Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JaneDoe

Thread: Bulking cycle/ anti estrogen prolactin question

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Bulking cycle/ anti estrogen prolactin question

Cruising at the moment getting ready for a bulking cycle, the author of the cycle recommends 1mg of arimidex eod and .25 caber twice a week, I’m wondering if I can get rid of the anti estrogen and use masteron instead. I am gyno sensitivitie with Tren and was able to get it under control with masteron in a previous cycle. The general layout of what I’m trying is this.
    Week 1-6
    750 mg sustanon weekly
    500 mg of eq weekly
    400 mg of Deca weekly
    50 mg of Anadrol daily
    Gh/mk677 daily

Week 7-12
    750 mg sustanon weekly
    500 mg of eq weekly
    400mg of Tren E weekly
    30 mg of dbol daily
    Gh/mk677 daily

I will run masteron regardless once Tren is involved but can I integrate it into the cycle as a whole and eliminate the arimidex and caber?

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Testie View Post
    Cruising at the moment getting ready for a bulking cycle, the author of the cycle recommends 1mg of arimidex eod and .25 caber twice a week, I’m wondering if I can get rid of the anti estrogen and use masteron instead. I am gyno sensitivitie with Tren and was able to get it under control with masteron in a previous cycle. The general layout of what I’m trying is this.
    Week 1-6
    750 mg sustanon weekly
    500 mg of eq weekly
    400 mg of Deca weekly
    50 mg of Anadrol daily
    Gh/mk677 daily

Week 7-12
    750 mg sustanon weekly
    500 mg of eq weekly
    400mg of Tren E weekly
    30 mg of dbol daily
    Gh/mk677 daily

I will run masteron regardless once Tren is involved but can I integrate it into the cycle as a whole and eliminate the arimidex and caber?

Imo; The masteron itself deals with the sides of the Tren (blocking the prolactin receptors). But before fighting prolactin, I once read in an Austinite article that the first line of defense to fight gynecomastia is to fight estrogen first (no, there is prolactin-induced gynecomastia, but progesterone). Then you can run 0.25 mg of arimidex (which gives a quarter of the length instead of 1 mg for the line of defense. Or rather try using 10-20 mg of Novaldex to see how your body reacts ... Ah, the mast can be used in any plane, it is a good substitute instead of the dopamine agonist cabergoline which is a difficult drug to deal with.
    Testie likes this.

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    Imo; The masteron itself deals with the sides of the Tren (blocking the prolactin receptors). But before fighting prolactin, I once read in an Austinite article that the first line of defense to fight gynecomastia is to fight estrogen first (no, there is prolactin-induced gynecomastia, but progesterone). Then you can run 0.25 mg of arimidex (which gives a quarter of the length instead of 1 mg for the line of defense. Or rather try using 10-20 mg of Novaldex to see how your body reacts ... Ah, the mast can be used in any plane, it is a good substitute instead of the dopamine agonist cabergoline which is a difficult drug to deal with.
    thanks for the advice 1mg eod seems a little high

Thread Information