• 1 Post By Livinlean
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Tren itch?

RoidPump is offline New Member

Tren itch?

Hello,
    I am on 400mg of tren a week, IÂ’m on my 7th week. I have been extremely itchy all over my body and break out in hives in different areas right after a workout, the hives subside after a couple of hours and itÂ’s usually on my back or shoulders, but the itching is persistent, does anyone know whatÂ’s causing this? It does not seem to be a side affect of tren. Only thing I could find was that it might be Cholestasis. Please inform.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its definitely not a known side effect of tren . Could your body be reacting weird to something in the tren and then discarding it thru your skin causing the hives, possible.

I do sometimes get itchy right after an injection of tren acetate and get a metallic taste in my mouth but nothing like what you describe.

RoidPump is offline New Member
    Thank you for your response. I have 5 weeks left on my cycle, my concern is that it might be a liver or health problem that could be severe.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im no expert but as far as Im aware, hives are an indication of an allergic reaction of some sort.

I doubt they have anything to do with your liver etc but why not get your liver and kidney values checked via blood work to be sure if you are that concerned? Assuming you have access to this
    Cuz likes this.

99JT is offline Member
    I had a similar issue not with tren . I would randomly get all itchy and after scratching or clothes rubbing my skin would get all red and be raised up. Never got it checked out but thinking it had to do with stress and anxiety I had a lot going on at the time and it seemed to occur when I was really stressed.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Could be the carrier oil, could be the solvents. I’d try taking an antihistamine and see if that helps
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I agree with above.
    Just something in it you are allergic to most likely.
    Stress is a big factor too.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Try taking a couple of Benadryl post injection and see what happens.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

bomb_r2 is offline Associate Member
    Tren does suck the water out of your body, it could simply be you need to use lotion and your clothes are rubbing causing your dryest parts to get more friction causing your hives.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Thread Information