• 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By wango
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By wango

Thread: 100 mg of mast and hair loss

Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

100 mg of mast and hair loss

Looking to add mast to my cruise for 4 weeks before I start my summer cycle.

Currently 160 mg test. Was thinking of dropping it down to 125 mg test and adding 100 mg mast e.

Do get hair shed on mast when running at 400mg. But will 100mg cause much hair loss?

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Any steroid will make you lose hair if you are predisposed to it bro!
    Test Monsterone and Ernst like this.

Krb367 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post

Currently 160 mg test. Was thinking of dropping it down to 125 mg test and adding 100 mg mast e.

Do get hair shed on mast when running at 400mg. But will 100mg cause much hair loss?
    400mg mast made me shed also. Dropped to 200mg and money bro

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    2 questions.
    OP- what are u looking to get out of 100mg mast week?
    Krb- what did u get out of 200mg mast week?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    100mg mast a week? Might as well shoot the syringe into thin air bc thats what you’re gonna yield. A waste of time

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post

Even 200 mg. did a number on my hair. Luckily I got some regrowth after using it for just one cycle.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Add in some dutasteride or finasteride

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a protocol for hair loss that includes minoxidil and Finasteride mixed together. First off I use the foam minoxidil because the liquid irritates my scalp. I use a thin plastic cap and run it under hot water. After a minute I take it out from the water, squeeze half a cap of minoxidil foam in it and place it in the sink with hot water running around it (not in it - don’t get water in the cap obviously). This helps melt that foam into a liquid.

I have a little tool I use to drop in a tiny bit of finasteride powder into the melting foam, and I stir in the powder with the liquid until it’s all dissolved. I bought an electric pill grinder that makes pills into powder. I crushed like 60 pills into a powder.

After this I just use the pipette to load up the liquid and squeeze it on my scalp. So far I’ve been seeing good results with this, and I don’t worry about the finasteride causing unintended effects as it is absorbed locally in my scalp, at much lower doses than a pill.
    Octaneforce likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    2 questions.
    OP- what are u looking to get out of 100mg mast week?
    Krb- what did u get out of 200mg mast week?
    200mg is basically now just to be a wingman for deca or tren . Idk if I got any real cosmetic or strength gains from it. Just doing it’s thing in the background.. I’m too gd vain to lose my hair lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    100mg mast a week? Might as well shoot the syringe into thin air bc thats what you’re gonna yield. A waste of time
    Jc. I always thought you were big but you look fucking hooooge in that avatar.
    Cuz likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Krb367 View Post
    Jc. I always thought you were big but you look fucking hooooge in that avatar.
    Appreciated sir, i think ive managed to put on 10lbs lean mass this last cycle which is alot for me. Its all in the food.
    wango likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I have a protocol for hair loss that includes minoxidil and Finasteride mixed together. First off I use the foam minoxidil because the liquid irritates my scalp. I use a thin plastic cap and run it under hot water. After a minute I take it out from the water, squeeze half a cap of minoxidil foam in it and place it in the sink with hot water running around it (not in it - don’t get water in the cap obviously). This helps melt that foam into a liquid.

I have a little tool I use to drop in a tiny bit of finasteride powder into the melting foam, and I stir in the powder with the liquid until it’s all dissolved. I bought an electric pill grinder that makes pills into powder. I crushed like 60 pills into a powder.

After this I just use the pipette to load up the liquid and squeeze it on my scalp. So far I’ve been seeing good results with this, and I don’t worry about the finasteride causing unintended effects as it is absorbed locally in my scalp, at much lower doses than a pill.
    Dropped some $ on a laser helmet. 6 month full return guarantee if you’re not satisfied. Easily saw hair thickening and regrowth. At 7 months now & definitely happy.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Dropped some $ on a laser helmet. 6 month full return guarantee if you’re not satisfied. Easily saw hair thickening and regrowth. At 7 months now & definitely happy.
    Nice which one did you get?
    wango likes this.

Nice which one did you get?
    Theradome. 2x/wk, 20 minutes each.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Theradome. 2x/wk, 20 minutes each.
    Awesome man, how long did it take you to see results? Does it work if hair covers the scalp or is it more for bald spots?
    wango likes this.

Awesome man, how long did it take you to see results? Does it work if hair covers the scalp or is it more for bald spots?
    I saw thickening in a couple of months but the regrowth happened closer to the 6th month. My impression is that it’s for thinning hair and a isn’t going to do much if there is a completely bald patch.

Still considering hair transplants, but this really is making me think if I want to drop that much cash cause it is going to be mega-$.

I inherited (like most) the hair genetics from the guys on my mother’s side. If it were on my dads side I’d have hair like Tony Bennet. F’n pisses me off, even at my age still.

Thread Information