todays aas has declined from the quality of the 70's and 80's?
    I've ran a bunch of different ones over the years.. hands down Balkan is the best
    but use these as well.
    Euro-Pharmacies
    Body Research Blue hearts
    Roxi
    Vermodjie

as well as some injectible Dbol from MR Pharmacuetical that was pretty good

also used several different us domestic UGLs.. have not been impressed with them though. heck had 50mg tabs from a UGL and took those daily and didn't do shit but give me heart burn.

with Balkan , I'm good with just two 10mg tabs

I think quality today is just as good as it used to be. its just that its flooded with a bunch of crap as well. where as back in the day there was not all this crap floating around and watering down the market.
    IronLiver likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I've ran a bunch of different ones over the years.. hands down Balkan is the best
    but use these as well.
    Euro-Pharmacies
    Body Research Blue hearts
    Roxi
    Vermodjie

as well as some injectible Dbol from MR Pharmacuetical that was pretty good

also used several different us domestic UGLs.. have not been impressed with them though. heck had 50mg tabs from a UGL and took those daily and didn't do shit but give me heart burn.

with Balkan , I'm good with just two 10mg tabs

I think quality today is just as good as it used to be. its just that its flooded with a bunch of crap as well. where as back in the day there was not all this crap floating around and watering down the market.
    In 2007, if you were in the msrket, there were few options yet word traveled fast. That kept people honest.

There is something about balkan dbol...

Never felt it like my first two balkan runs.

Integrity used to mean all.
    Only one place I trust for that. All the balkan distributors I know have became a shitshow.

Thread Information