• 1 Post By Marcos1997
  • 1 Post By Nephets
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 3 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By Charlie67

Thread: Judge my first cycle

Marcos1997 is offline New Member

Question Judge my first cycle

Started doing my first cycle 3 days ago. Im running Test E. 600mg/week + anavar 40mg ED. My biggest fear is getting gyno, I have letorzole on hand in case I start to feel anything but should I be running Arimidex 0.25mg EOD?
    JaneDoe likes this.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    take a low dose of nolva throughout the cycle to prevent the gyno.
    JaneDoe likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

A good read for a first time AAS user. Did you pull bloodwork before you started??

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcos1997 View Post
    Started doing my first cycle 3 days ago. Im running Test E. 600mg/week + anavar 40mg ED. My biggest fear is getting gyno, I have letorzole on hand in case I start to feel anything but should I be running Arimidex 0.25mg EOD?
    Sound pretty solid. I wouldn’t use Letro unless you actually start growing boobs, which you won’t. 600mg isn’t very much. Don’t go crashing your estrogen out just because your nipples get itchy. It wouldn’t be a bad idea to have nolvadex on hand to block it at the receptors without actually lowering f your levels.

How long you going to run, and what are you trying to accomplish?
    JaneDoe likes this.

Super User 4 is offline Associate Member
    I would say you should already be running Nolvadex and some Aromasin with your cycle if you're at 600 a week and it's your first cycle. Just take the precautions instead of regretting it later

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Even its e, u migth wanna pin mon wed fri, if fear of sides. The coachdude in dr Tony Huge series, suggested this approach to reduse sides, as in more shots lead to less sides. More stable bloodvalues.

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Super User 4 View Post
    I would say you should already be running Nolvadex and some Aromasin with your cycle if you're at 600 a week and it's your first cycle. Just take the precautions instead of regretting it later

No offense bro but I disagree. I’ve never had to run an AI or nolva during cycle and I’ve done some heavy blasts. Keep it on hand but remember, less is more. Any history of gyno during puberty? Have the chubby gene or any fat in your chest? It’s amazing how much it varies from person to person. Estrogen is vital but obviously needs to be monitored whilst on cycle

Good luck
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 02-04-2020 at 08:03 AM.
    Charlie67, JaneDoe and ghettoboyd like this.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    ... It’s amazing how much it varies from person to person...
    This is a very significant point....

Personally, I don't think 600mg is a small amount (but I run tiny cycles) but it has far more to do with how you personally react, than the amount you take. For example, if you're (to be blunt) really fat, you'll have far worse estrogen conversion than if you were a lean 12-15% BF. As well, if you're prone to water retention things can get really uncomfortable, running a small amount of AI would make you feel better but you someone will argue that "you should just deal with so you don't ruin your gainz".... everything is so person-dependent.

If I were you, just starting out again and knew I was in it for the long hall, I would just run the Test and Var, saving the Adex and Nolva if you need it. I'd take copious notes about how I feel and get some mid-cycle bloodwork around week 4-5 to see where my SENSITIVE estrogen was at. If your E is at 100 (or even 200) but you feel great and have no debilitating side effects, that's great info to have in planning your next cycle. But if you're feeling like shit, your nipples hurt, your ankles swell up like softballs, and your testicles ache like a bitch from not running hcg or something, AND your E is only 80.... that's also good info to have.

I have no idea how old you are, but if you under 30, none of this will matter because your invincible ... youth is like that best anti-side effect drug on the planet!

Marcos1997 is offline New Member
    Im gonna be running it for 12 weeks. mainly looking to put on some size, lean out a bit. Im' 5'10 weighing 180 at the moment

Super User 4 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    No offense bro but I disagree. I’ve never had to run an AI or nolva during cycle and I’ve done some heavy blasts. Keep it on hand but remember, less is more. Any history of gyno during puberty? Have the chubby gene or any fat in your chest? It’s amazing how much it varies from person to person. Estrogen is vital but obviously needs to be monitored whilst on cycle

Good luck
    Totally agree, for me is for just precaution that I have taken it in the past. And since I don't know at what weight he is at but he is afraid of getting gyno I'm not quite sure how low he is in bf so that's why sometimes advising to use nolva and aromasin as a precaution is good, not a must for everyone but in this cause maybe

Thread Information