• 1 Post By MaxiMyME
  • 1 Post By AwareXx
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By Mr44Cal
  • 1 Post By simm

Thread: Var and low carb.

simm is offline Senior Member

Var and low carb.

Has anyone hear ever done a var only cycle whilst on low carb diet or even keto? What dosages and results did you see? I've been on 25mg for 4 months and strength is awesome. 50 causes too much cramping and I don't need that for mma

MaxiMyME is offline Junior Member
    I would recommend a true myostatin inhibitor. But that's only cause I made it. Haha jk.

Why are you doing var only?

I dont have experience with var only except back in the paperbolic days.

What is your age weight height and previous cycle experience?
    simm likes this.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Keto diet and var would be a decent cutter combo. I think you've probably made the strength gains on your own. 25mg of var is really too low to be effective, thats like a female cycle dose. Are you talking about actual cramping or painful muscle pumps? If its actual cramps try supplementing with Taurine (red bull doesnt count) 6 grams spread out throughout the day. Magnesium and potassium help as well. And bump op that var to at least 40mg, Are you running any test or just var?
    almostgone and simm like this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by simm View Post
    Has anyone hear ever done a var only cycle whilst on low carb diet or even keto? What dosages and results did you see? I've been on 25mg for 4 months and strength is awesome. 50 causes too much cramping and I don't need that for mma
    25mg of good var is plenty. I rarely go beyond 20mg with pharma or good var.
    Are you running TRT alongside the bar?
    lundgren and simm like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Guys thanks for the replies. I am getting shin pumps and extreme lower back cramping just from walking but am definitely going to use the taurine. I'm am running the var solo as don't like the excess water bloat from the testosterone . I have been using R### var which Imo is excellent. The strength gains on 50mg is actually ridiculous and I'd end up injured. Starting Brazilian jiu-jitsu on Tuesday so need the cramps controlled lol.

MaxiMyME is offline Junior Member
    Guys thanks for the replies. I am getting shin pumps and extreme lower back cramping just from walking but am definitely going to use the taurine. I'm am running the var solo as don't like the excess water bloat from the testosterone. I have been using R### var which Imo is excellent. The strength gains on 50mg is actually ridiculous and I'd end up injured. Starting Brazilian jiu-jitsu on Tuesday so need the cramps controlled lol.
    Best of luck in your future endeavors sir.
    simm likes this.

AwareXx is offline Junior Member
    I dont have experience with var only except back in the paperbolic days.
    simm likes this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Guys thanks for the replies. I am getting shin pumps and extreme lower back cramping just from walking but am definitely going to use the taurine. I'm am running the var solo as don't like the excess water bloat from the testosterone. I have been using R### var which Imo is excellent. The strength gains on 50mg is actually ridiculous and I'd end up injured. Starting Brazilian jiu-jitsu on Tuesday so need the cramps controlled lol.
    Simm, it's allowed to post the UGL name of the var you are using. The rules have been relaxed regarding posting source names. We just can't post contact information.

Honestly, PAR (pharma) is plenty for me in the 20-30mg range.
    simm likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Mr44Cal is offline New Member
    Same here! I take 30mg a day and I get sweats! I'm considered a high processor of drugs. Its effects are quick, and swift. Much like alcohol, but tolerance builds. I dropped to 20mg and the sweats went away, and by week 4 I'm back to 30mg, although I'm taking 125mg of test also. I had mines tested to be double sure even with the prescription. 9.2mg a tab. I do get the occasional back, leg and hand cramps. I just drink more water, and that takes it away for me. I drink 20-40 oz a meal.
    GL
    MaxiMyME and simm like this.

Thanks for all the help and information guys. My var is Rohm labs. Very potent gear.
    Going to look into the par pharma mentioned.
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information