Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: What compounds increase body hair the most?

borlef is offline Junior Member

What compounds increase body hair the most?

I know it sounds ridiculous, but I hate that I don't have any stomach or chest hair. Many girls have arms as hairy as mine. I just don't have those secondary male characteristics like a deep booming voice, big muscles, hairyness, and I hate it.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    In order for hair growth to be a possibility, you must first have the androgen receptors for it. We all have receptors, to some degree, but men tend to have more androgen receptors, in more places, than females. Anything that increases androgens within the body will result in increased hair growth... It's the DHT that really affects hair. On the scalp, DHT causes hair loss... everywhere else, it causes hair growth. The answer is going to be whatever causes the most conversion to DHT within the body.

Also, androgens within the body convert in a number of other hormones, primarily DHT and estrogen. If you take something that blocks conversion to estrogen, there will be an increase in conversion to DHT, and theoretically, increased hair growth. I'm not sure if the effects will be permanent or significant after a single cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    In order for hair growth to be a possibility, you must first have the androgen receptors for it. We all have receptors, to some degree, but men tend to have more androgen receptors, in more places, than females. Anything that increases androgens within the body will result in increased hair growth... It's the DHT that really affects hair. On the scalp, DHT causes hair loss... everywhere else, it causes hair growth. The answer is going to be whatever causes the most conversion to DHT within the body.

Also, androgens within the body convert in a number of other hormones, primarily DHT and estrogen. If you take something that blocks conversion to estrogen, there will be an increase in conversion to DHT, and theoretically, increased hair growth. I'm not sure if the effects will be permanent or significant after a single cycle.
    Thanks. Im obviously a dude, but clearly I don't have a lot of these receptors, or maybe low levels of 5 alpha reductase, but I'd certainly like for once to have some body hair, some big muscles and maybe a deeper voice (though that's totally average depth). I imagine it's the same way girls with no hips, t&a feel.

I'm imagining if I have a lower amount of receptors, or low 5alpha, that a cycle of test won't do nearly as much for me as it would do for an average male. Wouldn't that be expected? Like justin bieber isn't gonna gain the body hair and muscles that hugh jackman would if they both juiced the same stuff...

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Test alone will increase body hair alot id gladly give some of mine away im not a fan of it the only place i dont have alot of body hair is on my ribcage and strangely thats where im the fattest lol every where else looks like black bear fur. Tren seemed to increase it also as just about all AAS will increase body hair over time

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by borlef View Post
    Thanks. Im obviously a dude, but clearly I don't have a lot of these receptors, or maybe low levels of 5 alpha reductase, but I'd certainly like for once to have some body hair, some big muscles and maybe a deeper voice (though that's totally average depth). I imagine it's the same way girls with no hips, t&a feel.

I'm imagining if I have a lower amount of receptors, or low 5alpha, that a cycle of test won't do nearly as much for me as it would do for an average male. Wouldn't that be expected? Like justin bieber isn't gonna gain the body hair and muscles that hugh jackman would if they both juiced the same stuff...
    Muscles beyond "genetic potential" are only temporary on a cycle of steroids . So you have to decide if it's worth experimenting with AAS to find out if you will grow more body hair and if your voice deepens. I would say that for most people, getting some hair increase is normal, and a voice depth increase is not. Look at a guy like Ronnie Coleman who sounds like Mickey Mouse, and is hairless, but has a ton of muscle. Everyone is different. You'll only know if you try... but be sure if you want to try and educate yourself before you do.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Just starting low dose TRT completely increased the hair on my arms, shoulders, stomach area and back. Didn’t see much of a change when I tried other compounds personally.

Were you very hairy before that? You look like you were probably a big ass dude naturally. I'm more like a steph curry body type.

Lee_1978 is offline Member
    I know it sounds ridiculous, but I hate that I don't have any stomach or chest hair. Many girls have arms as hairy as mine. I just don't have those secondary male characteristics like a deep booming voice, big muscles, hairyness, and I hate it.
    As has been mentioned, secondary male characteristics, although partly governed by sensitivity to androgens, are largely genetic.

So you could run a basic cycle of test and some guys will grow hair like a weed, while others won't see much of an effect even when running stronger compounds like mast and tren .

I'm moderately hairy with a pretty hefty beard and after 7 cycles, it's made scant difference. Weight gain is the primary effect I gain from AAS.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    If I could, I'd give you my furry sweater. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I was very hairy before any AAS. But I didn't get a hairy back until tren . I have way too much hair now, of course I shave.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    All roids

But, I notice more growth on some - mast for one, or when I crank up the doses
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Thread Information