Repook is offline New Member

Is test e and sus250 a recommended stack

Hey guys so I’m just curious when your ready to add to your started test cycle and start stacking is stacking sus250 to say test e a recommended stack ? And how often would you pin? Thanks

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Only if you're wanting to add more testosterone to the test e cycle. Sustanon is simply a multi-estered testosterone.

I would pick one or the other and run it. When you look towards stacking compounds it would typically consist of adding a 19-nor or DHT to your test.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Ahh ok so adding a mix like sus won’t do anything ?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Repook View Post
    Ahh ok so adding a mix like sus won’t do anything ?
    It will increase the amount of testosterone you are injecting. Again, adding Sustanon to test enanthate is adding multi estered testosterone to a single estered testosterone.
    You're just shooting more testosterone and probably increasing the side effects when compared to running the test enanthate by itself.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Yeah ok make sense thanks dude I’ll save it and stack it in my next cycle

Thread Information