Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CDNOIL

Thread: New Lab, advice needed

CDNOIL is offline New Member

New Lab, advice needed

Hey guys,
    So I recently switched labs to a European one on the recommendation of several buddies. Ordered the same blend and dosages that I’ve been running for 8+ years. EVERY time I pin with the new stuff I get severe PIP and redness/hardness at injection site. And I’m talking pretty significant redness. If I pin in my shoulder it’ll be red half way to my neck and down to my elbow. It goes away within 5-6 days and symptoms have gotten slightly more tolerable but still WAY more PIP than anything else I’ve run. 2 vials in and same results with both. Is it possible I’m having a slight reaction if they use a different oil? Or maybe it’s more potent than I’m used to? Any thoughts or advice would be REALLY appreciated. Thank You
    Last edited by CDNOIL; 10-12-2021 at 12:11 PM.

CDNOIL is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice. I was hoping to avoid that because I ordered a LARGE amount of product from the same lab. At the end of the day my health obviously comes first but I was hoping it was something that would possibly go away as my body adjusted.
    do_what_is_hard likes this.

tlaloc is offline Junior Member
    What is the substance?

If its Proprionate, you can try cutting it with a Cyp or an Enth or just buy sterile oil on ebay and cut. This is what I would try before getting rid of it.

Maybe theres too much alcohol in there.

Thread Information