Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Follow up

Meloncap78 is offline Associate Member

Follow up

It’s been awhile. As some of you might remember I had a thread going for a test/eq cycle. I didn’t see too much in the way of results. I have been off the cycle for a few months and dropped back to a cruise dose. My question is this.... I am currently about 3 pounds lighter than when I was on cycle but much less lean. My body composition looks completely different than it did while on. So I weigh less and have a much more fluffy look now. What happened??? I am still on a 5 day split and am currently taking in 3600 daily on a 40/40/20. Here is a current pic. On a side note I have a friend who competes that keeps telling me “you’re 41 you won’t grow without (insert ridiculous amounts of gear here) and 20 hours a week in the gym which I think is BS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Follow up-28788502-e577-4e2a-a10a-7b889049aa1b.jpg  
    Last edited by Meloncap78; 01-09-2020 at 06:18 PM.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don’t remember your thread so forgive me if iam missing something..Your not gonna keep your gains you made with X amount of gear when you lower the dose..sad thing is muscle comes and goes..what will stay will be close to your maxed out genetic potential..it might take awhile for all the extra muscle to go, but it’s gonna no way around it..how long depends how quick you get hormones back and keeping training consistent and diet together..most people get depressed lose motivation and go right back where they were..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meloncap78 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    I don’t remember your thread so forgive me if iam missing something..Your not gonna keep your gains you made with X amount of gear when you lower the dose..sad thing is muscle comes and goes..what will stay will be close to your maxed out genetic potential..it might take awhile for all the extra muscle to go, but it’s gonna no way around it..how long depends how quick you get hormones back and keeping training consistent and diet together..most people get depressed lose motivation and go right back where they were..

Thats the thing. I don’t even think I have ever reached my genetic potential. 187 at whatever bodyfat I currently am cannot be even close to my potential at 6’2.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome back meloncap. I just ran a test and deca cycle for about 2 months then switched to 200 mg test + 200 mg DHB and I kept what I got, and made some gains on that alone. I’m looking leaner and bigger on this low cruise dose. The best thing is that I feel pretty good. I also didn’t gain shit on test + EQ... well I did toward the end but felt like garbage.

I’m also taking .25 mg Arimidex with every injection and in seeing less water retention and I can breathe better.
    Last edited by Test Monsterone; 01-09-2020 at 10:55 PM.

you will always look better on gear because the gear makes you hold water water in your muscles.

no way around it... when you come off you cannot keep the same "look".

I think you are a bit insecure... 99% of men would love to have your physique

And if you truly are 187lbs at 6'2" then you must have small legs...
    try some squats and dead... full body exercises cause full body growth....
    no insult meant.... you look great
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    you will always look better on gear because the gear makes you hold water water in your muscles.

no way around it... when you come off you cannot keep the same "look".

I think you are a bit insecure... 99% of men would love to have your physique

And if you truly are 187lbs at 6'2" then you must have small legs...
    try some squats and dead... full body exercises cause full body growth....
    no insult meant.... you look great
    I want to expound a little because it can be interpreted incorrectly.
    Notice he said water in the muscle- fullness. This as opposed to what some of the “wet” AAS will also provide which is water in the skin- this makes you look bloated. AAS also increases the efficiency of the use of proteins, etc.
    A great example - I saw Lee Haney at this last Olympia- I am bigger than he is.
    That is the difference between staying on and going off.

If you are like me, you will never be satisfied. That is when you strive for excellence. You will never make it there, but you come as close as possible if you keep it up Year after year.

NOTE: when we refer to coming off, it does not mean taking a break and allowing your body to reach homeostasis. It means goin off for long periods of time.

Thread Information