BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

has anyone undertaken a short run of T3? Results?

Has anyone here run a T3 "cycle" (obviously in conjuction with AAS...or, i hope "obviously") in the way of 21 days? I see that in the educational threads an model cycle is put forth in the duration of 20 days, and I think that for my first time using the stuff, should I elect to do so, I'd like to keep it relatively short. However, I know from past experience that while either making dietary changes or adding ECA to the mix, i have about a 10-14 day "lag time" before I start to see the effect of the addition or change. Is T3, in the experiences of those who have used it for short "blitzes", worth running for three weeks only?

BDTR is offline Retired
    I ran it for 30 days at high doses with AS. I can't tell you exact poundages lost but it was effective. In retrospect I would have ran it two months and more gradual.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I m on synthroid and when I come off i can tell you that I gain a shit load of weight cause I get real hypo but I take it everyday cause I have no thyroid and can really tell cause my weight stays stabalized and I can eat like a horse and not hardly gain any weight. I only take 200mcg ed , im not sure what you would take with a cycle if your tryi8ng to cut up but long story short it does speed up your metabolism and raises your tsh levels.

Thread Information