• 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Booz

Thread: switching from primo to bold

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fitness_freak is offline New Member

Unhappy switching from primo to bold

Hi guys,

I am currently on 5th week Test-E 250mg and primo 300mg per week, and I was gonna add anavar on 8th week and increase primo to 500mg/w but the problem is I am getting terrible amount of hair loss on just 300mg primo from the day I took my first injection and i can not compromise on this much extreme hair fall.

I need some advice on switching the current compounds to Bold instead of primo and Test P instead of Test E.
    Also what should be replacement for anavar with above mentioned compounds. Main problem is hair loss.

I have previously done cycles and never experienced single noticable side effect.

any genuine advice is greatly appreciated,
    Thanks

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Why go with test P instead of E, (id prefer c, especially with EQ…)?

First run with primo?

Im guessing this is a cutting cycle?

EQ takes quite some time to fully engage also, not a good idea to substitute it mid cycle i would say but you could of course. Have you run EQ before? And you have never experienced hair loss you say?
    Booz likes this.

Fitness_freak is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Why go with test P instead of E, (id prefer c, especially with EQ…)?

First run with primo?

Im guessing this is a cutting cycle?

EQ takes quite some time to fully engage also, not a good idea to substitute it mid cycle i would say but you could of course. Have you run EQ before? And you have never experienced hair loss you say?
    yes i have been doing EQ cycles in past, primo is my first time i am not even 100% sure if its primo that is causing hair loss and no, in past cycles I have never experience this much amount of hair fall. Do you think its test E causing hair fall ?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitness_freak View Post
    yes i have been doing EQ cycles in past, primo is my first time i am not even 100% sure if its primo that is causing hair loss and no, in past cycles I have never experience this much amount of hair fall. Do you think its test E causing hair fall ?
    No, its dht causing the hair loss. AAS accelerates hair loss if you have MPB. In theory, one would try and block DHT thus slowing hairloss. So yes primo is causing it. You can either stop taking dht derivatives or treat your hair. I just got some minoxidil myself as mine has thinned like hell over the yrs. Ive never taken finasteride so can’t comment from experience although some have

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Minoxidil by itself hardly does anything, but in combination with microneedling/dermarolling, it can make a big difference. I usually do minoxidil once a day before bed, and the microneedling once a week if I remember... but I'm always forgetting. When I do it consistently, I notice a difference. I use the Dr. Pen with the 12 or 16 needle cartridge. They have ones with more, but then you run the risk of causing too much damage to the hair and skin.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Minoxidil by itself hardly does anything, but in combination with microneedling/dermarolling, it can make a big difference. I usually do minoxidil once a day before bed, and the microneedling once a week if I remember... but I'm always forgetting. When I do it consistently, I notice a difference. I use the Dr. Pen with the 12 or 16 needle cartridge. They have ones with more, but then you run the risk of causing too much damage to the hair and skin.
    did you use the topical version or oral?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    did you use the topical version or oral?
    Topical

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    OP primo will cause shedding if you are prone. switching to eq.. idk that will have to extend the cycle eq minimum needs 10 weeks alone it takes a long fucking time to kick in the half life is 14 days! I love eq don't get me wrong. I have front loaded this time but Idk if it did shit. Maybe you could front load it? Just seems like you should switch to something fast acting . I wouldn't go with the hairless drug routine finasteride gives nasty sides stay away. but for now, maybe just up the test and add in the var? Keep in mind var is a dht as well. sounds like you should stick with test derivatives. If it were me I would up the test throw in tbol or dbol and just finish off the cycle and call it. not worth losing all your hair bro.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    For me I need to run EQ a minimum 14-16 weeks to appreciate the full results….
    Cylon357 likes this.

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Thread Information