Like Tree16Likes
  • 4 Post By Krb367
  • 3 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Mooseman33
  • 4 Post By tarmyg

Thread: 50mg anavar for 32days or 40mg anavar for 40days?

GodOnEarth is offline New Member

50mg anavar for 32days or 40mg anavar for 40days?

Guys I need your help to choose a plan that gets me the most gains and keep the most gains.
    I am planning to do a anavar only cycle, either 50mg anavar for 32days or 40mg anavar for 40days.
    (My friend bought me
    a bottle of 160 10mg anavar from pharmacy in Thailand. And after consulting with guys on forum I believe it's better for me to take it right now than bring it with me to the States)
    Which one do you think get me the most keepable gains(I am not near my genetic limit yet)
    I have plenty of serms for pct I might even take clmoid in the cycle to keep myself from complete shut down.

And my bodyweight is 170lbs, 5'10, As for Bodyfat, I can see veins in my lower abs so I say under 10%

Krb367 is offline Associate Member
    Feel like you’re over thinking it my guy. A difference of 8 days isn’t going to be the deciding factor of what you do or don’t keep. But I do think you’ll be disappointed after it’s all said and done

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Analysis paralysis
    tarmyg, Honkey_Kong and Chark like this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by GodOnEarth View Post
    Guys I need your help to choose a plan that gets me the most gains and keep the most gains.
    I am planning to do a anavar only cycle, either 50mg anavar for 32days or 40mg anavar for 40days.
    (My friend bought me
    a bottle of 160 10mg anavar from pharmacy in Thailand. And after consulting with guys on forum I believe it's better for me to take it right now than bring it with me to the States)
    Which one do you think get me the most keepable gains(I am not near my genetic limit yet)
    I have plenty of serms for pct I might even take clmoid in the cycle to keep myself from complete shut down.
    This is clearly a well-thought out plan. Good luck?
    tarmyg and SampsonandDelilah like this.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    . 5'10 at 170, you better see veins.

sell the var for food, then head to diet and training sections. there you will learn to grow and keep it.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    . 5'10 at 170, you better see veins.

sell the var for food, then head to diet and training sections. there you will learn to grow and keep it.
    Look closely, I said Veins in the lower abs, meaning I am almost contesting ready. That's totally different that having veins, you can have veins at 25% bodyfat.

I have trained over 10 years NATURAL and I have both OCB and WNBF pro card, which means I am more experience in training dieting than most people here.

And Unfortunately, for people who are natural at 5'10, 170lbs, you already have 16.5 inches arm, 45 inches chest 8% bodyfat. And unless you are an alien you are not going to be bigger than that without PEDs.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Congrats on your success and your accomplishments. I don’t think anyone is disagreeing with you regarding needing AAS to grow past your natural plateau.

I think the resistance you’re encountering is just your choice of PED’s, and tailoring your expectations accordingly.

30-40 days of Var only just isn’t going to yield impressive and sustainable results. You might “pop” a little bit for (a couple of weeks) and recover just fine, or you may not see any difference and risk some negative impacts on your HPTA.

Whether you lower the dose for longer or up the dose for less duration isn’t really going to be a difference maker.

You’re not going to find a lot of rallying support on a Var only cycle…has it been done here?
    A million times…

Most of the vets here (don’t like speaking for others) will tell you that you need a test base and it’s fundamental to cycling correctly. Also a lot of proponents of less is more and KISS.

One way to find out, is just run the Var and see what happens, or regroup and save it for when you fully decide to commit to “doing it properly” (at least to the consensus that roams these pages)

Fair enough?
    Chark likes this.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    if you are as advanced as you claim you would not be here asking this question.

pic?

contest ready is a hell of a statement.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    And Unfortunately, for people who are natural at 5'10, 170lbs, you already have 16.5 inches arm, 45 inches chest 8% bodyfat. And unless you are an alien you are not going to be bigger than that without PEDs.
    Sounds reasonable and pretty logical.

Think of all the years you put into learning that stuff. Apply the same here. This oral only thing because you got something and do not have enough time is a ridiculous idea. Take your time, get a real cycle together and you’ll most likely see great if not awesome results.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Look closely, I said Veins in the lower abs, meaning I am almost contesting ready. That's totally different that having veins, you can have veins at 25% bodyfat.

I have trained over 10 years NATURAL and I have both OCB and WNBF pro card, which means I am more experience in training dieting than most people here.

I don’t think anyone has a problem with you taking PEDs that is why we are all here. The biggest thing is that anavar can shut you down. So a)without a test base you are getting shut down for minimal gains and b) I think the cycle length is a bit short even if it had test.

I took anavar for about a month during a test cycle so I have limited experience but the var didn’t do much. It may have helped accelerate fat loss for me but when I stopped the anavar the test kept giving great results. Also fat loss doesn’t sound to be a concern of yours.

Anavar solo cycle is mainly done by female fitness models who want to look lean but not too big. You already are lean and you want mass so pick a well planned cycle like tarmy said. everyone just wants to give you advice to reach your goal no one is against you taking stuff.

It’s your body and life, good luck with whatever you decide

Thread Information