tinymuscles is offline Junior Member

2 weeks into my cycle

So far everything is going amazing. I’m up 7lb in 14 days. Eating good, getting great pumps. I do not feel the test yet tho. But I can imagine i’ll start feeling something in the next week or two. My shots are going absolutely perfect without any issues, one question i have is, should I be switching legs every injection or use the same one every time?

Quote Originally Posted by do_what_is_hard View Post
    I switch my buttocks after every shot.
    I’ve been shooting into my right quad, I’ve literally perfected it, i’ve done 5 shots into the right one and have never tried the left. I’m curious if it is actually beneficial to actually
    change injection sites every shot? because if that’s the case I wouldn’t mind trying my shoulders, chest, ass, etc.

Haven’t seen much info on whether or not it’s really worth sticking to one injection site? who can fill me in

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tinymuscles View Post
    I’ve been shooting into my right quad, I’ve literally perfected it, i’ve done 5 shots into the right one and have never tried the left. I’m curious if it is actually beneficial to actually
    change injection sites every shot? because if that’s the case I wouldn’t mind trying my shoulders, chest, ass, etc.

Haven’t seen much info on whether or not it’s really worth sticking to one injection site? who can fill me in
    Beyond the scarring you’ll start to experience after a few years, making it harder and harder to inject into the same place, I’m not sure there is one. Seems like reason enough for me.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tinymuscles View Post
    So far everything is going amazing. I’m up 7lb in 14 days. Eating good, getting great pumps. I do not feel the test yet tho. But I can imagine i’ll start feeling something in the next week or two. My shots are going absolutely perfect without any issues, one question i have is, should I be switching legs every injection or use the same one every time?
    Test takes bit longer. For me it takes 3 weeks to fully kick in (test E) ...

In regards to injections, absolutely rotate sites, never do whole cycle injecting on a single place. Minimum 2, gives a week for the other to recover.

I am cruising so I do 6 sites so every site gets hit every 3 weeks, enough time for it to recover and heal .. no dramas...

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    As already said, rotate as much injection sites as possible to keep scar tissue to a minimum over the years.

rise_against is offline Junior Member
    Glutes are the best injection sites ime. Least pain and easiest location. Pinned my quad exactly 1 time and could hardly walk for a week. Nice, I started feeling the test after 2 or 3 weeks, nothing crazy but kind of like hitting puberty again. Really started noticing strength gains after 8-10 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by rise_against View Post
    Glutes are the best injection sites ime. Least pain and easiest location. Pinned my quad exactly 1 time and could hardly walk for a week. Nice, I started feeling the test after 2 or 3 weeks, nothing crazy but kind of like hitting puberty again. Really started noticing strength gains after 8-10 weeks
    How much mg/week were you running, I’m only running 400mg and it’s officially been 21 days and i’m already seeing crazy results and it hasn’t even fully kicked in yet. This HCG i’m on as well are keeping the boys nice and big

Thread Information