Wombat270 is offline New Member

Need advice please!

Hey guys I’m soon to start a cycle of deca and sus 250 and was wondering when to start my pcts and what would be the best one?

It’s 100mg Sus250 every 3days
    100mg Deca every 3days

I’m also thinking of running clenbuterol with it Or when I start my pcts any advice?

If anyone knows of a good cycle other then that please reply, I’m 97kgs, go to the gym 5days a week and 28years of age. Just curious to see what else is out there that has worked for other people aswell. Many thanks!

DustMan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wombat270 View Post
    Hey guys I’m soon to start a cycle of deca and sus 250 and was wondering when to start my pcts and what would be the best one?

It’s 100mg Sus250 every 3days
    100mg Deca every 3days

I’m also thinking of running clenbuterol with it Or when I start my pcts any advice?

If anyone knows of a good cycle other then that please reply, I’m 97kgs, go to the gym 5days a week and 28years of age. Just curious to see what else is out there that has worked for other people aswell. Many thanks!
    Replace the Sus with Test-Cypionate or Test-Enanthate . Reason is there is Test-Decanoate in Sustenon, which has between 20.9-36 day half life (depending on the oil it's suspended in) meaning you'll take forever to fully clear it from your system, makes PCT difficult.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    And what ester is in deca -durabolin , Dusty?

OP, is there some special reason for this low dose sust/deca combo? Why not just use a single ester test alone and have an easy cookie-cutter cycle without the hassle? I mean, this cycle would work and it's not horrendous or anything, I'm just asking. Do you have any cycle experience?

Waiting 3 weeks to begin PCT is gonna be a long drag.

Thread Information