Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By MaxiMyME
  • 1 Post By BigHoov
  • 2 Post By BigT2020

Thread: Stacking these compounds first half of cycle

  1. #1
    Testie's Avatar
    Testie is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    138
    Blog Entries
    1

    Stacking these compounds first half of cycle

    Using test 250, Deca , Eq and Anadrol 50 for first half of bulking cycle, has anyone else played with these compounds together? Iím also doing 4iu of gh daily....goes basically like this 1000mg of test 500 mg of Deca, 500 mg of eq weekly 4iu of gh and 100 mg of Anadrol daily...the cycle replaces Deca with Tren @ 500 mg at weeks 9 through 16 also switching to Dbol part way obviously the orals are for shorter durations..would love to know if someone has worked these compounds together previously
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stacking these compounds first half of cycle-549f62fa-7e1e-433f-98a0-b54497ef4fa8.jpeg  

  2. #2
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bulkville
    Posts
    5,679
    Curious as to why your replacing deca at week 9 with tren ?
    SampsonandDelilah and Testie like this.

  3. #3
    Testie's Avatar
    Testie is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    138
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Curious as to why your replacing deca at week 9 with tren?
    Honestly I am going by what a bodybuilder gave to me, I understand his reasoning is because it is a mass cycle that Tren is a big mass builder and it’s a bit of struggle for 16 weeks. I would like to hear other views as this is a very heavy cycle for me and I love Tren but not sure about 500mg and would like to avoid it if I can get similar results without it, it tends to make me a little moody lol

  4. #4
    MaxiMyME's Avatar
    MaxiMyME is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by Testie View Post
    Honestly I am going by what a bodybuilder gave to me, I understand his reasoning is because it is a mass cycle that Tren is a big mass builder and itís a bit of struggle for 16 weeks. I would like to hear other views as this is a very heavy cycle for me and I love Tren but not sure about 500mg and would like to avoid it if I can get similar results without it, it tends to make me a little moody lol
    I would buy your own supply and run some separate. I think you may be running too many compounds/more than necessary at once.

    What is your previous aas experience? Also what is your age and weight?

    This would help to determine proper dosing and which compounds to run and how etc.

    Let us know.
    Testie likes this.

  5. #5
    BigHoov is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    1
    Currently running a very similar cycle, test c 750mg, deca 500, eq 500, dbol 50ed. I’ve read people making the transition from deca to tren at week 9 but I think I’m gonna keep the deca the whole cycle. I’ve been cycling for 22 years so this is nothing new to me. You’ll hear a lot of folks say you’re wasting your money by adding in the EQ but imo deca and EQ are different enough to provide different benefits and they actually compliment each other quite well. Let us know how it goes!
    Testie likes this.

  6. #6
    BigT2020's Avatar
    BigT2020 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    California
    Posts
    14
    Firstly I think you’re trying to stack too much at once, really there’s no need to stack the Deca and Eq together, it’s waste of money and it’s not worth the additional stress on your body. Also once you have finished the Anadrol in the first half, stop taking orals. Basically, cut out the Dbol and Eq and save them for another cycle.
    MaxiMyME and Testie like this.

  7. #7
    Testie's Avatar
    Testie is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    138
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxiMyME View Post
    I would buy your own supply and run some separate. I think you may be running too many compounds/more than necessary at once.

    What is your previous aas experience? Also what is your age and weight?

    This would help to determine proper dosing and which compounds to run and how etc.

    Let us know.
    I have done cycles of just test, test and orals, test with Tren Ace and masteron , I’m currently on Trt so it’s a blast cruise scenario I’m 44 5’10 @ 225 honestly I’m in week 2 and am feeling better than I ever have it’s also my first go round with GH I have used all the other compounds previously but just not together, I can say strength and endurance seem to be higher

  8. #8
    Testie's Avatar
    Testie is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    138
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BigT2020 View Post
    Firstly I think you’re trying to stack too much at once, really there’s no need to stack the Deca and Eq together, it’s waste of money and it’s not worth the additional stress on your body. Also once you have finished the Anadrol in the first half, stop taking orals. Basically, cut out the Dbol and Eq and save them for another cycle.
    There is quite a few irons in the fire, just to clarify the Anadrol is just changed over to Dbol the compounds are swapped the duration doesn’t increase, I am not a fan of orals although I do like a Dbol pre workout

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •