Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Feeling very ill, is it the tren?

Meloncap78 is offline Associate Member
    2 questions. Have you checked your BP and have you donated blood. HCT could be incredibly high. Just a thought. Read through the comments and didn’t see this mentioned or maybe I missed it.

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was able to be seen today. Even though my temperature has always been 98.5 on my thermometer and anytime I’ve had it taken with the ones they point at your head, it showed up as 100.2 today at the doctors, even though when the nurse took it with the gun it was the usual 98.5. When the doctor was looking me over he said I looked flushed and my ears were hot. So he grabbed there fancy thermometer attached to some machine and it came up as 100.2. Blood pressure is normal but my heart rate was high and it has been ever since I started feeling like this. Something simple like walking out to my car will get my heart pounding and I’ll be out of breath. Anyways, he tested me for strep, flu, covid, and took blood to test for mono and to check CDC I believe. I’m glad I went, I feel like death.

Keep us posted man. Hope you feel better soon.
    Cuz and yeahbuddy289 like this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Meloncap78 View Post
    Keep us posted man. Hope you feel better soon.
    X2. Hope you’re feeling better and sending good vibes
    XnavyHMCS, yeahbuddy289 and Cuz like this.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    When the doctor was looking me over he said I looked flushed and my ears were hot. So he grabbed there fancy thermometer attached to some machine and it came up as 100.2. Blood pressure is normal but my heart rate was high and it has been ever since I started feeling like this. Something simple like walking out to my car will get my heart pounding and I’ll be out of breath.
    There are some hardcore Rambo motherfukers on this board who would stay on in these circumstances, but personally I would come off everything.
    yeahbuddy289 likes this.

I was able to be seen today. Even though my temperature has always been 98.5 on my thermometer and anytime I’ve had it taken with the ones they point at your head, it showed up as 100.2 today at the doctors, even though when the nurse took it with the gun it was the usual 98.5. When the doctor was looking me over he said I looked flushed and my ears were hot. So he grabbed there fancy thermometer attached to some machine and it came up as 100.2. Blood pressure is normal but my heart rate was high and it has been ever since I started feeling like this. Something simple like walking out to my car will get my heart pounding and I’ll be out of breath. Anyways, he tested me for strep, flu, covid, and took blood to test for mono and to check CDC I believe. I’m glad I went, I feel like death.
    Did you test positive for anything?
    How you feeling this morning?

Wishing you well.
    yeahbuddy289 likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Hope you dont have Covid bro, you sound actually sick...i dont think its the tren . I had a low grade fever like youre describing and also soaked the sheets...felt like total shit.
    As said keep us updated man

Haven’t tested positive for anything yet... the rapid tests were all negative but they send them out for a more accurate test. Hopefully I’ll hear from them soon. The doctor said it could also be some random virus that’s just out there my body is fighting. He also mentioned leukemia as night sweats are a symptom but I highly doubt it’s anything that serious.

I didn’t wake up covered in sweat today but still feel feverish. I stayed home from work to rest. Being on a tren cycle was a terrible time to have this happen lol if I was on anything else I wouldn’t have thought twice that something was actually wrong lol. Oh well. Thanks for all the support guys I’ll keep you updated.

Covid, strep, and flu were all negative. Bloodwork showed I was negative for mono and everything looked good. Still very tired, head doesn’t feel right, throat is sore, heart rate gets elevated and I get winded doing simple tasks. I am going to suck it up and head back to work tomorrow so we’ll see how that goes.

The doctor had said this could be a random viral or bacterial infection my body is fighting. I am on antibiotics now and if I don’t feel better within a week I am suppose to call the office and he mentioned maybe doing a prednisone injection.

I’m relieved I tested negative for everything but still worried that I don’t know what’s causing this. I’m sure it will just end one day on its own but it’s been 4 weeks of ups and downs... it’s really knocked me down and just the thought of how I’m going to make it through a work day, let alone a week, makes me sick. My pay is based on the work I do so it’s not like I can just go in and fly under the radar unfortunately.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Lethal Hamburger is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    There are some hardcore Rambo motherfukers on this board who would stay on in these circumstances, but personally I would come off everything.
    Rambo was a risk taker alright! Your comment had me laughing as I heard of many gym rats grilling their asses to stay on.
    Yeah I would pull the plug also, until I knew what caused it.
    A cycle is just a component of training and not the foundation. "Supps" is what they are.
    Last edited by Lethal Hamburger; 01-07-2021 at 09:08 PM.

YB did you recover OK?

Quote Originally Posted by Meloncap78 View Post
    YB did you recover OK?
    Yes I have been back to %100 for about two weeks now. The doctor gave me a pretty powerful antibiotic that I was on for ten days. I don’t know if that is what cured me and I’m not sure what I had or what was causing it but I’m so much better and have been so grateful every day to be back to normal. My appetite has been through the roof and my energy has been pretty decent. Looking back now I’m not sure it was the tren or not but I don’t know if I could ever touch it again after that.

Also, I used a new source who I know has legit products but this was my first time using his injectables and I don’t know if I’ll use those again either. I just have it in the back of my mind that maybe the way it was made or the ingredients made my body have that kind of reaction. I’m sure that’s not the case as I was on it for several weeks prior to feeling that way but I’m worried if I use it again it will always be in the back of my mind lol.

Yes I have been back to %100 for about two weeks now. The doctor gave me a pretty powerful antibiotic that I was on for ten days. I don’t know if that is what cured me and I’m not sure what I had or what was causing it but I’m so much better and have been so grateful every day to be back to normal. My appetite has been through the roof and my energy has been pretty decent. Looking back now I’m not sure it was the tren or not but I don’t know if I could ever touch it again after that.

Also, I used a new source who I know has legit products but this was my first time using his injectables and I don’t know if I’ll use those again either. I just have it in the back of my mind that maybe the way it was made or the ingredients made my body have that kind of reaction. I’m sure that’s not the case as I was on it for several weeks prior to feeling that way but I’m worried if I use it again it will always be in the back of my mind lol.
    Awesome man glad to hear it. Health comes before anything. Hopefully everything is sorted and you can get on a good cycle in the future.

Going to try for baby #2 this summer so I will be coming off completely in the spring. Not looking forward to it! But no more babies after this, thank god lol. I’ll probably start hgh while I’m off so when I’m able to get back on gear, the gains should be pretty good.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Going to try for baby #2 this summer so I will be coming off completely in the spring. Not looking forward to it! But no more babies after this, thank god lol. I’ll probably start hgh while I’m off so when I’m able to get back on gear, the gains should be pretty good.
    Definitely create a new thread for that and let us know your protocol and how it goes. I'd be interested in the process.

Already went through this process for the first baby... even with hcg , being on testosterone brought my sperm count to zero. I started taking 100mg of Clomid a day, Ashwagandha root, vitamin e, c, d, zinc, and some other stuff and after 5 months of that my sperm count went through the roof and we were able to get pregnant. It was miserable though... hard to make a baby when you never want to have sex. But my wife tracked her fertile days and basically forced me to have sex lol we got pregnant the first month she came off birth control.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Definitely create a new thread for that and let us know your protocol and how it goes. I'd be interested in the process.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    For me with tren it gets worse the longer I run it.
    I can handle 4 weeks but by 8 weeks I’ve had enough.
    DD, I have similar experiences with the last Tren cycle I ran; the longer I stayed on, the worse the sides manifested themselves...

The one side effect I wasn't complaining about was my strength and my look.

Already went through this process for the first baby... even with hcg, being on testosterone brought my sperm count to zero. I started taking 100mg of Clomid a day, Ashwagandha root, vitamin e, c, d, zinc, and some other stuff and after 5 months of that my sperm count went through the roof and we were able to get pregnant. It was miserable though... hard to make a baby when you never want to have sex. But my wife tracked her fertile days and basically forced me to have sex lol we got pregnant the first month she came off birth control.
    Hope you don’t mind me asking some more questions as I’m kind of curious in case I have to do the same. Were you under Dr. supervision and taking pharma ancillaries? Why did you take Clomid for 5 months at 100 mg if your girl was on birth control for 4 of them? Were you getting your sperm count checked periodically during that time and waited until it was high enough for her to get off he birth control? Just curious if you could have gotten her pregnant a month or two after dropping test if she wasn’t on birth control.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Hope you don’t mind me asking some more questions as I’m kind of curious in case I have to do the same. Were you under Dr. supervision and taking pharma ancillaries? Why did you take Clomid for 5 months at 100 mg if your girl was on birth control for 4 of them? Were you getting your sperm count checked periodically during that time and waited until it was high enough for her to get off he birth control? Just curious if you could have gotten her pregnant a month or two after dropping test if she wasn’t on birth control.

Don’t mind the questions at all bro. I was prescribed 50mg a day by my doctor. (I had used Clomid in the past when I was first diagnosed with low t) the other 50mg I got from my source. I think I was just so frustrated I wanted to run the extra 50mg. Plus, the previous year I tried coming off trt and getting on Clomid to see if I could restart my own production and after three months of 50mg a day, I was producing no testosterone .

I had just had the fertility test done because we were getting close to the point in our lives where we were going to start trying. My biggest fear with using aas has always been not being able to have kids. I didn’t want to wait for us to start trying to find out I had no sperm. I had the initial test done, then two weeks later I had another done to confirm I had no sperm. I didn’t have fertility tests done on a regular basis, I did blood work instead. I figured if my lh, fsh, and testosterone are low or zero, I’m not making sperm. All this started in June, and in October I got my first promising lab results that showed awesome lh and fsh, and decent testosterone levels . At that point we set up another fertility test, which I did in November, she also came off birth control then.

Well, we found out she was pregnant before I saw my doctor for the results of the fertility test lol so going into the appointment I kind of already knew what the results would be.. at least that’s what I was hoping!!! If not my wife would have some explaining to do lol.
    Last edited by yeahbuddy289; 01-30-2021 at 06:37 AM.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

That’s some solid information, thanks brother. A friend of mine is also looking into this and he thinks he can get away with just taking some HCG . But HCG only takes care of the LH. I know that FSH is typically needed to get viable sperm.

How much HCG we’re you taking and how frequently during your pregnancy protocol? I’ve seen studies that suggested upwards of 2000 units every other day. That would be $60/ week for me with what I get overseas. Right now I’m doing about 1200 units per week total to maintain testicular size and function.

Again, I appreciate all the info and I hope it goes easier for you the second time around.

kakalok1 is offline New Member
    bro i decided to start my first cycle with 250 deca and 300 test.
    I got lymph cancer when I was 10 years old. but I got over this lymph cancer within a year. my friends told me that using steroids could be harmful and I could get cancer again. I'm really worried about this. Does steroid use trigger cancer?

I was taking 250iu twice a week while on testosterone . I did not use it while on Clomid as you said it only really mimicks lh. Hmg looks very promising for sperm production as it mimics fsh. I would have probably tried that but it’s very expensive and hard to get. But the advantage of hmg would be the ability to stay on testosterone.

Quote Originally Posted by kakalok1 View Post
    bro i decided to start my first cycle with 250 deca and 300 test.
    I got lymph cancer when I was 10 years old. but I got over this lymph cancer within a year. my friends told me that using steroids could be harmful and I could get cancer again. I'm really worried about this. Does steroid use trigger cancer?
    I don’t believe steroids would increase your chances of getting cancer. I think that’s more of an issue with growth hormone . And there isn’t really any conclusive evidence for that either as far as I know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information