Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By lundgren
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Superdrol + Anavar

zuni98 is offline New Member

Superdrol + Anavar

I’m 21, I’ve been training for 3 year but I really been training training 1/2. My first year and a half was bullshit because I didn’t know what I was really doing but still making moderate gains. So after that first year and half around the time I went to Colombia to visit family. I sign up for a gym over there and the dudes around there were big as fuck and I know that steroid use is popular there. I meet one of the trainer at the gym, I ask him about wanting to put on size( he was was jacked ). He recommended me a Anavar + Superdrol Cylce. He told me it was beginner it should be able to make me gain weight. He gave me the stuff for kidney too(sorry I’m high but bear with me). I went on it and gained the weight I’ve always wanted. The trainer instructed me on best ways to take them and get the most out of them. It went great, few side effects acne, bad mood,my balls shrinked but I was still very horny(???). I was more confident that too, I was self conscious and self esteem issues. I started taking Anavar + Superdrol oral (I’ll post pics) from Colombia to back in the states. I made super gains, well for me I was really weak. Time fast forward to today I hit up the trainer last year to send me another bottle. It’s my second time around, I’m tryna make more gains. I a month in and some shit happens and I’m not really focused. So I just cut it. I’ll just finish another 30 day cycle some other time when I’m in better place. Now today corona virus and all I mange to invest in a bar and a bench and some weights. I came to conclusion that I have been somewhat irresponsible with steroids as I’m now reading that both that superdrol is bad for your kidneys and your Testosterone levels wills be all off and stuff. I wanna know how bad is the shit I’m taking. Also looking to make super gains in the next 30 days, you know right before the summer or if there will be a summer. I wanna enjoy these day I’m free to do focus on working out and getting the most( even if it will fuck up my kidney, I want my moneys worth). Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C4371A3F-D2C5-4606-BC8A-C0BA3A3CA004.jpg 
Views:	722 
Size:	803.6 KB 
ID:	178834Click image for larger version. 

ID:	178834

lundgren is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zuni98 View Post
    I’m 21, I’ve been training for 3 year but I really been training training 1/2. My first year and a half was bullshit because I didn’t know what I was really doing but still making moderate gains. So after that first year and half around the time I went to Colombia to visit family. I sign up for a gym over there and the dudes around there were big as fuck and I know that steroid use is popular there. I meet one of the trainer at the gym, I ask him about wanting to put on size( he was was jacked ). He recommended me a Anavar + Superdrol Cylce. He told me it was beginner it should be able to make me gain weight. He gave me the stuff for kidney too(sorry I’m high but bear with me). I went on it and gained the weight I’ve always wanted. The trainer instructed me on best ways to take them and get the most out of them. It went great, few side effects acne, bad mood,my balls shrinked but I was still very horny(???). I was more confident that too, I was self conscious and self esteem issues. I started taking Anavar + Superdrol oral (I’ll post pics) from Colombia to back in the states. I made super gains, well for me I was really weak. Time fast forward to today I hit up the trainer last year to send me another bottle. It’s my second time around, I’m tryna make more gains. I a month in and some shit happens and I’m not really focused. So I just cut it. I’ll just finish another 30 day cycle some other time when I’m in better place. Now today corona virus and all I mange to invest in a bar and a bench and some weights. I came to conclusion that I have been somewhat irresponsible with steroids as I’m now reading that both that superdrol is bad for your kidneys and your Testosterone levels wills be all off and stuff. I wanna know how bad is the shit I’m taking. Also looking to make super gains in the next 30 days, you know right before the summer or if there will be a summer. I wanna enjoy these day I’m free to do focus on working out and getting the most( even if it will fuck up my kidney, I want my moneys worth). Click image for larger version. 

ID:	178834Click image for larger version. 

ID:	178834
    Hey,

For me it's :NO
    Your take only Superdrol or Anavar but both it's not great idea.

I think about Med-Tech Lean Bomb with Turinabol + Anavar + Stano + Superdrol ....

Superdrol are powerful, i used the first AnabolicXtreme Superdrol @10mg daily the effect and gain are incredible...

Anavar are surely lower vs Superdrol mg / mg about side effect, it's surely more safe.

A good contact used Pharma grade Oxandrolone @20mg daily with test / primo with awesome effect.

So my opinion take single Superdrol or Anavar but not both.

If your take this supplement and if you are REALLY inside Ana+Sup take 1- 1.5g of milk thistle standarized at 80% minimum and no alcohol or other drug toxic.
    zuni98 likes this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2AD73D11-2793-4C22-8C4A-A6A418B56FE7.jpg 
Views:	1029 
Size:	878.2 KB 
ID:	178837

Sorry I didn’t know the the serving was cut out of the pic. But this is what I have. It’s not separate it’s like a hybrid oral steroid . The trainer is actually a body builder he recommended it. He told me the effects helps you gain muscle, while still staying. My question is can I get more information about the drug, I can’t seem to find any on this hybrid. Also I really wanna like go these next 30 days when I start this cycle.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zuni98 View Post
    i’m 21, i’ve been training for 3 year but i really been training training 1/2. My first year and a half was bullshit because i didn’t know what i was really doing...(sorry i’m high but bear with me).
    this is my favorite post ever!

Any advice ? Lol

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Yeah, save your money on the weird oral mix and buy testosterone . Run it long term. Use the rest of the money on meat.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    not much point in combining superdrol with var .. they are both primarily anaboilcs with low androgen load and no conversion to estrogen.. they are going to work in very similar ways.
    better off saving your $ and just increasing the dose of one or the other

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    not much point in combining superdrol with var .. they are both primarily anaboilcs with low androgen load and no conversion to estrogen.. they are going to work in very similar ways.
    better off saving your $ and just increasing the dose of one or the other
    I think 20mg Anavar are more soft on the liver vs 20mg Superdrol.

I know lot people use high dosage of Anavar but a good contact enjoyed 20mg of Anavar daily (Pharma grade)

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by lundgren View Post
    I think 20mg Anavar are more soft on the liver vs 20mg Superdrol.

I know lot people use high dosage of Anavar but a good contact enjoyed 20mg of Anavar daily (Pharma grade)
    agree..

Anavar is prescribed to treat liver disease. its regenerative ability outweighs any of its hepa toxicity. but thats at pharmacological dosages, not body building dosages.
    any substance on earth, at high enough dosages can become toxic.

but yeah 20mg of Var is very mild and can still illicit good results if your a good responder to AAS (which is mainly determined by the co factors of your nutrition.. if you have all the co factors in place you will respond very well to AAS at low dosages even,, if your co factors in nutrition are crap, you won't even respond well to high dosages)..

superdrol is more toxic.
    but with it you only need about 10mg.. heck if you went with injectible superdrol you could get by with only 5mg per day and do extremely well with that
    lundgren likes this.

Like I said I never used Anavar but I plan a cycle with 20mg daily to see how i react.

Supedrol to my eyes are very vicious, if he's used with the right diet, i never get the same results vs dianabol / anadrol or other aas, the gain are real without water retention.

I have old box Sdrol but im afraid because when I use this stuff the pecs are full of acne, and i used high dose of milk thistle > silymarin and silybin + Liv52. So i think take this after the summer, because a body with lot acnee on arms / pecs / back are not really aesthetic and no talk about the libido...

Thread Information