Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By Krb367

Thread: Cruise dose plus ai vs masteron

Fireguy1990 is offline Junior Member

Cruise dose plus ai vs masteron

So on my cruise dose pinning 180 to 200 mg a week. Test level is around 1160. E2 is at 46 and ultra sensative e2 is 60 with 12.5 mg aromasin twice a day.

What's better health wise and overall. Continuing the ai or running something like 100 test 100 mast?

Pros and cons?

Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireguy1990 View Post
    So on my cruise dose pinning 180 to 200 mg a week. Test level is around 1160. E2 is at 46 and ultra sensative e2 is 60 with 12.5 mg aromasin twice a day.

What's better health wise and overall. Continuing the ai or running something like 100 test 100 mast?

Pros and cons?
    Do you get estrogen sides on that dose ?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I can’t believe you are running that much ai. At that dose I wouldn’t need an ai at all.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    I can’t believe you are running that much ai. At that dose I wouldn’t need an ai at all.
    I agree …he’s pushing under 200 mg and using that much ai. Maybe super sensitive to test

Fireguy1990 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Yea was shocked when I got my bloods done. Any reason you can think of? Maybe underdosed ai? But still even on that low of test thought my e2 would be normal range

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I cruise on 200 mgs, puts me around 1000 (free test mid 50’s) and my estrogen scores will range around 75-90 No ai and no symptoms (top of the range)
    Third Tier and XnavyHMCS like this.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I am a fan of not using AIs, esp with low dose testosterone for longer term use. That would be much healthier than what you are doing and lead to more muscle. You could even lower your test dosage if you perceive there to be problems. Lowest effective dosage. On a equivalent total testosterone score compared to someone will fully functioning testicles, % free testosterone will be much higher from exogenous sources as the binding proteins are not present. Thus, more androgenic effect in the body.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    I am a fan of not using AIs, esp with low dose testosterone for longer term use. That would be much healthier than what you are doing and lead to more muscle. You could even lower your test dosage if you perceive there to be problems. Lowest effective dosage. On a equivalent total testosterone score compared to someone will fully functioning testicles, % free testosterone will be much higher from exogenous sources as the binding proteins are not present. Thus, more androgenic effect in the body.
    Wow, there are people out there that think like I do…….or vice versa.
    Estrogen is anabolic . Everyone wants to keep the estrogen in “normal” levels. These are the levels of estrogen without extra genius test. You let your test levels soar, why do you want to try and keep estrogen down?
    I know there are gyno sensitive people that need to. I do not take an AI and I grow like a weed when I am androgen rich. Took me a long time to get there because I was brought up thinking that you NEED an AI or you were going to turn I to a pumpkin at midnight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Krb367 likes this.

Huher is offline Associate Member
    I totally agree. I never understand why people want to crush their estrogen levels. You grow much better with higher estrogen. Basically the body is designed and works better in a homeostasis, if you have higher test levels, you need higher estrogen too.
    Also estrogen has important favorable cardiovascular effects that you'd better not to eliminate.
    Last edited by Huher; 10-14-2021 at 11:46 PM.

Krb367 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Wow, there are people out there that think like I do…….or vice versa.
    Estrogen is anabolic . Everyone wants to keep the estrogen in “normal” levels. These are the levels of estrogen without extra genius test. You let your test levels soar, why do you want to try and keep estrogen down?
    I know there are gyno sensitive people that need to. I do not take an AI and I grow like a weed when I am androgen rich. Took me a long time to get there because I was brought up thinking that you NEED an AI or you were going to turn I to a pumpkin at midnight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Test levels soar above super natural levels, no one bats an eye.

E2 gets above 40, and everyone loses their fucking minds.
    charger69 likes this.

Thread Information