Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By tlaloc
  • 3 Post By Chark
  • 3 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: Turkesterone the hell is this

Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member

Turkesterone the hell is this

Is it worth taking. Anyone use this? Benefits to add to cruise dose?

tlaloc is offline Junior Member
    Saw this when it came out on moreplatesmoredates.com. It sounds like utter bollocks.

Also I am pretty sure its like 4X more expensive than actual oral anabolics. Hilarious.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Chark is offline Member
    Also first heard about via MPMD. I think he compared it to an on-paper equivalent to 5mg Anavar . There might be a hypothetical reason scientifically to run it along gear but I don’t see much practical use for those running gear. I feel like it’s much more suited for the 16-20 year old tiptoeing that wants to buy a close-to illegal “steroid .” I mean, it’s probably better than the bullcrap I was buying at that age

Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    Also first heard about via MPMD. I think he compared it to an on-paper equivalent to 5mg Anavar . There might be a hypothetical reason scientifically to run it along gear but I don’t see much practical use for those running gear. I feel like it’s much more suited for the 16-20 year old tiptoeing that wants to buy a close-to illegal “steroid .” I mean, it’s probably better than the bullcrap I was buying at that age
    He was pretty transparent about it. He read comments that some people had some gains and strength increases…but also stated that you can get absolutely zero out of it. Kinda reminds me of when ostarine was super popular .

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure, though in fairness, not 100% certain, that this is a waste of money. People spend a lot and I mean a LOT of money trying to find the magic pill that will boost our test levels 10x while having zero suppression and no sides. It just isn't out there. Maybe someday, fingers crossed, but not today.

And spot on for @tlaloc making the economic comparison between this shrub and legit aas. I can't tell you, and personally do NOT want to know, how much money I have wasted on otc over the years. Yes, I did find a gem or two here and there, but by and large, my money, like so much of Cheech and Chong's, went up in smoke.

At least they got a buzz....

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    It’s gonna give you a bald spot and make you have to wear a turban.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Frank777 is offline Junior Member
    Just checked the info about it. According to the Online Pharmacy, Turkesterone is an analog of 20-hydroxyecdysone. Usually, it takes from 2 to 4 weeks to see the result. It is supposed to improve muscle mass by increasing muscle protein synthesis. I haven't taken it, though I guess it is worth trying.
    Last edited by Frank777; 12-05-2021 at 01:18 PM.

Killah_Keith is offline Junior Member
    Looked into it A LOT.

had a few bottles in my shopping cart.

In the end... I would rather just use a combination of the few proven SARMS . Cheaper and absolutely more effective.

This is off cycle of course. Would never ever think of comparing it to anything considered an actual steroid .

Thread Information