• 1 Post By Gallowmere
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere

Thread: Water weight test E

liv2thafullest is offline Junior Member

Water weight test E

Hey guys, hope everyone is well.

Ive been on Test E ~750mg/week for 10 days now, and today just started noticing that im carrying water, especially in my face. I never really knew what 'moon face' was until I saw it in myself today lol.

I dont have puffy or sensitive nipples or any noticeable gyno signs, however I do feel like libido is a bit down, and some lethargy. Today at the gym I felt really strong at first, but after about 30 mins of hard working out I started to feel sluggish. I was training fasted w just a pre-workout drink, so not sure if that had anything to do with it, but have been feeling lethargic regardless.

I have aromasin on hand, 12.5mg caps. Should I start taking 12.5mg EOD, or stay off an AI and see if maybe I can clean up the diet a bit to get rid of some excess water and maybe the lethargy will subside? The libido being lower has only been for about 2 days, but its a fairly noticeable change, and worries me a bit.

Overall I am a little worried, but not much. Lifted some heavy weight in the gym today, gains are steady and nice.

Again, should I start the aromasin at 12.5mg EOD or wait it out for now and see how things go?

Another thing to add I started taking the SARM Rad140 along with the test on Thursday. Maybe this has something to do with it?

Thanks in advance for all your help.
    Last edited by liv2thafullest; 07-04-2020 at 08:20 PM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I have always run my asin at 12.5 mg ed at that dose. What does your nutrition look like? If your eating a lot of sodium then yeah that’s gonna vause some extra retention

liv2thafullest is offline Junior Member
    My diet is mostly clean, although I slip here and there. I am fairly lucky in that I have always been naturally lean, for the most part, which was able to cover most diet mishaps. I eat Popeys chicken like 2 times week, and also get take out thai food and sushi, although I dont think sushi has much sodium. But other than those things its pretty clean. Eggs, turkey, chicken, etc.

The most concerning thing really is the lethargy and libido decrease. I feel like both energy and sex drive should be skyrocketing right now and they are both feeling lower. The water retention in my face and abs I can deal with. No gyno is great. But those other things I cant have. Especially bc I work construcrion I need energy to work in 90 degree heat all day.

One of the reasons I dont want to do an AI is bc the only other time I've ever tried gear, which was about 10 years ago, I used an ai and the results were not great. I feel the ai might have detracted from the results. However the gear may have been bunk too, idk.

Finally, I've gained 10lbs in 10 days so far, which seems really good, but almost cant believe the scale, as I have been in a deficit for most of those days and still gaining. Not sure how much of it is water though, probably most of it. Is that normal, 10lbs in 10 days, even if it is mostly water?

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Popeye's twice a week, Thai take out and sushi aren't exactly clean... Those first two are high sodium (Popeye's chicken for sure) and if you are adding soy sauce to your sushi, you get even more sodium. Maybe you could clean that up a bit and see where it lands you?
    Hell, most sushi is high as hell in sodium, even without soy sauce. You’d be shocked at how much you get, even from something like a spicy tuna roll (ranges from 500-700 for six standard pieces).
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

How much weight have you gained?

I would never train fasted, especially when on gear.
    Why limit your strength and endurance??
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    To help with water retention, keep sodium to a minimum, keep hydrated drink plenty of water. Cardio, these all help greatly.
    liv2thafullest likes this.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you need to scrap that shit you are eating. How can you be in deficit while eating Popeyes?

people always think they eat clean, head to the diet section, fine tune the diet and really enjoy the chemicals you are taking.

you are already growing, clean up diet, ride the train and enjoy the results.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    you need to scrap that shit you are eating. How can you be in deficit while eating Popeyes?

people always think they eat clean, head to the diet section, fine tune the diet and really enjoy the chemicals you are taking.

you are already growing, clean up diet, ride the train and enjoy the results.
    It’s entirely possible to be in a deficit while eating such foods.
    Not world’s greatest idea, but it’s entirely doable.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I def agree with you, however it requires dedication and keeping track of macros for most part.

do you think the OP is really in deficit while gaining a pound a day since he was on cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    I def agree with you, however it requires dedication and keeping track of macros for most part.

do you think the OP is really in deficit while gaining a pound a day since he was on cycle?
    Considering that it’s only ten days, and he went to 750mg, it’s still in the realm of possibility. Test fluid retention weight comes on fast in some. Even with just 600, I went from 179 to 195 on my first cycle, in about two weeks before leveling off and slowing down. It took another 14 weeks to go up another 15 lbs. from there.
    liv2thafullest likes this.

Thread Information