• 2 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By Iranon
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: Bridging/crusing between bulking and cutting cycle

Raavan is offline New Member

Bridging/crusing between bulking and cutting cycle

Hi guys i am 30yrs old 78kg with 18% bodyfat...has done 4 cycles in the past but this time i want to compete in january and december...but i dont know how people bridge between offseason bulking cycle and the prep cycle without losing the hard muscle gained during buloing cycle...pls guide
    JaneDoe likes this.

Iranon is offline Associate Member
    Bridging/crusing is a terrible idea unless you are older and medically need HRT.

Post your exact training and diet program in detail, also your cycle experience in detail, plus some pics. 99% of the time drugs are not the questions you need to be asking about.
    JaneDoe likes this.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raavan View Post
    Hi guys i am 30yrs old 78kg with 18% bodyfat...has done 4 cycles in the past but this time i want to compete in january and december...but i dont know how people bridge between offseason bulking cycle and the prep cycle without losing the hard muscle gained during buloing cycle...pls guide

Well I advise you to do a mini cut first, 18%bf is too high to use gear.

If you go into a bulking program with high BF it will further increase your body fat levels.

Try to drop your body fat below 15% to get into clean bulking...
    I recommend cycling calories and carbohydrates, low, medium, high.
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 03-01-2022 at 08:45 AM.

Blog Entries
    The carb cycling approach might be a good fit for you.

You will be able to use the calories from carbohydrates when your body needs it.

On your least active day, for example, you would be in a caloric deficit, on your heavy training days like leg training etc you would do a caloric suparavit... On your softer training day like triceps biceps shoulders etc chest.. you would be eating in TDEE maintenance calories...

Take Iranon's advice, it's all about diet and AAS nutrition is just icing on the cake!

Blog Entries
    Remember that the longer you use AAS, the longer the recovery time.

Think carefully if you want to go from a bulking cycle to a cutting cycle!

Depending on the compounds in the cycles, liver enzymes can increase.

Let's say you include oral steroids like dianabol , Anadrol , halotestin etc in the bulking cycle... They are all hepatotoxic to the liver.

Now imagine jumping to Winstrol in the cutting cycle which is also hepatotoxic. Your liver enzymes are skyrocketing, as much as they restore themselves, I don't think it's very appropriate to jump from a bulking cycle to cutting without interruption.

Once again follow Iranon's advice.
    Great day to you.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The above is correct, however it can be tricky.
    Always take your contest date and work backwards. I allow 12 weeks for my cut to competition. I also usually take 4-6 weeks of cruise. Being 30, I would not recommend a cruise unless you want test the rest of your life (not a given, but a possibility). Pct for you.
    I would do a 16 week bulk cycle. If you have more time, then a split and two smaller bulk cycles with 4 weeks in between. NOTE: when bulking do cardio maybe 3x a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Iranon View Post
    Bridging/crusing is a terrible idea unless you are older and medically need HRT.

Post your exact training and diet program in detail, also your cycle experience in detail, plus some pics. 99% of the time drugs are not the questions you need to be asking about.
    I am following phat training programme by layne norton and on maintanance calories now to gain back the size i lost trying crossfit for 3 weeks.

1st cycle: test 500 and bold 500 for 10 weeks

2nd cycle: test 500 and anadrol 20mg per day for 20days and 2nd month thaiger cut mix for a month

3rd cycle: deca 400 mg per week and 500mg test per week and dbol 30mg for 1st 20 days for 10 weeks

4th cycle: 1st month test 500mg per week and tren ace 75mg mon ,wed ,friday for 1 month,2nd month reduced test to 250mg ,3rd month dropped tren and added winstrol 30mg per day and did for 25days..result am adding with this
    Now planning to do an aff season bulk but dont know how to maintain the size till i start prep for my 1st competition

I am following phat training programme by layne norton and on maintanance calories now to gain back the size i lost trying crossfit for 3 weeks.

1st cycle: test 500 and bold 500 for 10 weeks

2nd cycle: test 500 and anadrol 20mg per day for 20days and 2nd month thaiger cut mix for a month

3rd cycle: deca 400 mg per week and 500mg test per week and dbol 30mg for 1st 20 days for 10 weeks

4th cycle: 1st month test 500mg per week and tren ace 75mg mon ,wed ,friday for 1 month,2nd month reduced test to 250mg ,3rd month dropped tren and added winstrol 30mg per day and did for 25days..result am adding with this
    Now planning to do an aff season bulk but dont know how to maintain the size till i start prep for my 1st competition
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220302-114549_Instagram.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	86.9 KB 
ID:	181677Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220302-114549_Instagram.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	86.9 KB 
ID:	181677

This is current condition and last one after my last cut cycleClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20220302_114309.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	757.9 KB 
ID:	181678

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    This is current condition and last one after my last cut cycleClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20220302_114309.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	757.9 KB 
ID:	181678
    Don't take this the wrong way, but you don't look like somebody who is even months away from being in any condition to compete on stage. You need to put a lot more lean mass on before you should even think about it. I'm not trying to cut you down, I just think you should be realistic about yourself and your plans.
    Iranon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Don't take this the wrong way, but you don't look like somebody who is even months away from being in any condition to compete on stage. You need to put a lot more lean mass on before you should even think about it. I'm not trying to cut you down, I just think you should be realistic about yourself and your plans.
    I am planning to compete in december not now and in mens physique not bodybuilding.i lost some size doing crossfit and consuming less protein and less workout after my cycle for about a month ya i agree i should put on some mass thats why i am considering a bulking cycle again snd thats why i need advice how to bridge.my current weight is 77kgs

I agree right now i am not in great shape to prep i am adding pic...and bodybuilders look thevsame year round? I need advice to reach competition shape from here and i am adding a previous pic of mineClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220302-153459_Instagram.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	105.6 KB 
ID:	181679

I am planning to compete in december not now and in mens physique not bodybuilding.i lost some size doing crossfit and consuming less protein and less workout after my cycle for about a month ya i agree i should put on some mass thats why i am considering a bulking cycle again snd thats why i need advice how to bridge.my current weight is 77kgs
    I think you're at least a few years away from being ready even on a lower level.
    Iranon and Killah_Keith like this.

I think you're at least a few years away from being ready even on a lower level.
    I have done 6years as natural and 3 years enhanced.it feels bad to hear this bcs i have seen a noob getting ready in just 6 months

I have done 6years as natural and 3 years enhanced.it feels bad to hear this bcs i have seen a noob getting ready in just 6 months
    If you are going physique, you need to get very lean. I see nothing wrong with starting in the amateur division. It is a good experience.
    Donkey is right that you really can’t expect to compete against the big boys.
    What weight class?

I started bodybuilding at 165 and very small in a local competition and placed third. I am 230 now I compete around 215….. and I’m 55.
    You can do anything you want if you are willing to put in the effort.

SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Iranon is offline Associate Member
    I sang for many years, was in Glee club in college...ect. I had very average genetics and did not train as smart and hard as I could have. I got over it after some time.

That being said, I respect and will help anyone who I think deserves it. Only posting about drug cycles and what ever else you have said is fine but it tells me literally nothing about you. One or two photos from the waist up, no back shots, no training program history or info, no eating/diet information, well Nothing.

I wish I was Luciano Pavarotti , I am not, I wish I was Ronnie Coleman, but I am not. Life is not fair, get over it and move on. Drugs will not change this, it sucks but it is the truth.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries
    Building a physique doesn't happen overnight.

An advice:

Take 1 whole year out of your life to gain volume, correct your weaknesses.

After year-round check-ins, you'll know if you're ready.

It's no use fighting for second place, you have everything to reign on the podium.

You have to believe in yourself brother, go deep in pursuit of your goals.

I agree with the feedback from the guys above, you have an excellent body structure to grow, but you won't be ready to make an impact until December.

Well,focus on gaining as much bodyweight as possible, get big and dense because I believe your physique is capable of it.
    Great potential, just my opinion.

If you want to describe your diet with macros and calories, feel free.

Blog Entries
    Hire a trainer he will know when you are ready to compete.

A coach can look at our physiques differently, in a very detailed way

Hey bro I just posted my current diet if you want to take a look... A good example of how you might be posting yours!

Anything we are available!

~
    Davi

https://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutr...ml#post7568443
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 03-03-2022 at 12:30 AM.

I'm just giving you my honest opinion. Your chest isn't very good shaped/developed/defined, your abs are nonexistent. Your shoulders are small, your traps aren't good. Your arms aren't really that big. Who knows what your legs and back are? And you need to cut a lot (which will make your size go down since a lot of that isn't muscle).

I'm not trying to be mean to you either, just realistic. If your goal is to compete hire a coach to help you with your diet and training. And you'll need a coach to help you with posing (and you need to work hours on in on your poses).

Also comparing yourself to some noob that can get stage-ready in 6 months isn't fair. Everybody has different starting points, different genetics and different training/dieting programs. I'm not telling you to give up on your dreams, just be honest with yourself.
    Killah_Keith likes this.

Thanks for all the advices...my target is mens physique not bodybuilding...pls someone clear my doubt on how athletes connect bulk and cut...after bulk they off cycle and do pct and then after 3 months start cut directly or cruise till prep.or prep time they bulk for 1 month to regain size and then cut for 3 months..pls clear my doubtClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20220306_170429.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	711.6 KB 
ID:	181689

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I’ll admit, I never had ambitions of being on a stage, but when I was younger I liked to think that I could if I really wanted to. Now that I’m older and wiser, I kind of see things for what they are; I don’t have the structure to compete with the best in the world. I may have been the best natty in my gym at times, but still nowhere close to what it takes to make it on stage. In my opinion, unless you really have what it takes (and some guys on this forum really have great genetics and potential), it’s best to leave competing for the genetically gifted. Just like you would leave basketball, soccer, and any other athletic endeavor for the superior. If you want to work out and attain an admirable physique, that’s one thing. If you want to win medals and sponsorships, you’ll have to be an elite in this sport.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Thanks for all the advices...my target is mens physique not bodybuilding...pls someone clear my doubt on how athletes connect bulk and cut...after bulk they off cycle and do pct and then after 3 months start cut directly or cruise till prep.or prep time they bulk for 1 month to regain size and then cut for 3 months..pls clear my doubtClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20220306_170429.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	711.6 KB 
ID:	181689
    You really need to make that decision. If you are willing to run the risk of not having kids and being in TRT, You can do the cruise. If you want the least risk and the least growth, you can PCT and lay off for a period.
    I started out naturally and realized that I could not keep up. I also started competing at an older age ( 45) which brings its own challenges.
    You are in for a ride if you want to compete. Prior to competition, your mind plays games with you. One minute you look great and the next minute you look terrible.
    You need to be willing to spend a lot of time with cardio, meal prep so you always have the right food.
    Most of all, you need to learn how to pose. You need to learn how to expose your strengths and hide your weaknesses. I personally do some forms of poses that no one else does which hides a weakness and exposes a strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I’ll admit, I never had ambitions of being on a stage, but when I was younger I liked to think that I could if I really wanted to. Now that I’m older and wiser, I kind of see things for what they are; I don’t have the structure to compete with the best in the world. I may have been the best natty in my gym at times, but still nowhere close to what it takes to make it on stage. In my opinion, unless you really have what it takes (and some guys on this forum really have great genetics and potential), it’s best to leave competing for the genetically gifted. Just like you would leave basketball, soccer, and any other athletic endeavor for the superior. If you want to work out and attain an admirable physique, that’s one thing. If you want to win medals and sponsorships, you’ll have to be an elite in this sport.
    I understand, but let him see for himself if he has what it takes to go on stage. If he can find a local show, even better, they sometimes have a beginner category. I would highly recommend NOT going to one of the big shows. That’s how I started out and all natural against everyone els that was using AAS, but I still placed. I did learn that I could not keep up with them being natural though.
    Let’s see if he has what it takes. He has a long path in front of him to get to stage condition, but it can be done if he really wants to. The odds are against him though.

Thread Information