Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By kelkel
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Dianabol kickstart

  1. #1
    Forestdweller is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    50

    Dianabol kickstart

    Newbie here.

    Started with Dianabol slowly
    10 mg 4 days
    20 mg 2 days
    30 mg 3 days

    No sides
    No bloat
    No gain
    No strength
    nothing really, so far

    Source and lab are legit.

    My order of Cyp and AI is not on track and is a week delayed. I know, should have waited.
    Being on low dose Dbol for almost 2 weeks prior to getting test is going to be a problem?

  2. #2
    jstone is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Forestdweller View Post
    Newbie here.

    Started with Dianabol slowly
    10 mg 4 days
    20 mg 2 days
    30 mg 3 days

    No sides
    No bloat
    No gain
    No strength
    nothing really, so far

    Source and lab are legit.

    My order of Cyp and AI is not on track and is a week delayed. I know, should have waited.
    Being on low dose Dbol for almost 2 weeks prior to getting test is going to be a problem?
    dbol from most sources is shit even though its super cheap. if you compare march blue hearts to almost any othe dbol there is no comparison. blue hearts at 30mg is far more effective than even 100mg of most ugls. the only other company that even compares is balkan.
    Cuz likes this.

  3. #3
    redz's Avatar
    redz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    14,003
    Not a great plan to take the dbol like that. It’s just not optimal. Always better to start it at the same time as the test.

    Side note there is plenty of solid dbol floating around Canadian ugls these days.
    Cuz likes this.

  4. #4
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    8,891
    You shouldn't have used the dbol before you got your test. The point of doing it at the time you start your test is that around when the Dbol part is over (after week 4), the test is kicking in to take you the rest of the way. And yeah, you want your dosing consistent. Some people say you can take your day's amount at once, I like to split it up half in the morning and half in the early evening.

    You can always wait until you have all the materials you need. I hope you have your PCT on hand right now too.
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 01-26-2021 at 12:38 AM.
    Cuz likes this.

  5. #5
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    6,370
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    dbol from most sources is shit even though its super cheap. if you compare march blue hearts to almost any othe dbol there is no comparison. blue hearts at 30mg is far more effective than even 100mg of most ugls. the only other company that even compares is balkan.
    Seems like i have to agree with this bc the last few rounds of ugl dbol i have gotten just flat out sucks. The first dbol cycle i ever did i gained 20lbs with legit British Dispensary about 16 years ago.

    But i get it...

    You seen the dbol sitting there and just couldn’t resist taking it, you HAD to have the dbol experience. Grow like a weed on horseshit, we’ll everyone here will tell you run dbol with a test base. Good luck with your cycle
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  6. #6
    Forestdweller is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    50
    Yep fucked up, but really have only consumed 180 mg of product in those days. Main reason was to see if I get any sides at all and then up the dose to regular amount by the time the Test is here. That way I could tell which product I am reacting to, if I do.

    Test will be here is 24 hours, so either I keep going with it or just stop the Dbol . I likely never had enough dosage yet to get it to work, as product is said to be good. If I took 50 mg to start with like many do, I'd only be running without Test for just over 3 days worth and that likely isnt going to mess a cycle. Thats the way I see it anyways, but yes, wasnt the best start. May just stick to the Test only cycle. I have products for PCT, but my Test is so low, that I will likely be having to do TRT and cruise. I seem to also have a high tolerance to drugs. I am open to other suggestions and dont easily get offended, so blast away

    One more reason for the Dbol was to try to up my T levels from the super low count I had recently tested for, before injecting the normal amounts of Test. I was thinking of starting with a 1/2 dose for 2 weeks and then upping to 4-500mg a week in 2 shots for 12 weeks. Or is it advisable to not ramp up and use full dosage right away?

  7. #7
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Forestdweller View Post
    One more reason for the Dbol was to try to up my T levels from the super low count I had recently tested for, before injecting the normal amounts of Test. I was thinking of starting with a 1/2 dose for 2 weeks and then upping to 4-500mg a week in 2 shots for 12 weeks. Or is it advisable to not ramp up and use full dosage right away?

    Dbol will not up your T levels as it's not testosterone . Only thing it will do is eventually suppress endogenous levels.
    Zero reasons to ramp up your injection level. Just start with what you plan to use.
    Cuz likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  8. #8
    Forestdweller is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    50
    OK, read somewhere that it will/can raise T, but then its mixed internet info...You think going for regular dosage is OK then for someone that been limping on very low T for probably some time? Thanks for looking into this and all replies appreciated

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,324
    Quote Originally Posted by Forestdweller View Post
    I seem to also have a high tolerance to drugs.
    Don't think of steroids as drugs.
    Think of them as hormones.

    If you can handle alcohol or pain meds or recreational meds doesn't mean you have a high tolerance to dbol or testosterone .

    (Not sure what you meant exactly, just pointing out something.)
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

  10. #10
    Forestdweller is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Don't think of steroids as drugs.
    Think of them as hormones.

    If you can handle alcohol or pain meds or recreational meds doesn't mean you have a high tolerance to dbol or testosterone .

    (Not sure what you meant exactly, just pointing out something.)
    Kinda what I meant yes. Hoping to have a positive and strong response to my upcoming cycle and TRT. Maybe I dont have enough in my system yet, but I likely read too much BS about people having notable effects just after a few days, where I have ZERO so far. That can change in the next few days though, I hope.
    Last edited by Forestdweller; 01-26-2021 at 11:27 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •