Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Sustanon and Play Football (help)

Ybk993 is offline Junior Member

Question Sustanon and Play Football (help)

I am a professional football player. I have hypogonadism. I use 1 ampoule of sustanon every 2 weeks. my legs swell and become heavy. i can't run. is this normal ? is there any way to fix this?

Ybk993 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    You are a professional football player and you are asking US for help? Do you have a team or personal doctor?

Don't do one shot every two weeks, break it up into twice a week at 1/4 the dose. Preload syringes so you don't waste the ampoule.

Swelling is likely water retention from spiking Estrogen because of that wonky protocol. More frequent, smaller doses will help with that.
    estrogen is not high, but within the normal range. but hemoglobin gets very high. Could it have something to do with it?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    What are your actual estrogen, testosterone hemoglobin and hematocrit numbers?

In other words, how do you know estrogen is not high? Unless you have accurate and relevant blood work, you are guessing.

Hemoglobin I'm not as comfortable speaking to, but I THINK it drives hematocrit and thus you might get some relief donating blood. Hopefully someone else more conversant on that will chime in.
    Yes get some labs and give us some numbers. At a minimum, a basic metabolic panel with sex hormones.

It is NOT normal to have problems with the legs on any testosterone, or any anabolic that I am aware of. This could be a host of things. Are you injecting in the legs? How much leg training are you doing? Are the legs painful to the touch? Are you running a fever? Is the pain mostly in the calves? Are your ankles swollen?

Thread Information