Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Dgs59
  • 3 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 3 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By AwareXx

Thread: First Cruise Questions

  1. #1
    Hisoka is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    2

    First Cruise Questions

    About to finish a 12 Week Test E/Tren A cycle.
    Going into my first cruise at either 250mg/wk Test or 300mg/wk (I know, big difference)

    While I've done a couple Test cycles before, I've never cruised before.

    Asking a possibly stupid question here but how much of these lovely gains can I expect to maintain?

    6'0 26y/o 193lbs ~13%

    Perfect diet

  2. #2
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    9,580
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisoka View Post
    About to finish a 12 Week Test E/Tren A cycle.
    Going into my first cruise at either 250mg/wk Test or 300mg/wk (I know, big difference)

    While I've done a couple Test cycles before, I've never cruised before.

    Asking a possibly stupid question here but how much of these lovely gains can I expect to maintain?

    6'0 26y/o 193lbs ~13%

    Perfect diet
    Why are you considering cruising at those doses? Why not just go to a TRT dose? But as far as your "gains" go, I don't know. It depends on a lot of things. Your diet, training, rest (both sleep and lounging), genetic, etc. all play a part in how much you keep.

    6' and 193lbs isn't exactly outside of what a 26-year-old man could carry naturally. In fact, I have to ask why you'd even have to run a cycle to get to that weight. Is your diet really as "perfect" as you think it is?
    Dgs59 and SampsonandDelilah like this.

  3. #3
    Spumps's Avatar
    Spumps is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    44
    Even if you cut back to a TRT dose I don't think you're gonna lose much (if any) muscle as long as you train just as hard with proper nutrition. Most people can maintain few cycles worth of muscle development on a moderate TRT dose. Good luck!

  4. #4
    Dgs59's Avatar
    Dgs59 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    505

    Thumbs down

    Kong put it really well.

    No cruising at 26. You understand the responsibilities with cruising, you are in it for life mate.

    I started cruising at 37 when I knew I am done with everything, In my 28 I was at the prime, why you need cruise at 26??

    If you struggling to keep gains (losing some what is a part of the game) if you have to cruise at 26 I would suggest you revisit your diet and workout regimen.
    DinAZ likes this.

  5. #5
    Hisoka is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Why are you considering cruising at those doses? Why not just go to a TRT dose? But as far as your "gains" go, I don't know. It depends on a lot of things. Your diet, training, rest (both sleep and lounging), genetic, etc. all play a part in how much you keep.

    6' and 193lbs isn't exactly outside of what a 26-year-old man could carry naturally. In fact, I have to ask why you'd even have to run a cycle to get to that weight. Is your diet really as "perfect" as you think it is?




    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    Kong put it really well.

    No cruising at 26. You understand the responsibilities with cruising, you are in it for life mate.

    I started cruising at 37 when I knew I am done with everything, In my 28 I was at the prime, why you need cruise at 26??

    If you struggling to keep gains (losing some what is a part of the game) if you have to cruise at 26 I would suggest you revisit your diet and workout regimen.
    I'm recovering from surgery that set me back pretty well. Been out of the gym for over a year. Which is why I decided to add Tren . Those T only cycles were around 21-22y/o.

    But I'm not asking your opinion on my muscle development. I was asking what I can expect, not for what you think I'm doing right/wrong lol

    Thank you spumps, I'll reduce my cruise dose.


    EDIT: Spelling
    Last edited by Hisoka; 08-02-2021 at 04:54 AM.

  6. #6
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    9,580
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisoka View Post
    I'm recovering from surgery that set me back pretty well. Been out of the gym for over a year. Which is why I decided to add Tren . Those T only cycles were around 21-22y/o.

    But I'm not asking your opinion on my muscle development. I was asking what I can expect, not for what you think I'm doing right/wrong lol

    Thank you spumps, I'll reduce my cruise dose.


    EDIT: Spelling
    You're out of action for a year, so you jump on the trenbologna sandwiches? You asked how much "of those lovely gains" you could keep after that cycle. I'm saying you didn't gain anything beyond what you naturally could've attained, so you given that you're going to stay on gear and cruise, you could easily deduce how much I think you'd keep. But then again since you had to run gear to get to this point, it leads me to believe your diet is garbage and so you'll lose weight when you come off.

    But then again your diet is perfect as you say.

  7. #7
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,833
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisoka View Post
    About to finish a 12 Week Test E/Tren A cycle.
    Going into my first cruise at either 250mg/wk Test or 300mg/wk (I know, big difference)

    While I've done a couple Test cycles before, I've never cruised before.

    Asking a possibly stupid question here but how much of these lovely gains can I expect to maintain?

    6'0 26y/o 193lbs ~13%

    Perfect diet
    A 250 cruise will not make u keep more gains than trt or a good pct.
    When u stop tren, u will loose pretty much all of it.
    The cruise will make sure u not fall below your starting point or, if ur lucky, stay more lean.

    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk

  8. #8
    AwareXx is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    Kong put it really well.

    No cruising at 26. You understand the responsibilities with cruising, you are in it for life mate.

    I started cruising at 37 when I knew I am done with everything, In my 28 I was at the prime, why you need cruise at 26??

    If you struggling to keep gains (losing some what is a part of the game) if you have to cruise at 26 I would suggest you revisit your diet and workout regimen.
    I agree with these statements. You shouldn't do it at that age.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •