• 1 Post By killionb12
  • 1 Post By Testie
  • 1 Post By killionb12
  • 1 Post By AwareXx

Thread: Long bulking cycle

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Long bulking cycle

So I have decided to bite the bullet and do a show, my plan is to come in as heavy and conditioned as possible...I know that’s probably everyone’s plan lol...My weight for my height would be 198lbs which I believe is 10 more pounds of muscle than I have now if not a little more...I’m currently running test cyp and Deca ...I switched from my goto of Sustanon a bit back and feel better on the single ester... I am 11 months out so I have some time but other than orals what would be a really good compound for the size portion of my cycle...I’m staying away from any Tren Ace or shorter esters until I get closer and yes I will be on until right before the show...honestly I think I could do the whole bulk on test and Deca but I’m looking for maybe a 3rd compound to stack for consistent gains...

Creatine for the win...

Hopefully Charger and/or Killionb12 (sp?) shows up...

How tall are you?
    How much do you weigh?
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 05-06-2021 at 06:45 PM.
    Testie and Chark like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Creatine for the win...

Hopefully Charger and/or Killionb12 (sp?) shows up...

How tall are you?
    How much do you weigh?
    I’m 44 years 5’9” and currently 210lbs and fairly lean don’t have a clue about bf% but I do have abs just not shredded or anything...my legs have taken a back seat these past couple of years because of knees so I’m counting on some muscle memory and training through the pain to get a few pounds there

killionb12 is offline Member

Long bulking cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Testie View Post
    So I have decided to bite the bullet and do a show, my plan is to come in as heavy and conditioned as possible...I know that’s probably everyone’s plan lol...My weight for my height would be 198lbs which I believe is 10 more pounds of muscle than I have now if not a little more...I’m currently running test cyp and Deca...I switched from my goto of Sustanon a bit back and feel better on the single ester... I am 11 months out so I have some time but other than orals what would be a really good compound for the size portion of my cycle...I’m staying away from any Tren Ace or shorter esters until I get closer and yes I will be on until right before the show...honestly I think I could do the whole bulk on test and Deca but I’m looking for maybe a 3rd compound to stack for consistent gains...
    Yep Test and Deca is all you need for a good bulking cycle. Maybe throw in some Dbol or Anadrol when you start to plateau during your bulk. Don’t need anything else other than maybe HGH at 4-6iu daily. Still don’t need GH but Im a big believer at that dosage for GH you can introduce hyperplasia which is the creation of new muscle fibers. Other than that you need to have your nutrition in place. That’s the most important component for growth. Too many people use AAS as crutch and they aren’t eating nearly enough and not the right foods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Testie likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by killionb12 View Post
    Yep Test and Deca is all you need for a good bulking cycle. Maybe throw in some Dbol or Anadrol when you start to plateau during your bulk. Don’t need anything else other than maybe HGH at 4-6iu daily. Still don’t need GH but Im a big believer at that dosage for GH you can introduce hyperplasia which is the creation of new muscle fibers. Other than that you need to have your nutrition in place. That’s the most important component for growth. Too many people use AAS as crutch and they aren’t eating nearly enough and not the right foods.

Thanks my Brother, I’m thinking the simplicity of a two compound cycle will help me keep my mind on the work... I have had a coach lay my diet out and that will be on of my biggest challenges but I’m dedicated and everything is planned to the T at this point I do like the idea of gh however my last an only go round was not a super good product I don’t think but I have nothing to compare it too
    killionb12 likes this.

killionb12 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testie View Post
    Thanks my Brother, I’m thinking the simplicity of a two compound cycle will help me keep my mind on the work... I have had a coach lay my diet out and that will be on of my biggest challenges but I’m dedicated and everything is planned to the T at this point I do like the idea of gh however my last an only go round was not a super good product I don’t think but I have nothing to compare it too
    No problem brotha. If you any questions at all let me know. I’m not the most experienced competitor but I have picked up a lot in the past few years competing. Also if you need a source for GH let me know. I have a few good ones.

Testie likes this.

AwareXx is offline Junior Member
    Thank you for your contributions here. These are very informational.
    Testie likes this.

Thread Information