Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By redz

Thread: COVID vaccine on cycle

  1. #1
    Lee_1978's Avatar
    Lee_1978 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    521

    COVID vaccine on cycle

    Hi,

    Has anyone had their COVID vaccine or booster while on cycle? Did you encounter any issues if so?

    There's scant info on drug interactions with steroids and I'm due my booster and I'm a bit concerned.

  2. #2
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,814
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee_1978 View Post
    Hi,

    Has anyone had their COVID vaccine or booster while on cycle? Did you encounter any issues if so?

    There's scant info on drug interactions with steroids and I'm due my booster and I'm a bit concerned.
    Zero issue personally.

  3. #3
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    24,610
    No problems with the Pfizer injections while on a TRT+ blast.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  4. #4
    Lee_1978's Avatar
    Lee_1978 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    No problems with the Pfizer injections while on a TRT+ blast.
    Great - good to know.

    Although I'm on tren and NPP.

  5. #5
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    14,094
    I don’t think there’s any additional risk being on vs the risks of taking the jabs to begin with. Good luck hope it goes well for you. I’ve seen 3 terrible adverse reactions in a very small circle of people in my life but everything’s a gamble I guess.
    Cuz likes this.

  6. #6
    rise_against's Avatar
    rise_against is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I don’t think there’s any additional risk being on vs the risks of taking the jabs to begin with. Good luck hope it goes well for you. I’ve seen 3 terrible adverse reactions in a very small circle of people in my life but everything’s a gamble I guess.
    I know people who have had terrible reactions as well. My friend's mom had a strange blood clot go into her brain, she had a seizure and died last week. Another person I know aunt had a similar reaction but survived, albeit she has grand mal seizures regularly now. Both Pfizer

  7. #7
    Afreak is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    60
    you cant tell for sure unfortunately right now. Because there is no study showing interaction between the substances involved. as Redz said, everything is gamble. Although we should be cautious 2 weeks around the jab.

  8. #8
    Lee_1978's Avatar
    Lee_1978 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I don’t think there’s any additional risk being on vs the risks of taking the jabs to begin with. Good luck hope it goes well for you. I’ve seen 3 terrible adverse reactions in a very small circle of people in my life but everything’s a gamble I guess.
    Terrible.

    I know the AstaZeneca vaccine was linked to an increase in blood clots, but luckily I haven't heard of any serious reactions.

  9. #9
    Lee_1978's Avatar
    Lee_1978 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by Afreak View Post
    you cant tell for sure unfortunately right now. Because there is no study showing interaction between the substances involved. as Redz said, everything is gamble. Although we should be cautious 2 weeks around the jab.
    You're right and that's why I'm hesitant.

  10. #10
    Lee_1978's Avatar
    Lee_1978 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by rise_against View Post
    I know people who have had terrible reactions as well. My friend's mom had a strange blood clot go into her brain, she had a seizure and died last week. Another person I know aunt had a similar reaction but survived, albeit she has grand mal seizures regularly now. Both Pfizer
    That's awful.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •