Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Fireguy1990

Thread: Splitting powdered capsules? Ai

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fireguy1990 is offline Junior Member

Splitting powdered capsules? Ai

So been using exemstabe 12.5 mg twice a week during cruise. Ugl only sells 12.5 mg pills. Can I open them up and split the powder up then refill them in the capsule and take it? Is it ok to just kind of eyeball it?

Want to try 6.25 mg twice a week instead.

After I take my ai the next two days my muscles get really sore and everything cracks like when I get up or walk. Is that a sign of low e2?

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Get blood work. Maybe your joints have other issues or maybe it is Low E, but no sense guessing if you don't have to. Maybe even try running no AI and see how it goes, depending on your history.

And yes, it will be fine to break open the capsule and divide the powder in two roughly equal sized piles. BTW, do not pull a Tony Montana and snort them, that would likely be no fun. Anyhow, you can put one back in the capsule and take one with the raw powder or any combination. The raw powder may taste like the dogs dinner though, so be aware of that.
    Thanks man yea got bloods done a while ago e2 was 46 ultra sensative was 60. Was on the 12.5 mg at that time. So assumed I needed it. Just got bloods done again though a month later should be getting results any day so figured I play it safe and do half the dose.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I think I remember now. Did you have higher E2 reading from the sensitive vs the regular?
    Yes sir

Thread Information