Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By Cylon357
  • 4 Post By kelkel

Thread: hcg or novladex combined with steroids.

  1. #1
    Conrad1980 is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    26

    hcg or novladex combined with steroids.

    hcg or novladex combined with steroids . Have heard differences here. Many people recommend hcg 500iu a week while on steroids, to keep testicles running and to make pct easier. Others say that you should take novladex 20mg too 10mg eod while you are on steroids to produce lh ig fsh, to keep the testicles running again. What is the difference, what is common and what is best? Take both?

  2. #2
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is offline Nice Guy Cy
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,086
    Blog Entries
    1
    The goal of taking nolvadex is not typically to keep the testicles running. It is more often to prevent or reverse gynecomastia .

    HCG DOES keep the boys functioning at least at some minimal level and thus can make PCT easier.

  3. #3
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,251
    What Cylon said above. Nolva will not keep your pituitary functioning and producing LH when on exogenous testosterone . If it did, there'd never be a need for PCT.
    almostgone, clarky., Dgs59 and 1 others like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  4. #4
    Conrad1980 is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    26
    Novla does not work to keep own production up? only for gyno. Did not mean that you did not need pct, but that pct becomes more effective, shorter and with smaller doses. It is probably then only hcg that keeps the balls alive on steroids . lh fsh from novla is probably crushed by testo.? thanks for reply. Has long considered hrt or trt. Trt plus 250mg testo + npp or boldedone. have not decided me. closes npp own production in the same way as deca ?.

  5. #5
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,251
    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad1980 View Post
    Novla does not work to keep own production up? only for gyno. Did not mean that you did not need pct, but that pct becomes more effective, shorter and with smaller doses. It is probably then only hcg that keeps the balls alive on steroids. lh fsh from novla is probably crushed by testo.? thanks for reply. Has long considered hrt or trt. Trt plus 250mg testo + npp or boldedone. have not decided me. closes npp own production in the same way as deca ?.

    Nolva does not keep your own production up when on exogenous testosterone . If not on test then yes, it will stimulate production.
    PCT is always more effective with serms.
    Yes, HCG mimics LH thus keeping testicals functioning.

    Not sure what you're asking regarding NPP and Deca , but nandrolones will shut your endogenous testosterone down with one shot whereas with testosterone its more of a gradual decline.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  6. #6
    Cakedup is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Nolva does not keep your own production up when on exogenous testosterone . If not on test then yes, it will stimulate production.
    PCT is always more effective with serms.
    Yes, HCG mimics LH thus keeping testicals functioning.

    Not sure what you're asking regarding NPP and Deca, but nandrolones will shut your endogenous testosterone down with one shot whereas with testosterone its more of a gradual decline.
    This exactly. Obviously Kelkel knows what he's talking about because this is exactly what I would have said.


    If Nolvadex who is able to keep your LH producing while on testosterone then the million-dollar question is what would Clomid do while on cycle?

    Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Conrad1980 is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    26
    deca closes its own production for a long time and often needs a longer pct. More than testo. wonder if npp closes its own production as deca, even though it is shorter ester? google translate. so maybe a little weird English I write.

  8. #8
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is offline Nice Guy Cy
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,086
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cakedup View Post
    This exactly. Obviously Kelkel knows what he's talking about because this is exactly what I would have said.


    If Nolvadex who is able to keep your LH producing while on testosterone then the million-dollar question is what would Clomid do while on cycle?

    Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
    Neither SERM will keep you producing while on cycle. Put simply, the test and other drugs overwhelm the SERMs.

    It might be THEORETICALLY possible to design a protocol that utilizes both test and SERMs to avoid shutdown, but the dose of test would likely be so low and the dose of SERM would be so high that it wouldn't be worth it. You would be much better served just committing to one or the other.

    I have read accounts of people that have avoided shutdown entirely by combining SARMs and SERMs and might attempt to replicate this at some point myself. But that has only been with Ostarine, not with the stronger SARMs like LGD or Rad140.

    I thought @kelkel had spoken directly to this but maybe not: the ability to completely maintain HPTA function while on cycle is the Holy Grail of PED use. It might exist, but noone has found it yet, IF with current drugs it is even possible. I tend to lean towards "it ain't possible with current drugs", but who knows what the future holds? The popularity of TRT was brought about by a combination of a large aging population (Baby Boomers) and the experimentation of steroid users. Perhaps this process of innovation will build upon itself and in another generation we will have a 'Super Soldier' pill that has zero sides. But we aren't there yet.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •