Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By -Ender-

Thread: 7 year old WINNY - white milky 10cc bottles. Injectable or oral?

tripmachine is offline Senior Member

7 year old WINNY - white milky 10cc bottles. Injectable or oral?

Does anyone have any information on Dark Star Labs - Winstrol ? I found 2 10cc vials and would love to add it to the last 4 weeks of my cycle but I am unsure if this is injectable or oral? I'm pretty sure it's 50mg /cc I could be mistaken it might be 100mg/cc Thanks for any help! I can go take pictures if it helps too

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    it sounds like water based Winny .. for injection. but you can still take it orally. Winny (as long as its not oil base) is one of the rare AAS that is bioavaialbe via injection as well as taken orally.
    if its that old, I would not be injecting it. simply fill a syringe with a half cc or 25-50mg and just squirt it in your mouth and swallow it instead of injecting it

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    it sounds like water based Winny .. for injection. but you can still take it orally. Winny (as long as its not oil base) is one of the rare AAS that is bioavaialbe via injection as well as taken orally.
    if its that old, I would not be injecting it. simply fill a syringe with a half cc or 25-50mg and just squirt it in your mouth and swallow it instead of injecting it
    sweet thanks GH! So I will implement the winny in the last 4 weeks (but I did just start 40mg of anavar ed for the last 4 weeks) Think the var and winny are synergistic? or just pick one or the other?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Var and Winny work just fine together (actually have lots of females run them both together purposely) .. the Var is mainly going to work as an anabolic that up regulates creatine phosphate (thus more ATP production) and give you more reps in the gym.. the Winny is going to work as an anabolic that blunts Cortisol, thus less muscle tissue break down, less gluconeogensis, and less body fat accumulation.
    tripmachine likes this.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    Does anyone have any information on Dark Star Labs - Winstrol? I found 2 10cc vials and would love to add it to the last 4 weeks of my cycle but I am unsure if this is injectable or oral? I'm pretty sure it's 50mg /cc I could be mistaken it might be 100mg/cc Thanks for any help! I can go take pictures if it helps too
    Darkstar's orals were suspended in Peg or everclear. They would not have been capped.
    tripmachine likes this.

Thread Information