• 1 Post By acoddo
  • 1 Post By clarky.
  • 5 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Smokey1987
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: anavar increase

Smokey1987 is offline New Member

anavar increase

okay the spam software on here is a joke. I can't even make a coherent sentence without it flagging my post.. so here is my question chopped into 2 sentences

I wanna up my var to 100mg. Is that safe? Also I'm on tren , test, aromasin , hcg
    JaneDoe likes this.

acoddo is offline New Member
    How long have you been cycling?? You're on tren and you have questions about anavar ?? Lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    JaneDoe likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokey1987 View Post
    okay the spam software on here is a joke. I can't even make a coherent sentence without it flagging my post.. so here is my question chopped into 2 sentences

I wanna up my var to 100mg. Is that safe? Also I'm on tren, test, aromasin, hcg
    That's a lot of var smokey. Why so high ? How much are you running just now and how long for ? Could you lay your whole cycle out so people can help you better.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Var is simply a 'pure anabolic ' that up regulates protein synthesis and creatine phosphate .. if those things are up regulated with 50mg a day then there isn't much purpose in going to 100.

now with androgenic and estrogenic compounds, yes the higher the dose the more you may get out of it. but with pure anabolics you get what you get and if its working its working ,, taking more is a waste of $.
    its not like your going to get more protein synthesis and CP up regulation . your already at physiological limitations likely.

300 pound pro bodybuilders like Luke Sandoe only use 20mg per day of Var , eating 7 meals per day and benching 500 pounds for reps..
    so why would you need 100 mg per day ?
    ghettoboyd, JaneDoe, Chark and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    That's a lot of var smokey. Why so high ? How much are you running just now and how long for ? Could you lay your whole cycle out so people can help you better.
    https://www.steroid.com/Intermediate...Cycles-III.php. following this to a t except for hcg on cycle instead of pct and started tren at week 6.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Var is simply a 'pure anabolic ' that up regulates protein synthesis and creatine phosphate .. if those things are up regulated with 50mg a day then there isn't much purpose in going to 100.

now with androgenic and estrogenic compounds, yes the higher the dose the more you may get out of it. but with pure anabolics you get what you get and if its working its working ,, taking more is a waste of $.
    its not like your going to get more protein synthesis and CP up regulation . your already at physiological limitations likely.

300 pound pro bodybuilders like Luke Sandoe only use 20mg per day of Var , eating 7 meals per day and benching 500 pounds for reps..
    so why would you need 100 mg per day ?
    okay I'll back off to 50 then. Thank you for explaining that!
    GearHeaded likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    You can but I just don't think its necessary to run it at 100mg. 60mg should be more than plenty.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Shucks, 20-30mg of var/day is plenty for me.
    < <Samson> > likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Shucks, 20-30mg of var/day is plenty for me.

Exactly my thoughts

At 50mg a day I get mad pumps for no reason & my kidneys started to ache a tad - but, this was after being on for 2 months at 1/2 dose

50 is plenty unless your'e 250+Lbs @ 7%bf

Thread Information