• 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 2 Post By tarmyg
  • 1 Post By tarmyg
  • 1 Post By tarmyg

Thread: Tesamorelin for fat loss

jjsevens is offline Associate Member

Tesamorelin for fat loss

Has anyone used this for fat burning? I'm 45 and trying to get my bf down to 10-12% but finding it impossible despite my diet and even cardio, I'm coming down in the scale but it's like I'm losing muscle along with it.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    From what I read, it takes around 3 months to start seeing results, so probably around 6 months to get anywhere... and you have to inject every day. Is that something you want to commit to? I would just up the TRT and eat less, do more cardio.
    Honkey_Kong and jjsevens like this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm starting an experiment with tesamorelin as soon as my PS order gets here. Really, it's more of a short run of it to see how it sits with me than anything else. I THOUGHT I had read that it can be fast acting, but @Test Monsterone has me thinking I might have misread.

It is available as a prescription drug, egrifta, I think. So, presumably it has been well studied and is effective in certain populations. Those populations can include "old people like Cylon357", thus why I'm giving it a look.
    jjsevens likes this.

Blog Entries
    To add, I have had good luck with ModGrf 1-29 and Ipamorelin. And I will be pairing the tesamorelin with Ipamorelin, too.
    jjsevens likes this.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Never heard of this. Looks crazy expensive. PSL got it for $25/2mg and according to the injection recommendations you need 2mg/day. That seems insane.

Tesamorelin for fat loss
    When it's prescribed for lipodystrophy, the typical
    dose of Tesamorelin is:
    2 mg of Tesamorelin
    in one injection each day
    at night, at least 90 minutes after eating
    Honkey_Kong and jjsevens like this.

Blog Entries
    Ok, so I am blind, what else is new? PSL vials are Unit Size: 10 mg/vial. Doh!

According to the article Drug Watch: Tesamorelin Update it will take about 26-weeks.
    At 26 weeks, a 15.2% reduction in VAT was seen in the tesamorelin group, compared with a 5% increase in VAT in the placebo group.
    . Think I'll go ahead and try this. $600 I can drop compared to my idiotic initial comments this would have been $4550.
    Last edited by tarmyg; 04-19-2022 at 03:36 AM.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post

According to the article Drug Watch: Tesamorelin Update it will take about 26-weeks.. Think I'll go ahead and try this. $600 I can drop compared to my idiotic initial comments this would have been $4550.
    Dang, if our friends at PSL have it at 25 bucks for 10 mg, domestic, sign me up! I used PS, and it was more expensive.
    Last edited by Cylon357; 04-19-2022 at 06:53 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post

According to the article Drug Watch: Tesamorelin Update it will take about 26-weeks.. Think I'll go ahead and try this. $600 I can drop compared to my idiotic initial comments this would have been $4550.
    Actually, I was just peeping PSL's site. It is not clear what you get. The main link says 2mg and the picture is of a 2mg vial, but then in the details it says 10mg/ml. I will reach out to them for clarification, but $25 per 2mg does seem in line with everything else I am seeing.

Edit to add pic, no contact info included, just product.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PSLTesNoContact.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	151.4 KB 
ID:	181785
    Last edited by Cylon357; 04-19-2022 at 07:05 AM.

Blog Entries
    As a heads up, I just heard from PSL customer support. The tesamorelin they offer is in fact $25 per 2 mg. Expensive, BUT about what I'm seeing elsewhere. They MAY give a bulk discount, I know PS does.
    Last edited by Cylon357; 04-19-2022 at 11:24 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    As a heads up, I just heard from PSL customer support. The tesamorelin they offer is in fact $25 per 2 mg. Expensive, BUT about what I'm seeing elsewhere. They MAY give a bulk discount, I know PS does.
    Nah I’m out. Lol. Discount or not will probably be close to $4k for a 26week cycle. Seems a bit intense to look good on the beach. Might change my mind though, who knows.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Thread Information