Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By Mooseman33

Thread: Low dose TREN A (50-150mg) for cutting makes sense?

jetpilotCK is offline New Member

Low dose TREN A (50-150mg) for cutting makes sense?

I am on TRT, cruising around 150-250mg of Test E a week and use Ai (Aromasin ) sparingly if I feel puffy.

I am 5'11" and around 190lb ~16%Bf with some stubborn fat areas around my lower chest and belly/sides

Id like to cut/recomp down to get some lower abs showing, Ill do fasted cardio 2-3x a week and train 4 days a week (currently Full Body but will switch to Push-Pull-Legs to reduce volume and time at gym soon)

Does adding in a weekly 50-150mg of Tren A + 100-200mg Masteron P make sense or is this too low of a dose?
    Does this make sense if I am not a competitive bodybuilder or getting ready for some photoshoot/event?

I think that in less than 8 weeks I should be done and can then drop the Tren .

I also wanted to run 1iu HGH pre-workout for fatty acid liberation/mobilization + 0.5-1iu at night but its expensive and I am somewhat scared of HGH so maybe later down the road.
    I dont like Clenbuterol at all.

Thanks!

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    50mg eod of tren ace is perfect for recomp. that come out to about 175 week as you break down over 2 weeks, 7 shots.

key is the diet and training man, it has to be spot on, no other way.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

thanks, would a lower dose also be affective (lets say down to 100mg/week)? It would be my first time on Tren and almost a year since Ive been on more than 300mg of anything

that case just work on ur diet buddy. get that dialed in perfect and raise the cardio.

you will get the desired results without the chems. you have all life to fuck with tren , the longer u wait the better

I might try just for fucks sake, Im 37 and not getting any younger last time I checked :P

Will 115mg/w for 8 weeks do any damage to the kidneys?

nobody can answer that. it will mess more mental then anything

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jetpilotCK View Post
    I am on TRT, cruising around 150-250mg of Test E a week and use Ai (Aromasin ) sparingly if I feel puffy.

I am 5'11" and around 190lb ~16%Bf with some stubborn fat areas around my lower chest and belly/sides

Id like to cut/recomp down to get some lower abs showing, Ill do fasted cardio 2-3x a week and train 4 days a week (currently Full Body but will switch to Push-Pull-Legs to reduce volume and time at gym soon)

Does adding in a weekly 50-150mg of Tren A + 100-200mg Masteron P make sense or is this too low of a dose?
    Does this make sense if I am not a competitive bodybuilder or getting ready for some photoshoot/event?

I think that in less than 8 weeks I should be done and can then drop the Tren .

I also wanted to run 1iu HGH pre-workout for fatty acid liberation/mobilization + 0.5-1iu at night but its expensive and I am somewhat scared of HGH so maybe later down the road.
    I dont like Clenbuterol at all.

Thanks!
    Personally really like low dose tren. Started at 75/week and did notice changes, however at 125/week the changes were more noticeable but the mental changes were not cool. Like yourself, presently I’m cutting fat, however have been just doing it with diet and added cardio just as Moose recommends (TRT only with 1 iu of HGH). After I drop another 10 I have my supply of tren ready for another round (probably 100/wk max). Good luck.

OK cool, I will titrate up and see how it goes.

The stack I would like to use for minimal dosages would be:
    HGH before wo and before bed (.5-1 iU each dose)
    Injectable L-carnitine before workout (200-300mg?)
    3-5iU rapid insulin before workout
    Trenbolone ~100mg/w
    Masteron ~200mg/w
    Test base ~150-200mg/w
    T4 (100mcg? before bed ed)
    GW before workout (even needed? maybe to regain some of the cardio lost from the Tren )

I think its a bit excessive in terms of cost for a non-competing run of the mill person who just wants to get jacked but seems to be a good stack. Any advice or critiques?

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What’s your age and experience?

Way too much going on in my opinion, especially for your goals

37 not that much first hand experience really, just have read a lot.

I also think that its excessive and I mentioned that in the post, but I do think it would probably be effective and with less drug burden and less sides than just upping the Tren

This time around I will just do low dose Tren (75-150mg), Masteron (150-200mg) and Test (150-200mg), and some insulin around the workouts (pre and post).

I posted the "ideal" stack just to get opinions and ideas

Bud,

I mean this is the kindest way, that is far too advanced for someone in your position. You’d be amazed at the gains you can get with just running high testosterone which is tried and true and doesn’t carry any of the dangers of insulin nor the side effects of tren .

Do you plan on recovering with a PCT or carrying on with TRT?

37 is right on the cusp in my opinion.

Maybe add on something like Var or MK 677 but NO need to run slin OR Tren.

That’s a kitchen sink cycle and if shit goes sideways (which it will) you’ll have no idea what the cause is.

You are trying to skip too many steps.

Even Test with some mast would make more sense to me depending on your BF%, it’s a great aesthetic drug and has some anti E properties but I have no clue what your size is…BF%, goals, or experience with gear or weights is. No one can really advise you without that background let alone with this crazy fucking stack…no offense.

And if they do, I’d really question the source of information.

You need to be more specific for starters and then I’ll give you the same advice. Way too much going on…

as stated above on my first post, I am on TRT.

the main question on the whole post is about Tren and if it makes sense to run low dose for recomp.
    I think the rest of the componentes I listed are pretty benign in comparison, even rapid actin insulin at low dose (3-5iU) which I have already been using for quite a while before and after workouts.

In any case, thanks for your opinion.

Missed the TRT for the other 8,000 items you had listed. Tren is the King of recomp drugs, it’ll fit right in with the rest of the shit you’re running. Start a log, would love to track it. Better yet, post some photos because I just have to imagine you’re JAF

Curious on your stats and goals…”as stated above”

I’m sure you’ll do great, have fun

Yes totally, hence why the post title. I am not even going to run HGH yet due to cost mostly.
    I am scared of Tren mostly due to my kidney as I think I can manage prolactin and estrogen well given the low dosage.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    How about var, clen & T-3? Clen can be sucky mentally for some however, but it sure isn’t what you can experience from tren .

I really cant take clen , I have tried many times and the shakes and anxiety is just intolerable. I cant do any work on it (I work on a computer)

I just bought some tren and mast, will try that out at low dosage and see how I feel. If it too heavy then Ill maybe try Var.

Is T3 safe to take or does it shut down thyroid production? How many mcg (tittered up) is a good/safe dose for 190lbs?

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Trenbolone ~100mg/w
    Masteron ~200mg/w
    Test base ~150-200mg/w
    GW before workout (even needed? maybe to regain some of the cardio lost from the Tren )

I think its a bit excessive in terms of cost for a non-competing run of the mill person who just wants to get jacked but seems to be a good stack. Any advice or critiques?
    For a cut or recomp as is your target I’m not fully following this cycle. Each compound should have a purpose to be added. Example, tren - great cutting compound that does some nutrient optimization, great for vascularity and maintaining strength in a nutritional deficit.

Mast at 200mg? What are you trying to achieve with that?

Insulin at that dosage and in a recomp? Again, why?

HGH (yes, you have not started it) at .5-1iu? What will that do?

This does not come across as though through but maybe I’m just misreading it?

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    For a cut or recomp as is your target I’m not fully following this cycle. Each compound should have a purpose to be added. Example, tren - great cutting compound that does some nutrient optimization, great for vascularity and maintaining strength in a nutritional deficit.

Mast at 200mg? What are you trying to achieve with that?

Insulin at that dosage and in a recomp? Again, why?

HGH (yes, you have not started it) at .5-1iu? What will that do?

This does not come across as though through but maybe I’m just misreading it?
    Masteron mainly for gyno protection, seems like every source has an "Andro mix" that includes both tren and mast so they must go well together, plus anecdotally I have heard from a few people that this works. One of the things that will stop the blast early is getting gyno development.
    Plus it will have some anabolic and strength properties too.

Insulin is for better nutrient partitioning, peri workout will deliver nutrients for more growth and recovery. I have definetly seen this work myself.

HGH mainly mobilizes fatty acids from adipose tissue so doing it pre-workout (+ injectable L-carnitine) will boost fat usage as a substrate for anergy and thus fat loss. HGH at night is just as a replacement dose as your body stops producing HGH once you have exogenous in your system.

Trenbolone ~100mg/w
    Masteron ~200mg/w
    Test base ~150-200mg/w

not much experience and this is what you put together? this is alot of shit buddy. you stated ur goals, why would u need all this to hit them. so much wrong here. Please step back, take some time to think clear, you do not need all this, its under dosed on some things and others are completely not required. hard work and diet is what u need with min chems and u will hit every goal u stated.

ok great, thanks for the advice, exactly why I post it

We all know that hard work and eating less is usually enough for 80%+ of people and their goals
    Now can you be more specific on what is not needed and what is under dosed?

double

test and mast. thats all u need in there and with ur experience I question the mast.

I mean just do cardio 7 days a week with great diet for 30 days, you will see a huge difference.

Thread Information