Results 1 to 38 of 38
Like Tree32Likes
  • 3 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 2 Post By Windex
  • 3 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By kelkel
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By kbunyan
  • 2 Post By kelkel
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 3 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere
  • 2 Post By kelkel
  • 2 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By HoldMyBeer
  • 2 Post By Gallowmere

Thread: Deca vs EQ question

  1. #1
    kbunyan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    168

    Deca vs EQ question

    Was at fb group and someone asked for off season bulking. Almost everyone said hands down EQ and bashed deca at the same time. Heres their thoughts

    Deca : faster gains with mostly water retention and most gains gone after cycle

    EQ: slower quality gains

    What am i missing ? For decades most pro bber were using deca.

    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Gallowmere's Avatar
    Gallowmere is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,199
    From everything I have read, this is more due to fuckers not paying enough attention to diet. EQ makes you hungry as hell. Deca not so much. If youíre not eating and training hard enough, youíre not gonna keep shit from any drug.

    The other thing is Deca appears to suppress the HPTA for longer post cycle. This isnít a concern for guys like me who are on lifelong TRT anyway, but if you donít recover well from any particular compound, and you donít compensate somehow, shit will fall apart during and after PCT.

  3. #3
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,306
    Most people on FB are stoopid.

    They both serve their own (different purposes) but if you could only have one then Deca destroys EQ hands down. Deca is an excellent stand alone compound, and EQ is a very mediocre filler compound.

    MG per MG Nandrolone destroys Boldernone. Now dihydroboldernone... different story. Not to mention Deca makes your joints feel goooood

  4. #4
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,776
    This is why social media is useless. It gives people a voice who have no idea what they are talking about.

    EQ to Deca is like comparing a tuxedo to a car. Each has its own purpose but has nothing to do with each other.

    Don't use Facebook as an outlet for fitness or BB information.
    Last edited by Windex; 11-20-2019 at 09:06 AM.
    davimeireles and ghettoboyd like this.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  5. #5
    kbunyan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    This is why social media is useless. It gives people a voice who have no idea what they are talking about.

    EQ to Deca is like comparing a tuxedo to a car. Each has its own purpose but has nothing to do with each other.

    Don't use Facebook as an outlet for fitness or BB information.
    No i agree, that's why I sit back with popcorn and enjoy the drama. I have even seen newbies being suggested test/tren /mast cycle with gram a week for first time in those groups lmao

  6. #6
    Gallowmere's Avatar
    Gallowmere is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,199
    Quote Originally Posted by kbunyan View Post
    No i agree, that's why I sit back with popcorn and enjoy the drama. I have even seen newbies being suggested test/tren/mast cycle with gram a week for first time in those groups lmao
    And these are the future ďcanít handle Tren bro, dem sidesĒ population. Fuck Ďem if they canít be bothered to read more and better sources before taking the pins.

  7. #7
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,563
    couple of things here

    deca and EQ shouldn't even be compared to each other.. they are opposites and in totally different classes of steroids . for some reason guys seem to think they are comparable but they are not. Eq is a test derived anabolic (its simply non alkalated Dbol ), where as Deca is a 19nor progestin derived anabolic

    for guys that say Deca just makes you hold water and you lose your gains afterwards, totally BS . these guys are running too much test on their deca cycles and thats why they say this, its the test not the deca.

    deca by itself is a PURE Anabolic. its main job is just to simply up regulate protein synthesis as well as blood volume. it does not convert to estrogen nor cause a bunch of water retention and bloat in and of itself. it just builds muscle, hands down. IF you do get bloat from a deca only cycle (without test) its because your sensitive to progestin and thats causing you to be estrogen sensitive (which is fine, that can actually help you put on more muscle)


    because Deca is a progestin and makes estrogen work more "powerfully" essentially, its going to build more size and mass then EQ , because EQ can have anti estrogen effects. Deca is also more anabolic then EQ.
    EQ is more 'dry' in that it does not have estrogenic effects like Deca. which is why some guys may thing EQ gains are more 'clean' , but again the estrogenic effects are going to help you build more overall muscle.

    the similarities.. well both EQ and Deca are mainly anabolics (ie, not displaying much androgenic activity). Deca is less androgenic though and as such is better suited for use by women then Eq. both will help increase blood volume, which results in some weight gain and over a length of time more vascularity and muscle fullness (so I consider both "volumizers"). both have effects on the joints and help strengthen tendons.

    personally I use EQ as a 'filler' drug, or to cruise on, or to add in to a volumizing phase of a cycle . Deca on the other hand I use as a anabolic and as a stand alone 'work horse' compound to help put on size and keepable muscle.

    if I could only have one or the other .. Deca hands down

  8. #8
    IronLiver's Avatar
    IronLiver is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    44
    What's the reasoning behind injecting horses with EQ and not deca ?

  9. #9
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,563
    Quote Originally Posted by IronLiver View Post
    What's the reasoning behind injecting horses with EQ and not deca?
    EQ, Deca , Winstrol .. they are all used in veterinary medicine. and its not just horses. cattle, sheep, etc. EQ is just the most heard of just because it does not have a medical use in humans , but still deca and winny are used in vet medicine just as well as EQ.
    even cats and dogs may receive injections of deca, depending on their condition.

    most the time these are used on sick animals or to help an animal heal and retain muscle and bone mass post surgery or post injury.


    note - and as we all know , Tren and Estrogen injections are also used. this is mainly to help animals put on mass and increase feed efficiency (tren does not bulk the animals up very well without high dosages of estrogen with it though, thats why they use both together)
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 11-20-2019 at 04:31 PM.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

  10. #10
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,563
    note - one of the best places to learn about steroids is NOT from the stupid 'bro' steroid profiles you see online .. its to dig deep and study veterinary medicine . lots of good info on steroid use in vet medicine .

    heck even 'sources' to purchase quality AAS . look at buying vet medicine if you can . people will say well thats not human grade.. umm well its likely better then human grade. Horses for example have very weak immune systems compared to humans, one bad dirty injection can kill them. you own a 100k race horse, believe me your not going to be wanting to inject it with dirty EQ. so most veterinary grade AAS is super clean and high quality
    kbunyan likes this.

  11. #11
    IronLiver's Avatar
    IronLiver is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    note - one of the best places to learn about steroids is NOT from the stupid 'bro' steroid profiles you see online .. its to dig deep and study veterinary medicine . lots of good info on steroid use in vet medicine .

    heck even 'sources' to purchase quality AAS . look at buying vet medicine if you can . people will say well thats not human grade.. umm well its likely better then human grade. Horses for example have very weak immune systems compared to humans, one bad dirty injection can kill them. you own a 100k race horse, believe me your not going to be wanting to inject it with dirty EQ. so most veterinary grade AAS is super clean and high quality
    If I owned cattle, I would certainly be pumping those bad boys to the max with test, deca and eq to get the most meat possible. Then when you eat them you're getting some good gear in your meat... I've been able to find the large bottles of pfizer equipoise here in south america at a livestock veterinarian for around $700 for 50ml at 250mg which is more expensive than I would like to be paying. Maybe it would be a better idea to buy raw powders and make your own and experiment on some cows...

    Deca vs EQ question-equipoise_pfizer_1.jpg

  12. #12
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,563
    Quote Originally Posted by IronLiver View Post
    If I owned cattle, I would certainly be pumping those bad boys to the max with test, deca and eq to get the most meat possible. Then when you eat them you're getting some good gear in your meat... I've been able to find the large bottles of pfizer equipoise here in south america at a livestock veterinarian for around $700 for 50ml at 250mg which is more expensive than I would like to be paying. Maybe it would be a better idea to buy raw powders and make your own and experiment on some cows...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EQUIPOISE_PFIZER_1.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	128.6 KB 
ID:	177516
    when I see "hormone free" beef at the store, I pass and move on.

    in South America there are quite a few veterinary AAS manufacturers and re sellers . I know a source down there where you can buy vet grade Deca and Winny as well
    IronLiver likes this.

  13. #13
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,776
    Quote Originally Posted by IronLiver View Post
    What's the reasoning behind injecting horses with EQ and not deca?
    EQ was "popularized" to the general public by track horse racing when jockeys got caught. It doesn't mean that the horses weren't receiving other compounds.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  14. #14
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,563
    EQ was popularized to the mainstream as a 'horse' steroid . but its just an every day animal steroid/medicine

    heres a copy and paste from a vet store retailer of EQ and dosage administration

    Cattle, horses and pigs: 1 mL/90 kg of b.w.; sheep, goats and camelids: 0.5 mL/45 kg of b.w.; dogs and cats: 0.5 mL/10 kg of b.w.; fighting cocks: 0.05 mL/2 kg of b.w. Apply through deep intramuscular route.

    yes , you can give your cats and dogs EQ . and if you have a "fighting cock" (ie , bad ass rooster) you can give it EQ as well

  15. #15
    IronLiver's Avatar
    IronLiver is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    44
    For larger cattle wouldn't it be cheaper to just throw some raw methandienone powder in with their feed? Horses and cows will need high dosages of EQ which can make is less profitable. I've been thinking of getting in the cattle business for a while and in south america the use of AAS is pretty much non existent in most countries for cattle.

  16. #16
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,563
    Quote Originally Posted by IronLiver View Post
    For larger cattle wouldn't it be cheaper to just throw some raw methandienone powder in with their feed? Horses and cows will need high dosages of EQ which can make is less profitable. I've been thinking of getting in the cattle business for a while and in south america the use of AAS is pretty much non existent in most countries for cattle.
    the Tren given to cattle are in under the skin pellets , called Finaplex (which contains 200mg).. they are shot with a special gun that implants the pellets under the skin. not very expensive and easy to administer. very available at vet stores. heck you can buy it and make your own tren injection out of it if you wanted (has been done quite often)

  17. #17
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,242
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    EQ, Deca , Winstrol .. they are all used in veterinary medicine. and its not just horses. cattle, sheep, etc. EQ is just the most heard of just because it does not have a medical use in humans , but still deca and winny are used in vet medicine just as well as EQ.
    even cats and dogs may receive injections of deca, depending on their condition.

    My 2.5lb micro-Teacup Yorkie has a strained knee.
    I've got deca.
    The wheels are turning.....

    Deca vs EQ question-tink.jpg
    GearHeaded likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  18. #18
    Gallowmere's Avatar
    Gallowmere is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,199
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    My 2.5lb micro-Teacup Yorkie has a strained knee.
    I've got deca .
    The wheels are turning.....

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tink.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	531.2 KB 
ID:	177517
    Careful Kel. If the internet has taught me anything about steroids , you might end up causing your Yorkie to have a transformation into

  19. #19
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,242
    Gawd!
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  20. #20
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,306
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    the Tren given to cattle are in under the skin pellets , called Finaplex (which contains 200mg).. they are shot with a special gun that implants the pellets under the skin. not very expensive and easy to administer. very available at vet stores. heck you can buy it and make your own tren injection out of it if you wanted (has been done quite often)
    Theoretically how do you think this would work in a human subject?

  21. #21
    Gallowmere's Avatar
    Gallowmere is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,199
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Theoretically how do you think this would work in a human subject?
    Itís not even theoretical. Talk to some of the guys who have been around since this was the primary way of getting Tren . All I can recall is that it involved using wood alcohol to get rid of the bullshit, and extracting the Tren to use in an IM preparation.
    GearHeaded likes this.

  22. #22
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,563
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Theoretically how do you think this would work in a human subject?
    look at the guys in the late 90s early 2000s . worked pretty darn good for them. guru Ameen Alai was well known for making Finaplex pellets, grinding them down, using a solution and solvent to break down into a liquid form and shooting it in the bodybuilders he was helping out. pretty sure thats how Tren became popular.. of course now raw powder tren ace is so avaialbe it doesn't make sense to take the time to do that. but you still can (Finaplex is out there at vet supply places)

  23. #23
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,306
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    look at the guys in the late 90s early 2000s . worked pretty darn good for them. guru Ameen Alai was well known for making Finaplex pellets, grinding them down, using a solution and solvent to break down into a liquid form and shooting it in the bodybuilders he was helping out. pretty sure thats how Tren became popular.. of course now raw powder tren ace is so avaialbe it doesn't make sense to take the time to do that. but you still can (Finaplex is out there at vet supply places)
    I actually meant injecting the pellets under your skin cattle style

  24. #24
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,563
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    I actually meant injecting the pellets under your skin cattle style
    perhaps rectal insertion would work
    kbunyan likes this.

  25. #25
    kbunyan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    perhaps rectal insertion would work
    Butt chugging tren sounds fun lol
    GearHeaded likes this.

  26. #26
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,242
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    perhaps rectal insertion would work

    Not seeing anyone lining up for this......
    GearHeaded and i_SLAM_cougars like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  27. #27
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,306
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    perhaps rectal insertion would work
    You had to go there...
    GearHeaded likes this.

  28. #28
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,563
    alright guys , if you ever get a steroid protocol from me , and you see 200mg of Finaplex listed , you know what you got to do

  29. #29
    Gallowmere's Avatar
    Gallowmere is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,199
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    alright guys , if you ever get a steroid protocol from me , and you see 200mg of Finaplex listed , you know what you got to do
    Just be sure itís after the morning coffee poo. No one wants to literally flush their tren down the toilet.

  30. #30
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    18,894
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Not seeing anyone lining up for this......
    Ahem...
    Gallowmere and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

  31. #31
    Gallowmere's Avatar
    Gallowmere is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,199

    Deca vs EQ question

    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Ahem...
    Right? I will totally Finaplex my ass if it somehow has the same effect as shooting alcohol up your ass versus drinking it.

    You mean I can get twice the blood concentrations with half the gear, AND I can use a hole thatís already there? Sign me the fuck up.
    Obs likes this.

  32. #32
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    18,894
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Right? I will totally Finaplex my ass if it somehow has the same effect as shooting alcohol up your ass versus drinking it.

    You mean I can get twice the blood concentrations with half the gear, AND I can use a hole that’s already there? Sign me the fuck up.
    Drinking whiskey does seem very inefficient.
    One shot is like 16 beers or so I have heard.
    That means a bottle would last a very long time.
    And the cops couldnt smell it unless you fart.

    Ptttttt....

    "Sir, have you been suppositoring?"

    "Yeah but I only had couple 10th's ml."

  33. #33
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    18,894
    And you know there will be the disgisting double dippers that dont use a new device every time....

  34. #34
    Gallowmere's Avatar
    Gallowmere is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,199
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    And you know there will be the disgisting double dippers that dont use a new device every time....
    Oh of course. If people reuse fucking syringes, why wouldnít they reuse an ass jammer?
    Obs likes this.

  35. #35
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Ahem...

    There's always one....

    i_SLAM_cougars and Obs like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  36. #36
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Oh of course. If people reuse fucking syringes, why wouldn’t they reuse an ass jammer?
    You guys use new syringes every single time? Doesn’t that get expensive?
    Obs and Gallowmere like this.

  37. #37
    HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,799
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    You guys use new syringes every single time? Doesnít that get expensive?
    I do. Slin pins are like 4 cents each (ed) and the 3cc with a 21 and 25g pin are 45 cents total (e3.5d). I can afford 175 dollars a year to use new pins every time.
    Last edited by HoldMyBeer; 11-23-2019 at 04:24 AM.
    Obs likes this.

  38. #38
    Gallowmere's Avatar
    Gallowmere is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,199
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    I do. Slin pins are like 4 cents each (ed) and the 3cc with a 21 and 25g pin are 45 cents total (e3.5d). I can afford 175 dollars a year to use new pins every time.
    i_SLAM_cougars and Obs like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •