Thread: Voice changes

Lee_1978 is offline Member

Voice changes

Hi all,

Has anyone experienced any changes to their voice since they started cycling?

I'm off cycle and have been since September, but I noticed changes occurring from around my fourth cycle. My voice isn't necessarily getting deeper, but it seems far more hoarse and dry, and I'm wondering if this is in any way a result of the voice box being exposed to high levels of test.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Not that ive noticed

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    It affects some people more than others. Ronnie Coleman is not one of them. I remember learning that supraphysiological levels of T had an effect on changing the structure of the vocal chords by making one side thicker/larger. This in turn lead to a hoarser voice. Personally, a month into a cycle I notice my voice gets deeper. Off cycle it goes back to normal. If you check out a lot of pro wrestlers had that hoarse voice, and I'm not sure if that has anything to do with testosterone or them just screaming a lot.

Lee_1978 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    It affects some people more than others. Ronnie Coleman is not one of them. I remember learning that supraphysiological levels of T had an effect on changing the structure of the vocal chords by making one side thicker/larger. This in turn lead to a hoarser voice. Personally, a month into a cycle I notice my voice gets deeper. Off cycle it goes back to normal. If you check out a lot of pro wrestlers had that hoarse voice, and I'm not sure if that has anything to do with testosterone or them just screaming a lot.
    Interesting.

It's definitely hoarse, but not deeper.

I think once we go through puberty, our voices don't get much deeper, but interesting to note the effect of T on one side of the vocal chords.

onefm is offline Associate Member
    Yes, it strengthens your chest voice singing.

Thread Information