• 1 Post By MakoShark
  • 1 Post By tarmyg
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 2 Post By slfmade
  • 2 Post By almostgone

Thread: can you eat injecting steroids?

hazrateeminem is offline New Member

can you eat injecting steroids?

hello every one some times when i put steroids in syringe some of steroid pours down they are expensive so can i eat them?

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You'll get better absorption if you pair the oil with an antioxidant and administer it rectally. Many prefer to use the oil as a lubricant for something like an eggplant. You want to use something with a large diameter so as to create microtears in the anus - the skin of an eggplant is high in antioxidants so it's the perfect vector for transmittion of the oil to the blood stream. Because of this it's important that you not take er easy. Again, we're looking for micro-tears to the anus/rectum so it's best to lube it up with your gear and just shove it on up there. I know it doesn't sound pleasant, but this is how the pros do it. Normally I wouldn't give this "advanced user" advise, but I appreciate that you're trying to be frugal with your gear. To many waste it, I imagine the starving kids in ethiopia would....(que, sarah mclachlan...I will remember you).

acoddo is offline New Member
    Ive also done extensive research on the absorption of oil based steroid solutions ophthalmally. Simply rub the solution directly in your eyes with sanitized hands, and the body will absorb the steroids quite well.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    hazrateeminem likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hazrateeminem View Post
    hello every one some times when i put steroids in syringe some of steroid pours down they are expensive so can i eat them?
    how on earth are you trying to load your syringe?
    Dgs59 and hazrateeminem like this.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    No dude u can only swallow water based shit bro.
    Dgs59 and hazrateeminem like this.

MakoShark is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    You'll get better absorption if you pair the oil with an antioxidant and administer it rectally. Many prefer to use the oil as a lubricant for something like an eggplant. You want to use something with a large diameter so as to create microtears in the anus - the skin of an eggplant is high in antioxidants so it's the perfect vector for transmittion of the oil to the blood stream. Because of this it's important that you not take er easy. Again, we're looking for micro-tears to the anus/rectum so it's best to lube it up with your gear and just shove it on up there. I know it doesn't sound pleasant, but this is how the pros do it. Normally I wouldn't give this "advanced user" advise, but I appreciate that you're trying to be frugal with your gear. To many waste it, I imagine the starving kids in ethiopia would....(que, sarah mclachlan...I will remember you).
    I can confidently say that this is the best method of administration. And slfmade is right that the micro-tears are the key for proper absorption. That’s why I typically go with pineapple over eggplant. Not as many antioxidants but it’s the trade off between having that or more contact with blood stream.

Good luck, dude. I know how it is trying to use every last bit.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    This is perhaps the funniest answer I have read to thread for as long as I can remember. “Again, we're looking for micro-tears”, LMAO.

Blog Entries
    I just hope the OP knows it was a joke...
    almostgone likes this.

hazrateeminem is offline New Member
    thank you all freinds great informations

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    He's obviously a troll. But if not, and if he can get an eggplant up his butt.. then he has greater problems than a little test in his butthole.
    Honkey_Kong and ghettoboyd like this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    If he doesn't, he's going to need some internal restoration!
    ghettoboyd and tarmyg like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information