Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    bobspix is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    149

    Mid cycle ester changes

    Bros, I was on T-prop for 2 weeks @50 mg /EOD with last three shots being 100mg/EOD. I am thinking od switching the ester to Enanthate . Will it take time to kick in or since there already was prop it won't matter?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    926
    I would overlap them for a couple of weeks until the enanthate builds up. Prop is short ester, so it will clear out faster than Test E kicks in. Don't think it will affect your cycle if you just dropped the prop now, but you may experience some sides (acne, sleep issues, etc.) while your body readjusts. The body does not like to be in constant flux.

  3. #3
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    4,092
    Quote Originally Posted by bobspix View Post
    Bros, I was on T-prop for 2 weeks @50 mg /EOD with last three shots being 100mg/EOD. I am thinking od switching the ester to Enanthate. Will it take time to kick in or since there already was prop it won't matter?
    Why do you want to switch?

    Also if you don't want to pin every day then don't use short esters. Every other day is not sufficient for stable serum levels, regardless of how you "feel".
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  4. #4
    bobspix is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I would overlap them for a couple of weeks until the enanthate builds up. Prop is short ester, so it will clear out faster than Test E kicks in. Don't think it will affect your cycle if you just dropped the prop now, but you may experience some sides (acne, sleep issues, etc.) while your body readjusts. The body does not like to be in constant flux.
    For how many weeks? I might only have 1-2 doses of prop left which I know might not be sufficient. If I drop the prop now and inject Test e it would take it's normal time to kick in right?(somewhere around 3 weeks ish?)

  5. #5
    bobspix is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    Why do you want to switch?

    Also if you don't want to pin every day then don't use short esters. Every other day is not sufficient for stable serum levels, regardless of how you "feel".
    Yeah bro I heard your advice previously too. But I am dropping prop only because I ran out of it and my source isn't available rn. I am borrowing test E from a friend who quit his cycle.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    926
    Quote Originally Posted by bobspix View Post
    For how many weeks? I might only have 1-2 doses of prop left which I know might not be sufficient. If I drop the prop now and inject Test e it would take it's normal time to kick in right?(somewhere around 3 weeks ish?)
    I just read you started the prop a couple of weeks ago... your testes are likely still working, so itís essentially like youíll be starting the cycle all over again and wont notice much For the next 4-6 weeks.

    Also, I get the idea that you are just planning on cycling and coming off completely. Unless youíre a beginner in the gym, if you are anywhere near your genetic limit, whatever gains you make on the gear will likely be lost within a couple of months. Your natty test levels may take 6 months - 1 year to recover, if they ever recover completely. I say this because after my cycles I lose most gains within a few months, And my test levels always stay in the high range because of TRT.

  7. #7
    bobspix is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I just read you started the prop a couple of weeks ago... your testes are likely still working, so it’s essentially like you’ll be starting the cycle all over again and wont notice much For the next 4-6 weeks.

    Also, I get the idea that you are just planning on cycling and coming off completely. Unless you’re a beginner in the gym, if you are anywhere near your genetic limit, whatever gains you make on the gear will likely be lost within a couple of months. Your natty test levels may take 6 months - 1 year to recover, if they ever recover completely. I say this because after my cycles I lose most gains within a few months, And my test levels always stay in the high range because of TRT.
    Actually this is my second cycle, I didn't lose any gains of my first cycle. I have been training for 4 years now and I saw natural bodybuilding as a waste(not that I didn't make gains, My natty gains matched those on gear around here started out at 46 kgs and went my max weight of 90kg) that's why I hopped on gear.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •