• 5 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By lastround36036
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: How is this for a first cycle?

lastround36036 is offline New Member

How is this for a first cycle?

Hey guys, somewhat new to this. Would this make for a good first cycle? Anything missing or that you'd recommend changing? Also, I have novladex. Should I add 40mg/day to week 12-14 and 20mg/day to 14-16, or would that be a PCT overkill? Thanks!

Week 1-11:
    350mg Test Enanthate / week
    0.5mg Arimidex every other day
    Week 12-14 PCT:
    Clomid 50mg / day
    Week 14-16 PCT:
    Clomid 25mg / day

Spumps is offline New Member
    I would start PCT after 1.5 weeks of your last pin. Ideally, I'd wait two weeks but since 350mg is a mild dose 1.5 weeks should be fine. You probably wouldn't need AI at this dose either. Just keep a lookout for estrogen-related symptoms and use it if you feel the need to. Your current PCT doses seem fine. No need to add nolva.
    Cylon357 and lastround36036 like this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    When I see a cycle like this the only question I can ask is what do you want to achieve with this cycle my man? I can completely understand you want some extra test in your body but every cycle needs to have a purpose, proper compounds and proper dosages. 350 a week, tons of AI, I am just confused what you want to achieve
    Last edited by Dgs59; 07-26-2021 at 09:52 AM.
    lastround36036 likes this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    It’s a crap cycle if you can even call it a that. Read the first cycle sticky and follow it to the letter. Not a perfect thing but as close you’ll get on a first cycle.

bkris is offline New Member
    Just curious how this is different from Austinite's beginners first cycle.Any specific reason you go with test e 350mg? Is that weekly once or twice ?
    lastround36036 likes this.

Spumps is offline New Member
    Pay no attention to those who say 350/week of test is insufficient. With 350/week you are most likely at about 3x the upper range of normal testosterone levels . It is plenty for a first cycle.

I'd extend the cycle to 12-15 weeks if I was you. Pin at least 2x week.

Chark is offline Member
    The PCT plan listed would do nothing to help you recover, let alone be overkill. You need to wait at least 2 weeks after your last pin before you start taking PCT meds or they won't do anything to help you recover as you're still shut down from the long-ester test. You need to use both Nolva & Clomid as they serve different functions. You need to be using HCG . You likely won't need an AI at this dose. You don't want to take harmful drugs (that will also hinder your gains) if you don't need them.

Thank you all very much for the responses! I understand this cycle is very light. For my first one, this is what I would like. I appreciate you guys pointing me to the "first cycle" thread. I have already read through it a few times and will continue to do so over the following days. I have made some modifications given the suggestions you have all made. Still a bit confused on whether the addition of Novladex is necessary. I would extend my cycle longer but I only have a single 10ml 400mg/ml test enanthate bottle, plus I'd be happy with my first cycle being only 10 or 11 weeks. How does this look instead:

Week 1-10:
    400mg Test Enanthate / week (200mg, 2 x week)
    500 iu hCG / week (250 iu, 2 x week)
    0.25mg Arimidex every other day

Week 1-2 of PCT (starting 2 weeks after last prick of test enanthate):
    Clomid 50mg / day
    Novladex 40mg / day

Week 3-4 of PCT:
    Clomid 25mg / day
    Novladex 20mg / day
    Last edited by lastround36036; 07-26-2021 at 02:48 PM.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Chark is offline Member
    That looks a lot better. I would not use the Arimidex unless you begin to experience high estrogen problems. If you use it right off the bat now, you're never going to learn if estrogen is problematic for you and you'll just end up using it cycle after cycle. Use it if you need it only. Estrogen is really good for gains and brain/dick health. Clomid & Nolvadex are both SERMs but serve different purposes in kickstarting your HPTA.

400mg concentration might give you some rough PIP. I used 500mg 2-3 times before ditching it because it wasn't worth having a swollen, pained buttcheek. You may have tried to save some money like I did by buying the higher concentrated version, but caveat emptor

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This man is versed in English AND Latin….and is as good a case study as there is on this website for what success looks like when done the CORRECT way!

I would listen, read again and listen some more

^^^^^^
    lastround36036, Dgs59 and Chark like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lastround36036 View Post
    Thank you all very much for the responses! I understand this cycle is very light. For my first one, this is what I would like. I appreciate you guys pointing me to the "first cycle" thread. I have already read through it a few times and will continue to do so over the following days. I have made some modifications given the suggestions you have all made. Still a bit confused on whether the addition of Novladex is necessary. I would extend my cycle longer but I only have a single 10ml 400mg/ml test enanthate bottle, plus I'd be happy with my first cycle being only 10 or 11 weeks. How does this look instead:

Week 1-10:

Clomid 50mg / day
    Novladex 40mg / day

Week 3-4 of PCT:
    Clomid 25mg / day
    Novladex 20mg / day

Your cycle isn’t “light”. It’s about spot on for what a first run should look like. It’s also time to see how your body handles the additional hormones, both to testosterone AND to estrogen.

Chark keenly points out that you need to see how your E2 is affected before you blindly begin combating it. It’s every bit as essential as your testosterone and can argue even more important if you’re a fan of your dick working.

Always find it interesting that guys have reservations about taking testosterone but will pop Adex like they’re candy.

AI’s have their own host of issues as well and really should be on an “as needed” basis.

I think you’re setting yourself up for success, but the last comment I’ll make is another thing that Chark keyed in on and that’s being prepared for some potential snake bite with that high of a concentration of gear.

You may be just fine but you may also find that your leg feels like it was smoked with a jackhammer due to the high mgs per ML. Just something to be aware of and IF it is a problem, there are some solutions such as cutting your gear or ordering a lower concentration….

Best of luck

That's all very helpful, thank you! I was not aware estrogen was essential to sexual functionality. I had always thought the less estrogen the better haha. What are some signs to look out for as far as too much or too little estrogen? If there's a thread you could direct me to for that I would much appreciate it. I was also not aware that high concentrations could lead to PIP! I was just about to ask if it's possible to dilute it using the proper solvent haha. What do people usually cut their gear with? Is there a thread you could direct me to for that as well? Thank you all so much!
    SampsonandDelilah and Chark like this.

I’m not great at finding links but there are fellas that are (Cylon, I’m talking to you )

I will address them for you though. As far as estrogen is concerned the hallmarks symptoms of a negative balance are bloating, edema (the classic moon face), also your overall libido, sense of well being and the fact that “your sail is flying at full mast”. The real big one is sensitivity in your nipples or any hard lumps that you feel might be forming (it’s for that reason that many jump right to the AI from onset) again though, high estrogen isn’t the worst thing and muscles actually grow with increased estrogen.

If you can look up any of Gear Head’s old threads he had a lot of great information regarding just that.

I do fine on the highest ends of “normal”. I’ve never exceeded 800 mgs of test in a week but even then have never used an AI…even my TRT doc has agreed on adding an AI only if needed.

Now we know 400 is higher that most TRT regimens but I stand behind waiting on introducing one unless you have a history with gyno or are extremely sensitive out of the gate.

As far as cutting it, MCT oil and grape seed oil seem to be very popular choices, even EVOO.

I have never done it myself but have read plenty on here that have and do. Home brew section is where I’d look and hopefully the cavalry will chime in with some additional support and insights that I’ve missed
    Cylon357 and Chark like this.

My man…
    Cylon357 likes this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by lastround36036 View Post

Week 1-10:

Clomid 50mg / day
    Novladex 40mg / day

Week 3-4 of PCT:
    Clomid 25mg / day
    Novladex 20mg / day
    Dude, you're not going to get all 10ml out of that bottle. Hell, there is a pretty good chance there isn't even 10 ml in it to begin with. I'd get some more. It's better to have more than what you need than to not have enough.

I would keep the adex on hand, but just in case you need it. You might not.

Finally, I'd get some grapeseed oil to cut that gear with. The main reasons for those high concentration test vials, is for people that are shooting a lot of gear and need to reduce the total amount of oil.
    SampsonandDelilah and Chark like this.

Thread Information