Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: Most keepable compounds?

  1. #1
    ChemyoDude is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    77

    Most keepable compounds?

    Was do you guys think are the compounds that offer the most 'keepable' results? Would you say the weaker the substance the more likely you are to keep gains with a proper PCT? For example Sarms like Ostarine way more keepable that a test only cycle, (since you naturally cant keep a above normal range of test) etc... Or Rad being more keepable than Anavar , etc... Obviously the wetter compounds like dbol or LGD likely to lose more since you will have more bloat... Just spitballing but...


    Thoughts?

  2. #2
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,075
    Itís really going to come down to your nutrition and training, if those two things arenít on par your gonna lose your gains from any cycle
    KINGKONG, wrecks72 and CA_DXB_85 like this.

  3. #3
    ChemyoDude is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Itís really going to come down to your nutrition and training, if those two things arenít on par your gonna lose your gains from any cycle
    Agreed. I'm saying once you check those boxes...

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,075
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemyoDude View Post
    Agreed. I'm saying once you check those boxes...

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    Anything that doesnít cause excess bloat but the reality is when you come off of your past your genetic potential you will drop to your genetic potential
    KINGKONG likes this.

  5. #5
    Octaneforce's Avatar
    Octaneforce is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New yawkkk
    Posts
    1,104
    Blog Entries
    1
    Hgh and insulin can be used year round. Cruising and blasting vs cycling will help keep gains. More time on = more keepable gains.

    Once you come off everything completely you will lose size unless your very genetically gifted. Even then, nothing compares to being on blast. If you must come off, Keep your calories up and always lift with the most possible weight and intensity. Bro science isnt always wrong lol.

    I think long term hgh is the most permanent gains. My hands and feet even grew.

  6. #6
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the walls
    Posts
    4,202

    Most keepable compounds?

    Keepable, if your blasting and cruising you can keep a chunk if your blast isn't that outrageous..The weaker compounds would obviously be best in this way..Ime the more gear you run, the bigger you get, the harder it is to keep gains long term..keeping diet going and training intense is tough as well without your blast..I lose the aggression I had on a blast..GH isn't a big gainer, but those are gains you can keep..You wanna keep gains, don't take that much gear, focus your training on diet maximize those aspects and then when you lower or quit your dose, it's not as dramatic..If you arnt doing blast cruise , AAS that doesn't cause a complete shutdown of your hpta would give you the most keepable gains , I would speculate..anavar and primo come to mind but then your using a weaker compound and possibly running your natural test down..
    Bottom line muscle comes and goes, esp if you've had it, stay healthy and train with good form and warmup throughly, best way to have keepable gains is to never stop, never get injured or sick..best of luck
    Last edited by KINGKONG; 02-11-2020 at 11:11 AM.

  7. #7
    ChemyoDude is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Keepable, if your blasting and cruising you can keep a chunk if your blast isn't that outrageous..The weaker compounds would obviously be best in this way..Ime the more gear you run, the bigger you get, the harder it is to keep gains long term..keeping diet going and training intense is tough as well without your blast..I lose the aggression I had on a blast..GH isn't a big gainer, but those are gains you can keep..You wanna keep gains, don't take that much gear, focus your training on diet maximize those aspects and then when you lower or quit your dose, it's not as dramatic..If you arnt doing blast cruise , AAS that doesn't cause a complete shutdown of your hpta would give you the most keepable gains , I would speculate..anavar and primo come to mind but then your using a weaker compound and possibly running your natural test down..
    Bottom line muscle comes and goes, esp if you've had it, stay healthy and train with good form and warmup throughly, best way to have keepable gains is to never stop, never get injured or sick..best of luck
    Yeah I managed to keep 100% of my gains after my first ostarine cycle then like 90% of a Rad and ostarine cycle after 20 years lifting naturally... On Var and winny now with 350mg/ week of test. Not sure what to expect when I come off.

    After the SARM cycles I pretty much kept everything for the most part but just plateaued out like when I was Natty. Hence why I went the PED route ...

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the walls
    Posts
    4,202
    SARM are definitely different.Glad you got that natural base and low doses..mostly non aromatizing compounds as well..You should be able to keep most if you go to trt..

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    925
    The paradox or dilemma is pretty clear, as KingKong says. The longer you stay on, the more your body becomes used to holding on to the weight you gained, but at the same time you are further damaging your HPTA, possibly causing it to take longer to recover (if it recovers). It's why I'm not a fan of cycling steroids unless you are on TRT. 20 years lifting...
    KINGKONG likes this.

  10. #10
    CA_DXB_85's Avatar
    CA_DXB_85 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    It’s really going to come down to your nutrition and training, if those two things aren’t on par your gonna lose your gains from any cycle
    What he said.
    It really does come down to that... You could run the best compound in the whole range and eat like shit and start drinking after and you will lose it all and end up in a worse shape (I have done it before lol).
    If you got a good structured cycle and nutrition and supplements are on point and you keep going the same way even when u r off (or cruising I guess), you will keep as much as possible.
    U also gotta remember that everyone is a unique case and we all react differently to different compounds so...

  11. #11
    CA_DXB_85's Avatar
    CA_DXB_85 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post

    I think long term hgh is the most permanent gains. My hands and feet even grew.
    Damn... How long u been running for and what dosage?
    I keep hearing that HGH will fuck up your blood sugar and insulin sensitivity and u end up with diabetes on the long run... Do u take other stuff with it to make sure it doesn't give u negative side effects?
    Really curious about HGH and something that I want to try

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •