Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By rise_against

Thread: COVID vaccine on cycle

Lee_1978 is offline Member

COVID vaccine on cycle

Hi,

Has anyone had their COVID vaccine or booster while on cycle? Did you encounter any issues if so?

There's scant info on drug interactions with steroids and I'm due my booster and I'm a bit concerned.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee_1978 View Post
    Hi,

Has anyone had their COVID vaccine or booster while on cycle? Did you encounter any issues if so?

There's scant info on drug interactions with steroids and I'm due my booster and I'm a bit concerned.
    Zero issue personally.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    No problems with the Pfizer injections while on a TRT+ blast.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    No problems with the Pfizer injections while on a TRT+ blast.
    Great - good to know.

Although I'm on tren and NPP.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don’t think there’s any additional risk being on vs the risks of taking the jabs to begin with. Good luck hope it goes well for you. I’ve seen 3 terrible adverse reactions in a very small circle of people in my life but everything’s a gamble I guess.
    Cuz likes this.

rise_against is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I don’t think there’s any additional risk being on vs the risks of taking the jabs to begin with. Good luck hope it goes well for you. I’ve seen 3 terrible adverse reactions in a very small circle of people in my life but everything’s a gamble I guess.
    I know people who have had terrible reactions as well. My friend's mom had a strange blood clot go into her brain, she had a seizure and died last week. Another person I know aunt had a similar reaction but survived, albeit she has grand mal seizures regularly now. Both Pfizer
    Iranon likes this.

Afreak is offline Junior Member
    you cant tell for sure unfortunately right now. Because there is no study showing interaction between the substances involved. as Redz said, everything is gamble. Although we should be cautious 2 weeks around the jab.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Terrible.

I know the AstaZeneca vaccine was linked to an increase in blood clots, but luckily I haven't heard of any serious reactions.

Quote Originally Posted by Afreak View Post
    you cant tell for sure unfortunately right now. Because there is no study showing interaction between the substances involved. as Redz said, everything is gamble. Although we should be cautious 2 weeks around the jab.
    You're right and that's why I'm hesitant.

Quote Originally Posted by rise_against View Post
    I know people who have had terrible reactions as well. My friend's mom had a strange blood clot go into her brain, she had a seizure and died last week. Another person I know aunt had a similar reaction but survived, albeit she has grand mal seizures regularly now. Both Pfizer
    That's awful.

Thread Information