Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By 97viper

Thread: Pain and significant hard swelling in delt injection site (pics)

97viper is offline New Member

Pain and significant hard swelling in delt injection site (pics)

I’m in week 9 of a 12 week Test only cycle. I rotate injections between each glute and delt, inject 1 ml at a time twice a week with 25g needle, always use a new needle, but do not aspirate . In the 8th week I started a new brand of Test and have pinned with it 3 times. The first two pins with the new Test had no issues. The third and most recent pin was 3 ½ days on Wednesday night in my left delt. With this injection I also used a different syringe which was much smoother than my previous syringes and allowed a much quicker injection. I injected it quickly and when I pulled out the needle blood immediately poured down from my delt to elbow. The next day the middle delt muscle It is very sore, swollen, and very hard. There was very little bruising right at injection site. It is 3 ½ days later and there has not been any noticeable improvement in pain or swelling. There may be a very slight improvement in bruising color. I have only used an ice pack once and have taken a few Advil. It is not red and I do not have a fever. Has anyone here experienced this? I’m assuming I injected too fast and the muscle did not absorb the injection? Any advice on what I should do? Do I need to see a doctor?

I have attached a few pictures. When my arms are down it is not very noticeable. It is most noticeable when I raise my elbows.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Resized_20210724_105341.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	78.8 KB 
ID:	181206

Name:	Resized_20210724_104224.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	181204

Name:	Resized_20210724_105156.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	78.2 KB 
ID:	181205

Name:	Resized_20210724_111407.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	145.6 KB 
ID:	181207

Name:	Resized_20210724_111421.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	160.1 KB 
ID:	181208

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I inject mostly into my delts and this has happened to me at least 5 times. I had the same lump and pain you’re describing. Wait a week and it should start getting better. Skip that injection site and go into the glutes until it completely heals. I don’t think you need to go to the doctor. You just have to let it absorb and your body will deal with it.

It’s part of the game, sometimes a shot just goes bad. It’s the luck of of the draw.

Thanks for the feedback. Guess I'll give it a few more days to see if it starts getting better. I was considering stopping into a TRT place to see if they've seen this before. I didn't really want to have this talk with my doctor I've been going to for 15 years.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Nasty one Viper,

I don't aspire either, not aspiring wouldn't cause this.

I never had this so I can't really comment on the issue @Test Masterson is your man

With blood poured down, completely normal, happens sometimes, happens to everyone.

but may I please ask why are you "injecting it so quickly"? Take your time my man, inject slowly, let it settle, enjoy it. Push quick and pull straight away is not a good idea with oils. Your body could push lots of oil back outside if injected fast so a waste. Inject normal phase, no rush.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    Nasty one Viper,

I don't aspire either, not aspiring wouldn't cause this.

I never had this so I can't really comment on the issue @Test Masterson is your man

With blood poured down, completely normal, happens sometimes, happens to everyone.

but may I please ask why are you "injecting it so quickly"? Take your time my man, inject slowly, let it settle, enjoy it. Push quick and pull straight away is not a good idea with oils. Your body could push lots of oil back outside if injected fast so a waste. Inject normal phase, no rush.
    Good point about going slow. To ensure even less leaking of oil or bleeding, I use my index finger to press and hold on the injection site as soon as I pull out the needle. The finger is sterile as it’s the one I used to wipe the area with an alcohol pad. This reduces bleeding and oil seeping out.
    Dgs59 likes this.

I'm not a big fan of pinning, so when this new syringe allowed me to do such a quick injection I figured I would push it go fast. Lesson learned.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Thread Information