• 1 Post By Octaneforce
  • 1 Post By tarmyg

Thread: June Cut Cycle Feedback

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    IronClydes is offline Senior Member

Question June Cut Cycle Feedback

Hey fellas,

Currently: 41 years old, 215 pounds, 6 foot, about 12% BF, and looking to cut waist from 36" to 33" and down to 8-10% BF.

I’m planning to start an aggressive cut (10% to 20% caloric cut )to get my waist to a goal I have been trying to reach for a long time. I've been cycling for over 10 years now and would consider myself moderate/advanced; however, I prefer to keep AAS and dosages at doses, or with AI/DA that mitigate as many sides as possible. Below is the plan, please give any feedback and/or advice you may have:

Masteron 300-600/wk
    Test 300/wk
    Tren 300/wk
    NPP 300/wk
    Primo 50-100/day
    Clen start at 40/day and work up to top dose 100/day
    T3 start at 12.5/day and not above 50/day

For reference, below are my previous best cut cycle and athletic cycles to date (based on results); tried and approved:

Cut Cycle (2016):

Tren A 225/wk
    Test C 300/wk
    Clen 40/day (starting 8 weeks before cut ends) for 2 weeks, increasing to 60/day for 2 weeks, 80/day for 2 weeks, 100/day for the final 2 weeks)
    T3 75/day (starting 4-5 weeks before cut ends) for 2 weeks, increasing to 100/day for 2 weeks, 25/day for the last 7-10 days)
    Adex .25/EOD
    Caber .5/Twice Weekly

Athletic cut/maintenance cycle (2017):

600 EQ/wk
    150 NPP/wk
    300 Test C/wk
    40-60 Clen an hour before each bike race (once every 1-2 weeks)
    50 Anavar /day for first 6-8 weeks (25am/25pm)
    50 Winstrol /day for last 4-6 weeks (25am/25pm)
    .25 Adex/EOD
    T3 (starting week 6) as follows: 25 for 10 days, 50 for 10 days, 75 for 10 days, 100 for 10 days, 125 for 10 days, 25mcg for last 7-10 days

Based upon my favorite two above cutting cycles, my goals, and my proposed cycle (on top), let me know what you think. How would you combine the following into an ideal cut stack? Compounds, doses, duration's.

I have the following to work with: Deca , EQ, NPP, Tren , Test, Primo, Masteron E, Anavar, Clen , T3, Proviron (caber, Adex, Prami, if needed too).

My HGH supply is stocked well, but I have only been doing 1-2 IU daily for a year now, but can increase if it helps and is healthy.

I have about 10 years plus experience with them all, so I’m familiar, just want to keep doses healthy to minimize sides (I rarely get them and rarely need AI/DA), prioritize health, and maximize results towards the intended cut.

Mast/Primo with the Tren, Test, and NPP, seem to be ideal for my purposes; I like to run deca or NPP at therapeutic doses minimum, year round, on cycle or cruise/TRT, for my joints.

Thanks!
    Last edited by IronClydes; 04-09-2022 at 02:48 PM.

Thread Information