Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Cakedup

Thread: Extreme doubt about my TRT and HCG

ryanfisher is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Extreme doubt about my TRT and HCG

Well, I'm on TRT and plan on using HCG together, (250 ui) 2x a week.
    I have the original (5.000 ui) of HCG with 1 ml of water for injection.

Not sure what I should do to store HCG in the fridge.
    Listen that HCG should not only be mixed with injection (bacteriostatic) water, but also benzyl alcohol.
    What do you have to say about this ?
    If true, this statement that benzyl alcohol is needed for HCG storage in the refrigerator.
    I think I'll have to get more bacteriostatic water and, if true, benzyl alcohol.
    Because I am told that HCG can only be stored in the refrigerator with the addition of benzyl alcohol!

Cakedup is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanfisher View Post
    Well, I'm on TRT and plan on using HCG together, (250 ui) 2x a week.
    I have the original (5.000 ui) of HCG with 1 ml of water for injection.

Not sure what I should do to store HCG in the fridge.
    Listen that HCG should not only be mixed with injection (bacteriostatic) water, but also benzyl alcohol.
    What do you have to say about this ?
    If true, this statement that benzyl alcohol is needed for HCG storage in the refrigerator.
    I think I'll have to get more bacteriostatic water and, if true, benzyl alcohol.
    Because I am told that HCG can only be stored in the refrigerator with the addition of benzyl alcohol!
    You were told wrong. Bacteriostatic water is made with benzyl alcohol already in it that's what you heard. Mix it up with BA, put it in the fridge, and it will be fine......

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
    ryanfisher, Dgs59 and Quester like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cakedup View Post
    You were told wrong. Bacteriostatic water is made with benzyl alcohol already in it that's what you heard. Mix it up with BA, put it in the fridge, and it will be fine......

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Sorry, I made a mess.

My friend told me to add 4 ml of benzyl alcohol with this 1 ml of water for injection that I come in my original HCG . Is this right?

Sorry for my personal misinformation, I'm not very familiar with using HCG

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanfisher View Post
    Sorry, I made a mess.

My friend told me to add 4 ml of benzyl alcohol with this 1 ml of water for injection that I come in my original HCG. Is this right?

No way to know without the reconstitution directions. Dependent upon how much water it’s supposed to be mixed with. If it legitimately TRT prescribed, then it should come from a good pharmacy and come with the proper instructions. Cakedup is correct, the BA comes in the water and once mixed can be stored in the fridge anywhere from 30-90 days depending on the HCG

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is no right or wrong way to mix hcg . You just use bacteriostatic water, and choose how much water based on the dose you want to inject. Its very simple math. You can put as much or as little water as you want.

You can also use sterile water and as long as your aseptic technique is proper there wont be any issues. The benzyl alcohol is only used to help prevent bacterial growth, when piercing the stopper multiple times.

Arcânn is offline Associate Member
    Bac water already has BA in it. Otherwise, it would just be sterile water.

Thread Information